“You have no Constitutional right…”

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces “You have no Constitutional right…”

• This topic has 28 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 days, 4 hours ago by Lloyd. This post has been viewed 510 times
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Lloyd
      Participant

Are you ready for this?

MVT Texas 2015-2020
        Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I had seen this yesterday.

It’s a great way to sift the chaff!

Too many Sunshine patriots that need culling.

gatlinggun
          Participant

Wow! The arrogance of this guy!!!

Pay attention folks! Tyrants like this guy and Bill Gates are telling you what is coming.

Harden your hearts and train to able to resist to blood.

Ronin42
            Participant

who tf does this prick think he is?

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
              some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

Lloyd
              Participant

One of MANY reasons to say NO! to a vaccine…

Robert Kennedy Jr. :

“The Chinese, the Americans, the Europeans all got together and said, ‘We need to develop a vaccine against coronavirus.’

Around 2012, they had about 30 vaccines that looked promising. They took the four best of those and … manufactured the vaccines. They gave those vaccines to ferrets, which are the closest analogy when you’re looking at lung infections in human beings.

The ferrets had an extraordinarily good antibody response, and that is the metric by which FDA licenses vaccines. Vaccines, as you know, are never tested in the field. They never give 5,000 people the vaccine, 5,000 people a placebo vaccine, and then tell them to go out and live life and watch what happens to those people. That never happens.

The way that vaccines get licensed is that FDA gives people a vaccine or the industry gives them the vaccines, and then they do a serological response [test to] see ‘Did you develop in your blood antibodies to that target virus?’ The ferrets developed very strong antibodies, so they thought, ‘We hit the jackpot.’ All four of these vaccines … worked like a charm.

Then something terrible happened. Those ferrets were then exposed to the wild virus, and they all died. [They developed] inflammation in all their organs, their lungs stopped functioning and they died.”

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/21/bill-gates-foundation-global-health.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200521Z1&et_cid=DM540627&et_rid=876821763

MVT Texas 2015-2020

trailman
                Participant

I wouldn’t castigate Dershowitz, you’re killing the messenger for the message. The guy is a noted civil libertarian and most recently defended Trump in his impeachment (You should watch that on Youtube it was very good). I doubt he is coming from supporting the position he is just saying what the state can do. I’d like to see the full conversation instead getting my panties in a knot over a 90 second selected clip. We should know better than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

From a earlier discussion

Do you support Rightful Liberty?

If you do then it doesn’t matter whether you consider vaccinations good or bad for there is no greater demonstration of personal freedom than deciding what goes into your body or that of your children’s bodies!

Like many questions regarding Rightful Liberty, it will not be decided by robe wearing judges.

Lloyd
                    Participant

trailman,

I don’t care what Dershowitz has ever done or said in the past. He is dead wrong on this one. The only way I can see it being remotely “Constitutional” to ever forcibly vaccinate somebody is if they’re a convicted felon… or MAYBE if they’ve volunteered for the military, where they have voluntarily given up some of their rights by signing up.

Beyond that, it’s a violation of a person’s body, akin to rape.

Fuck him and everybody who thinks like him.

MVT Texas 2015-2020

trailman
                      Participant

From a earlier discussion

Do you support Rightful Liberty?

If you do then it doesn’t matter whether you consider vaccinations good or bad for there is no greater demonstration of personal freedom than deciding what goes into your body or that of your children’s bodies!

Like many questions regarding Rightful Liberty, it will not be decided by robe wearing judges.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others

. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

So by my exercising my right to not vaccinate for say DPT I don’t endanger the equal rights of others?

Lloyd
                        Participant

The problem is that extending the “logic” that allows forced vaccination is a NEVER-ENDING extension of said “logic”.

If you can force me to be vaccinated in order to presumably keep you safe, then you can also force me to wear a mask in public, or not go out in public in the first place, or give up my guns, or be forcibly sterilized, or be euthanized, etc.

“…because law is often but the tyrant’s will”

Liberty vs “perceived safety”

MVT Texas 2015-2020

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

So by my exercising my right to not vaccinate for say DPT I don’t endanger the equal rights of others?

No!

There is no implied or actual Right to be safe from danger, only the ability mitigate exposure by own actions.

Lloyd
                            Participant

All living Americans have spent our whole lives tolerating infringements on our Liberty. Property taxes, income taxes, vehicle taxes, licenses for damned near every skilled line of work, firearms restrictions, other arbitrary “laws” of all types… We put up with it because the cost of fighting is not worth it. But some of us will draw an absolute “line in the sand” when it comes to violating our bodies, by injecting us with poison… and then there’s that whole “Mark of the Beast” thing, if you believe in things like that.

