What is the Truth Behind WRSA (Western Rifle Shooters Association) Blog?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty What is the Truth Behind WRSA (Western Rifle Shooters Association) Blog?

• This topic has 34 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Max. This post has been viewed 339 times
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I used to be re-posted on WRSA frequently. Pete, who runs the site, came to one of the original CRCD classes back in the day, maybe 5 years ago. I had terminated sending posts over there simply due to frustration with the quality of the comments on that site. Something most of us here are aware of and concur with, although ‘Lineman’ is here and seems to take Pets’s side (from comments on WRSA) in most of this. Perplexing.

Recently, I started paying attention to WRSA again. There are some interesting links posted there, but the quality of the commentary has not improved. I started to comment in order to provide education – I am long past believing that I will change the mind of anyone who I am comment in response to, but the point being that if people read it, it may make a difference in their minds. I posted some of my recent blog posts in comments because I had sent them via email to Pete, and got no reaction or response.

Pete has always prided himself on a ‘freestyle’ comment area that has unfortunately become inhabited by some hideous trolls who know they will be moderated out elsewhere. Sadly, many liberty minded individuals find themselves at WRSA and I know from my casual questioning of Students that many have found MVT via WRSA in the past. But many are put off when they read comments. There is a lot of (((it’stheJews))) stuff and all that in comments (the three bracket thing seems to be the code), viscous (i.e. uncalled for) racism and misogyny. Just haters.

I had commented on a recent post and Pete actually came back in comments and responded to me. There were two comments and I wrote back reasonable and rational replies. He HAS moderated comments i.e. new comments have appeared, but I do not see those comments of mine. I have emailed him again and there is a chance he can change his mind and approve the comments, and I hope he does. But it gives the lie to his own ideas of ‘free speech’ in comments, if he chooses to moderate me out. And why? because the responses were way too rational and accurate? I simply wonder.

He did comment that he reads over here and he will likely read this. So there you go.

He said in one of his responses that he had basically had it with me after a friend reported to him that I had criticized him for not doing a book review on the Tactical Manual I sent him in a timely enough manner. I have no recollection of this but it had to be a comment at class to someone who is purported a friend of his, and was likely made in my usual manner and meant nothing. I have no recollection. But for this to be reported to him in a certain manner (by who?) and then used as a reason to sever any relationship with a training school of the quality of MVT (which he admits to the quality of in the same comment) does not make any sense. It shows a high level of sensitivity if true.

Pete has hosted over the years some of the nightmares in the ‘Patriot’ community, some of which I was involved in because I was calling people out for their bullshit. There was the Kerodin thing. There was the trainer thing with JC Dodge and his bullshit. This was back in the days when I cared and was truly trying to make a difference – one of the bust-ups was over my introduction of the Rifleman Challenge, my attempt to spread it everywhere, and then JC Dodge making out that I had stolen it from him. It was utter madness. It was utter madness as that cabal of hokey trainers tried to create a monopoly of what they saw as the training pie under the whole Kerodin III% thing.

So we have a situation where the madness of comments on WRSA is encouraged, we have some hideous commentators doing what they do (what is the deal with the T-Fat guy, who is apparently a friend of Pete (according to comments made) and has visited his house?)

Given that some good guys do find their way to MVT via WRSA, or have done in the past, and given that MVT is the premier tactical training establishment and is fully open to civilians (as a main effort), it would behoove any champion of liberty to re-post MVT articles and generally make visitors aware of the existence of MVT. He is even saying same in his comment.

But something is not right. If you are running a Liberty-based blog, but encouraging comments that will put off most rational minded folks who visit, and then you are stating a high-level of butt-hurt with myself over a reported comment of no consequence, something does not add up.

He still has not responded to my email, my request for a phone call, or my invitation to a HEAT 1 class. I’m checking back now and still not seeing the comments emerge from moderation.

So in essence, Pete is censoring MVT, against his reported beliefs. He is denying MVT publicity that may bring in good folks to train and thus, hopefully, help them protect and save their loved ones. On the flip side, he is cherishing comments that are made by a group of haters and paranoids that would frighten away anyone seeking truth.

So in truth, what is the agenda here? Is this just a man who was genuinely upset at a comment reported to him that I apparently made about reviewing my book? Or is there something else?

