Alumni not in Team Rekkr?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Alumni not in Team Rekkr?

• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by farmer. This post has been viewed 979 times
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Who is alumni who is not in Team Rekkr? Who was never given a Team Coyote Patch?

To clarify: you will not have been given a patch on a first class. Who has completed at least 2 x training events and not been given a Team Coyote Patch?

Sound off here. With classes you attended and preferable a clue to who you are if I don’t know your screen-name.

(I may ask you to email me if I have no clue who you are on the forum).

This May or may not lead to you being added to Team Rekkr due to oversight / no patches at the time. No guarantees – if for whatever reason I don’t think I know you or you trained forever ago and I can’t really recollect, you really have to get back for some training.

Thanks.

Max

Roadkill
        Participant

Hey Max,
          Roadkill CTT Nov 2016
          HEAT 1 2018
          Came with Michigan group.
          May remember broke nose incident on day four.

Max
            Keymaster

Send group add request.

Max
                Keymaster

Did not see a group add request?

Max
              Keymaster

What you can also do, is send a Team Rekkr join request, and include a narrative of who you are and what courses you have done, so I can put two and two together in terms of you being a real person. You may not figure it, but I don’t know who a lot of people actually are on this forum.

vagabond
                Participant

Two-time Texas alumni; CTT and Mobility 2015 (maybe ’16) and this year’s training. Wore woodland; probably the oldest guy there. Had a bad knee first class but did better this last course.

Max
                    Keymaster

Send group add request.

Max
                    Keymaster

What I mean by the group add request is request membership on the forum to the Team Rekkr group. You can do it from the Team Rekkr Forum. Any issues let me know. I then just need to approve you.

PaulV
                      Participant

Marine here,

CTT & NODF Nov 15
                        Alumni Weekend Aug 18
                        HeatII Jul 19
                        Came with Veritas last 2 times.

Max
                          Keymaster

Best way is to put this information in a group join request to Team Rekkr, which I am able to approve. I have a different view of the forum, but I have received multiple of these. I think you go to the Team Rekkr forum and request membership. Anyone confirm this?

JC
                          Participant

Confirmed. There is a “Membership Request” link on the Team Rekkr page. Simply click the link, add comments (if desired), and click submit.

Also, the Team Rekkr is a private forum, so you must already be a member of the MVT forum and signed in to see the Team Rekkr forum category.

JC

LouF
                            Participant

Max, just to clarify. Team Rekkr or Coyote membership requires at least two classes.
                              Alumni are anyone who has attended at least one class.

Max
                              Keymaster

Max, just to clarify. Team Rekkr or Coyote membership requires at least two classes.
                                Alumni are anyone who has attended at least one class.

Alumni applies to anyone who has taken a class.

Team Rekkr is minimum 2 classes. But that is necessary but not always sufficient to be in Team Rekkr. 2 classes allows us to have a look at you. I am opening up Team Rekkr larger than it was, but if you present as a douche, you are not getting a patch, however many times you have trained.

That’s just information, not aimed at you, because I can’t even recall who you are with your forum handle.

fabio
                                Participant

Where is the team rekkr thread?

farmer
                                  Participant

After you sign in, instead of clicking ” latest thread ” click ” All forums “. Team Rekkr forum will be the first forum.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.