Class Highlight: Active Shooter CCW
This is a two day concealed handgun class aimed at defense against active shooter scenarios. This class will start at the basics of carry and safe operation of the concealed handgun, and progress to self-defense scenarios.
- Introductions and background
- Gear Inspection
- Tips for concealed carry
- Drawing handgun from concealment
- Tactical reload and emergency reload
- Malfunction Drills
- Standing, kneeling, prone positions
- Dominant hand drills(draw, reload and malfunction)
- Support hand drills(draw, reload and malfunction)
- Draw from seated position
- Balloon drills
Class Page HERE.
The class primary instructor will be Scott (‘First Sergeant’). BIO Page HERE.
Gear & equipment questions: Speak to Scott directly on the MVT FORUM HERE to have your questions answered. You will require a quality inside or outside the waistband concealable holster for your chosen handgun.
The next class is Feb 20-21 2016.