You can find the comments that were approved in this post HERE.

Yes, I know some of you will come back and lament at me and ask me what I was doing over there. The answer is in what I wrote above. Simply putting the word out. It did not have to be so hard and so clearly agenda driven by Pete (or his cabal of buddies or whatever). There is no intent on my behalf to get into an internet fight such as he has hosted before. If he really wanted an internet comment fight he would probably have approved my recent comments to keep the story going (not that they included fighting rhetoric – unless the fact that they were so rational is in itself the issue?).

So the big question is – what is the intent / purpsoe of WRSA? Is it really a Liberty site or given my experiences there is it a disinformation site, attracting unwholesome commentators who I would never associate with now, let alone in a fight? Perhaps that is the point – it is soul destroying when you read the sort of comments over there and realize that the ‘Liberty’ community has no hope. No hope against the Left or anyone organized. Just a bunch of hate-mongers,. Perhaps that is the point?

Help me out here guys, I’m grasping for an element of truth and clear-sightedness on this one. And no, telling me that I should not have gone over there is not helping…..I know Joe, who I think is away right now, was trying to put his finger on the WRSA issue. I still can’t quite touch it.

Comments still not approved – prove me wrong Pete.

Max
        Keymaster

This is what he came back with in comments:

Max | March 6, 2019 at 12:20 | Reply
          Did you really moderate out my response? Say it isn’t so? Tell me it is still in the queue for moderation?

Concerned American | March 6, 2019 at 13:34 | Reply
          Max, I am sitting on it for now. Not because you said anything heinous, but because you are stomping your feet and shouting “Pay attention to me!”.

You keep making my point. Your people skills need work.

You have a good operation.

Focus on that.

Disregard whether or not some dumbshit blogger is letting you have your way.

Free consulting advice: Build a “This is MVT” series of posts, become a member of both Gab and FreeZoxee, and run the series there.

Best wishes personally and professionally.

This is disingenuous and, as he has done in previous comments, its attempting to belittle by ascribing childlike motives. I wish i had saved a copy of the very rational and reasonable (and not foot stomping) comment. It was good one. There is no reason to sit on it unless the motives are dark.

Max
          Keymaster

I juts responded with this comment, posting here in case it does not come out of moderation:

Post the comment. It was great comment, It was entirely rational and explanatory. You have several times now ascribed childlike motives to me, which you know are not true; I’m not gonna bite. You are attempting to belittle and diminish while disguising that under ‘helpful advice’. What reason would you have to hold a comment in moderation i.e. censorship in your self-described free-speech freestyle comment zone? What motives could you have? You let any moron spout hateful shite, yet a rational answer to your question to me is held in moderation?
            Post the comment.

JohnnyMac
            Participant

If you are running a Liberty-based blog, but encouraging comments that will put off most rational minded folks who visit

I never heard of the site until people mentioned it at class. I literally looked at it once and was pretty much shocked by what I saw- mentally filing it under “dark corners of the internet: DO NOT RETURN”.

I’m genuinely curious: why do people go there?

idahocajun
              Participant

Read through the comments section extensively. In all honesty, their minds are already made up. There is a prejudice towards you Max that is deep seeded, regardless of whether it’s justified or not, it’s there and not likely to change. One thing i deal with extensively in my admin role is perception and expectations. I doubt you’ll be able to truly change their perception of you, regardless of its legitimacy. Thus, expectations have to change. I’ll be 100% honest, I don’t visit that site at all anymore. If something doesn’t offer me anything constructive and is purely based on criticism, tearing down, and for lack of a better word…malignant, I will invest my time elsewhere. I may honestly be missing some good pearls of information, but it isn’t worth the time to sift through the sludge. Only my opinion on the subject, take it at that value…which isn’t much.

Max
                Keymaster

This is good perspective guys – Perhaps Malignant is the best word to describe it. Perhaps I was too close to it to see it, which is why i posted here as a grasped for straws to describe what was going on. Trouble is, if you are a good guy and well meaning, it is sometimes hard to understand the other side (not that I’m a good guy B-) )

Please keep the comments in terms of your impressions coming, it may help drag me back to sanity.

