2015 Class Schedule Is Up + Places Available
I have just posted the 2015 Class Schedule through to July.
The new 3 day Combat 2 Gun (C2G) is scheduled.
August is when we are aiming to bring two new classes online:
1) Night Fighting (NF): this is going to be designed as a progression class to Combat Patrol / NODF where the activity takes place at night.
2) Combat Rifle Urban – Terrain & Tactics (CRU-TT): this requires a small urban facility and simunitions equipment. We are progressing towards that and there are funds to be invested and building to be done. The rough concept is that this will be a 3 day class with CRCD as the prerequisite. Because Combat Patrol will not be a prerequisite (those two classes complement each other) there will be some movement / actions on included in this class, with both a rural and urban focus i.e. you have to move through the trees to get to the village.
The class will include the following in basic outline:
- Individual thru team and squad movement and weapon handling techniques focused on urban environments.
- Room clearing / CQB
- Offensive & Defensive urban tactics.
- Live range work for CQB drills.
- Urban environment with simunition frangible rounds. Note this will not be force on force for training and control purposes, but using less powerful rounds suited to an urban training environment.
- Final scenario involving retaking a prepper retreat with family members held hostage.
Once MVT Has invested in simunition equipment, that will give us the option of conducting force on force training as we wish, which may be a good option for Alumni weekends for those who have completed CRU-TT.
I also have 3 spaces available on the coming CRCD September 19 – 21. I thought I had two spaces, but it turns out the guy who had paid his deposit and never emailed me back isn’t coming after all. I had to track him down via Facebook to get confirmation! It is short notice, but if you want a space email me and we will figure it out.