25 Days of Fitmas II- Week 1

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactical Fitness & Nutrition Tactical Fitness 25 Days of Fitmas II- Week 1

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnnyMac
      Participant

In this thread, for Week 1 (from 1DEC19 to 7DEC19) participants can:

-ask for clarification on the workouts
        -ask for tips/suggestions
        -POST UP YOUR RESULTS! (we’re in this together)

If you’re reading this and have no idea what I’m talking about, see here and here

JohnnyMac
        Participant

Well guys, we’re on Day 5. How is it going?

idahocajun
          Participant

About to head into the OR to get my shoulder fixed. I won’t be able to do anything with arms..but plan on doing modified stuff as soon as I’m able. Thanks for doing this!

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Well guys, we’re on Day 5. How is it going?

Great!

Thanks for doing this again. :yes:

I’ll post some pictures soon. I had some computer problems I am straightening out, hence the delay in posting.

As noted in another thread my recent body mass reduction is paying off. This is especially evident after doing the (day two) ruck and even the next day with far less joint stiffness than what would have been present before.

The weight of the ruck and me combined is almost the same as my previous weight without the ruck.

wheelsee
              Participant

@Joe & @JohnnyMac

GREAT!!

The best things older folks ( :yahoo: ) can do is watch their weight (and I ain’t talking about watching it grow). As we age, our metabolism slows (talking generalities here) and our lifestyle changes, creating a double-whammy. This means we shouldn’t eat as much as we used to and we need to increase our activity levels.

Thanks JohnnyMac for setting these up!

JohnnyMac
                Participant

The weight of the ruck and me combined is almost the same as my previous weight without the ruck.

Yeah, I think about that a decent amount when I’m rucking- how much harder it would be if I were significantly overweight.

jriggs
                  Participant

I’ve done two days but struggling with motivation. Having the accountability is helping to get me going again. Thanks Johnny for doing this.

Team Rekkr

Steve Ski
                    Participant

Where can I find a listing of the daily workouts? Sorry, new to this thread

JohnnyMac
                      Participant

Where can I find a listing of the daily workouts? Sorry, new to this thread

PM me and I’ll PM back the list of workouts

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.