Yes, MALIGNANT. That is starting to fit. Perhaps pure enemies of liberty?

I just made this comment in response to some moron ‘M Rapp” reviewing the manual in the same thread, encouraged by Pete (who is Concerned American) – at least I think it was the manual, but I don’t even think he knows:

Well, that’s interesting. Can you please state your specific military experience? Are you talking about the Tactical Manual: Small Unit Tactics?

The point here is that although there are only good solid basics in infantry work, the Tactical Manual actually covers some advanced SUT which will not be commonly known by a basic infantryman – because it included years of training and experience in SOF. There are areas of the book which an 11B simply would not know or would never have been trained in. Event the CQB portion is current SOF tactics. So you may be reviewing the wrong book or you just didn’t get it? Contact is probably more of a basic book like you describe.

Where you are right is in stating that a manual read alone cannot suffice in place of training. As such, the book is designed to be followed with MVT classes. You simply will not get the same level of clarity or understanding by reading an FM, which are mostly terrible and not written for citizen / insurgent forces.

idahocajun
                  Participant

Great response, but I’d approach all things on WRSA with low expectations. I remember an exchange a couple years back when we posted reviews after the Idaho class. There were quick judgmental comments from the armchair warriors. Let’s be honest, there’s no link to the commenters resume and I don’t know him from a 20 year SOF veteran or a pissed off 20 year old Call of Duty warrior living in his parents basement. The point being, don’t get sucked in. Having low expectations means your less likely to be disappointed.

Max
                    Keymaster

Ok, this is what he is coming back with. It’s like Alinsky tactics – he knows that none of my comments are childish and he knows that I am not stomping my feet, but he is answering as if I am in order to try and incite me. I think this is all I really needed to know, he has revealed himself.

________

Max | March 6, 2019 at 13:44 | Reply
                      Post the comment. It was great comment, It was entirely rational and explanatory. You have several times now ascribed childlike motives to me, which you know are not true; I’m not gonna bite. You are attempting to belittle and diminish while disguising that under ‘helpful advice’. What reason would you have to hold a comment in moderation i.e. censorship in your self-described free-speech freestyle comment zone? What motives could you have? You let any moron spout hateful shite, yet a rational answer to your question to me is held in moderation?
                      Post the comment.

Concerned American | March 6, 2019 at 13:50 | Reply
                      Max, you are in public.

Control yourself.

For your own sake.

Sheesh…

Max
                      Keymaster

:wacko:

Max
                        Keymaster

So what will it take to have people not go to the WRSA site? I went back, more fool me – why do you guys also keep going back? What more evidence do you need that the site is malignant? :unsure:

RobRoy
                          Participant

Yeah go with what Cajun wrote. I would add go with low expectations of any right wing bullshit anything. I could post your work anywhere on the right wing internet and you would get about the same responses as you get at Pete’s cat corral. I’m serious about this and I don’t feel like bitching about the cargo cult of seed corn eaters that is conservatism. I don’t think Pete’s advice was bad except stay the fuck away from GAB, you think you hate the clowns at WRSA you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Max
                            Keymaster

@robroy – but why do you post there and hang out there all the time?

Max
                              Keymaster

The big question is this – if we agree that WRSA is malignant, is it:

1) a deliberate intent from Pete, for nefarious ends

or

2) something that just got out of control for him with the, as RobRoy describes, “cargo cult of seed corn eaters that is conservatism” – (not sure what they even means :scratch:)

Could he be riding a genuine shit-train to hell and know it, and be specifically warning me off? It depends what motives we ascribe to the whole thing.

idahocajun
                                Participant

Personally, I haven’t gone back in the last year. Followed your link to see if it was the same old rhetoric…which it was. Can’t really judge folks for following or going there, that’s their choice whether it makes sense to you or not. There may be some benefit for them. But I do agree, from a logical standpoint, based on the premise of the site…it really doesn’t adhere to that philosophy. But in all honesty, that’s not up to us to fix.

scoutsout
                                  Participant

Who is Pete? I read WRSA for years and could never figure anything about this reclusive figure out except that he was possibly a former prosecutor, and was overseeing material that is pushing the bleeding edge of legal;y-defined incitement.

scoutsout
                                    Participant

Also beware the LOS types hanging around- trouble with a capital T.