MVT Texas 2015-2020

trailman
                              Participant

All living Americans have spent our whole lives tolerating infringements on our Liberty. Property taxes, income taxes, vehicle taxes, licenses for damned near every skilled line of work, firearms restrictions, other arbitrary “laws” of all types… We put up with it because the cost of fighting is not worth it. But some of us will draw an absolute “line in the sand” when it comes to violating our bodies, by injecting us with poison… and then there’s that whole “Mark of the Beast” thing, if you believe in things like that.

Don’t forget the murder hornets using the new 5G networks for navigation to spread COVID-19 via chemtrails so the Rothschild’s can make more money. Sweet Jesus.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The only way I can see it being remotely “Constitutional” to ever forcibly vaccinate somebody is if they’re a convicted felon… or MAYBE if they’ve volunteered for the military, where they have voluntarily given up some of their rights by signing up.

In the Military example you can not be forced to endure vaccination or any other medical procedure, however the Military can and has separated personnel for not doing so.

In the convicted felon example there is nothing in Constitution giving the Government the authority to permanently remove Rights.

Much like illegal restrictions on our Right to keep and bear arms, just because they get away with it doesn’t, doesn’t make it Constitutional or correct.

Lloyd
                                  Participant

trailman – Go ahead and line up with the rest of the sheep, if it makes you feel better. I’m not trying to stop anybody who wants a vaccine from getting it.

My decisions are based on a combination of actual first-hand experience, and a shit-load of research done by scientists and doctors who care more about science than they do about vaccine sales. You can believe everything “the establishment” tells you, or you can educate yourself. Your choice.

MVT Texas 2015-2020

Lloyd
                                    Participant

Much like illegal restrictions on our Right to keep and bear arms, just because they get away with it doesn’t, doesn’t make it Constitutional or correct.

:good:

MVT Texas 2015-2020

trailman
                                      Participant

trailman – Go ahead and line up with the rest of the sheep, if it makes you feel better. I’m not trying to stop anybody who wants a vaccine from getting it.

My decisions are based on a combination of actual first-hand experience, and a shit-load of research done by scientists and doctors who care more about science than they do about vaccine sales. You can believe everything “the establishment” tells you, or you can educate yourself. Your choice.

Yeah OK man, I’m a real sheep baaaa.

Lloyd
                                        Participant
                                          Joe (G.W.N.S.)

This is similar to “gun control,” it just isn’t going to happen without a fight.

Just one of many items on the tyrant wishlist. ;-)

Lloyd
                                            Participant

For me, 2nd Amendment can go to hell compared to this issue.

Take my guns = steal my lawfully acquired personal property… Yeah, it will piss me off, but if I see you coming, I can hide some.

Violate my body with a “forced vaccine” = absolute no-go.

MVT Texas 2015-2020

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I can hide some.

Not to be too much a smart ass, but if that’s the plan you might as well get in the vaccine line now. ;-)

(sarcasm)

Lloyd
                                                Participant

This is similar to “gun control,” it just isn’t going to happen without a fight.

:good:

MVT Texas 2015-2020

Lloyd
                                                  Participant

MVT Texas 2015-2020

PaulV
                                                    Participant

FYI in case you’re thinking you’ll just fight it in the courts….It’s scary but the Supreme Court has already ruled in favor of the states having authority to require vaccination.

I just know you don’t want be the guy trying to force a vaccination on me or my family without my consent.

Jacobson v. Massachusetts in case link doesn’t work. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts

• This reply was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by PaulV.
                                                      Scott G
                                                      Participant

It seems like there are a lot of people against the COVID vaccination. I am too. Mainly because it seems they are rushing to get it done.

But, many of have conceded on the vaccination front already. How many people have had their children get all there childhood shots? Made sure they were up to date for school purposes.

Much like other rights (2A) I feel we may have already ceded too much ground to put up much of a fight.

I am only 51 years old and it amazes me how much of our rights and liberties have been eroded in that short time.

Lloyd
                                                        Participant

I just know you don’t want be the guy trying to force a vaccination on me or my family without my consent.

PaulV – :good:

Scott G – In Texas, you can file paperwork with the school to get an exemption due to religious reasons, or “reasons of conscience”, if I remember right. Pain in the ass, but we did that with my boys when they were going to the govt indoctrination camps. Life became much easier, and more educational, when we started home-schooling.

MVT Texas 2015-2020

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.