Mobility/Convoy Tactical Operations
AVAILABLE AS PART OF MOBILE TRAINING CLASSES ONLY
OPEN ENROLLMENT OR PRIVATE
Max Velocity Tactical offers mobility/convoy operations classes. A standard class length would be two days, depending on location and requirements.
The class can focus on any of the following areas:
- Family/Group ‘bug out’ in a hostile environment.
- Hostile environment convoy operations.
- Tactical employment of vehicles as a mobility asset.
- Use of mobility platforms in patrolling.
- Offensive & defensive uses of vehicles.
- Tactical scenario training.
Above: scenario: mother with baby, vehicle immobilized in the kill zone
‘Vehicles’ can include any of your standard cars, pickups, SUVs, and also other mobility platforms such as ATVs.
The following video was taken at a 5 day Combat Team Tactics / Mobility Class in Texas, February 2015:
The following is a selection of topics that would be covered:
Convoy Operations/Family Bug Out:
- Vehicle preparation, loading and equipment.
- Threat & Countermeasures
- Route Selection
- Tactical Movement.
- Profile considerations
- Camouflage & Concealment
- ‘Actions on’:
- Enemy Contact:
- Road Open
- Road Blocked
- Vehicle Immobilized
- All vehicles Immobilized/break contact
- Traffic Control Points/Illegal TCPs/Roadblocks
- Short Halts
- Overnight Stops
- Breakdowns/Flat tire
- Enemy Contact:
- Employment/utility of armored/unarmored vehicles in contact.
- Use of mobility assets/ATVs
- Use of vehicles for patrolling
- Combination mounted/dismounted patrol operations.
- Mobility assets as a sustainment/resupply/firepower platform.
Please EMAIL to discuss rates and your requirements.