Max
                                      Keymaster

@scoutsout – who is Pete as in his background? I don’t actually know anymore than you, but he is Concerned American in comments. Yes I heard he was a prosecutor.

What is LOS?

scoutsout
                                        Participant

League of the South. Which now has Aryan Brotherhood shot callers right near the top. Long descent from its more intellectual days.

Max
                                          Keymaster

League of the South. Which now has Aryan Brotherhood shot callers right near the top. Long descent from its more intellectual days.

Holy crap. There really isn’t any hope on the left or the right is there? Whatever ‘civil war’ is coming, seriously just get a group of families together and hole the fuck up, kill all aggressors, and juts ride it out the best you can! Neither side deserves following or supporting.

Andrew
                                            Participant

I go maybe once a week or 10 days. I look at what’s been posted and some of it is, IMO, out of line. That being said some of the other posts are decent reading.

I do not read comments or comment on anything. Information only. But there are some folks there who post that I definitely would NOT hook up with for any reason. Lots of internet tough guys and I suspect some trolls, maybe even gubermint aggitators. Just my$.25.

Civilianresponder
                                              Participant

I haven’t been there in quite a while. Like Idahocajun said too much questionable material to sift through. I would guess that a large portion of the liberty/ III percent/ right wing conservative movement is probably gov provocateurs and agitators. B-)

TC
                                                Participant

Concerned American | March 6, 2019 at 13:34 | Reply
                                                  Max, I am sitting on it for now. Not because you said anything heinous, but because you are stomping your feet and shouting “Pay attention to me!”.

You keep making my point. Your people skills need work.

You have a good operation.

Focus on that.

Disregard whether or not some dumbshit blogger is letting you have your way.

Free consulting advice: Build a “This is MVT” series of posts, become a member of both Gab and FreeZoxee, and run the series there.

Best wishes personally and professionally.

So, censoring your post because of “people skills” while allowing (((trolls))) to post freely? Sounds like a bullshit excuse to conceal a deeper motive. I used to run a forum and became familiar with the kind of social politics that goes on. That kind of response above sounds like someone who privately likes what you do but must optically side with his (((tribe))) who apparently have it out for you. Or it could be a Hal Turner kind of operation and you’re just not the useful idiot they need for something like this, hence must be excluded to prevent undermining the narrative. IMO.

Lineman
                                                  Participant

Something most of us here are aware of and concur with, although ‘Lineman’ is here and seems to take Pets’s side (from comments on WRSA) in most of this. Perplexing.

So wondering what your doing over there is siding with Pete…You yourself have said you were never going back there and that anyone that read over there was idiot, moron or something along those lines so seeing you over there is perplexing to me…I’m over there for the entertainment and the occasional article that has some decent info…I also have met and broke bread with some decent people I’ve met from there…I’m sorry you have a problem with anyone that doesn’t think exactly as you do and feel the need to act the way you do…I myself think you are definitely needed asset that more people should take advantage of…

Max
                                                    Keymaster

@tc – yes agreed. It also occurs to me that in one of the censored comments, I had mentioned his comment to me about why he continues to post stuff from these ‘fudd-tactical’ outfits. He responded ‘content.’ Which says it all. So he is after constant posting content and unleashes rabid aryan nations types and his pet rude-boy tfat, but considers I am worthy of censorship. T-fat was most recently saying that he supports MS-13 and is glad they are killing cops. The guy is off the rails….or at least his comments are deliberately so.

@lineman – buddy, you just don’t get it. Your very statement is written in the way so many do over at WRSA. You mistate what I have said, and you seem to always jump in in response to CA commnents about me. I have said why I went back there in this thread. I never said everyone who reads there is a moron, but I have said a lot of commenters are – which I stand by.

This is a problem:

“I’m sorry you have a problem with anyone that doesn’t think exactly as you do and feel the need to act the way you do.”

Since when? Don’t try and put WRSA attitudes in my mouth. All I ask here on this forum is rational thought. On WRSA I have continually tried to correct mistaken tactical thinking from my position as a professional soldier. Act the way I do? What is that supposed to mean? So I make a comment on WRSA and that is acting the way I do? You have never met me and never taken a class, so you should wind it in. I seriously have no idea why you are here with this attitude? If you can’t get a grip of it I will have to assume you struggle with reading comprehension.

Lineman
                                                      Participant

I should of known better than to answer you back…My bad won’t happen again…

BrigandActual
                                                        Participant

I have no skin in this game, I haven’t read anything over there in years, but it reads to me that Pete treats it like his little fiefdom. The trolls and BS that gets posted are problematic, but he justifies it as “content” and traffic. People may be disgusting, but their his people, so he treats them with kid gloves.

You, on the other hand, are competition to his fiefdom and will not get the same treatment.

The whole “liberty-minded” angle on sites like that ring just as hollow as leftists touting “tolerance.” They’re two sides of the same authoritarian coin demanding that everyone think and do as they believe should be done.

Max
                                                          Keymaster

@lineman – it’s not about ‘answering back’ – its about the way you do it and the incorrect assumptions you make.

Whatever crap is talked about me in WRSA circles, you seem to have adopted that.

We are still trying to figure out why the WRSA in-crowd hates me so, and why Pete feels the need to act on that. I have various ideas. And it mostly involves my truth telling over time. Also, I suspect that many suffer from the crutch / denial I referred to in my recent posts, and my presence is a challenge to their false-egos.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Even a cursory examination of the backgrounds WRSA and it’s related overlapping blogosphere reveal mostly people who are not what they portray themselves as.

Here’s a review of my previous work related to this WRSA nonsense.

First some general history for those unaware or new.

Max has been having periodic run ins with the WRSA crowd since at least April 2014.

Max made many attempts to work with other trainers with the goal of establishing standards. The real point of the Rifleman Challenge was part of this goal.

He has attempted to be involved in efforts to promote Rightful Liberty.

6) We must build an online national movement for Rightful Liberty. I am happy to host that here and on the MVT FORUM. Either that or wherever it is best suited. WRSA. Whatever. It must avoid bickering and stay on message with Rightful Liberty and Rationalism. No conspiracy theories or stuff that the sheeple have been well trained to identify with doomsday prepper nut jobs.

Many have advised Max to not get too worked up over these posts, but that is not in Max’s nature. When confronted with “Bad Advice” to our community Max will be there with his unique style to confront it.

There are worse traits to have! :yes:

I have been critical of the WRSA Commenter’s in general and “Concerned American” in particular.

From: February 6, 2016

Concerned American recently wrote:

“Dissension in discussion is fine and should be welcome.”

This has been a theme at WRSA for some time.

I personally think many people would consider some of his great free speech dissension to be the blabbering of a den of lunatics.

I can’t help but wonder how many people read some of the outlandish comments and leave, thinking what a bunch of nuts.

Do not mistake WRSA and its variations as representative of the opinions of the Right in general or even the so called “freedom” community.

Here is some amplification of what I wrote concerning this.

Again from: February 6, 2016

According to data from SimilarWeb in December 2015 WRSA had 130K visits, average time on site was 3 minutes 57 seconds, 1.59 page views, and a bounce rate 62.05%.

Note: Bounce rate is an Internet marketing term used in web traffic analysis. It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave (“bounce”) rather than continuing on to view other pages within the same site.

So let’s eliminate the bounce rate; which certainly skews the average numbers, to consider the corrected average numbers. (Note: this also takes into account and eliminates an average 2 second time to bounce and the single page viewed for the 80,665 people who bounced.)

So when the 49,335 viewers of WRSA spend 4 minutes 7 seconds viewing 1.87 pages, the question becomes should we view it’s content; particularly the comments, as representative of the “Liberty Movement?”

I would say no it isn’t even close to an accurate representation, of course at this time I lack the information for this to be conclusive.

From: February 7, 2016

My hypothesis is that there is a large segment of potential members of this movement that haven’t found a home of like minded people. They will not be brought in by the angry rants of kooks.

On this Forum we have members that are Doctors, Lawyers, LEO’s (current, former, and retired), Military (current, former, and retired), various professionals, rural to urban, with ages ranging from teens on up. We are representative of this Rationalist community.

Lets go back another year to 2015 to a Thread relevant to the current WRSA discussion.

From: February 4, 2015

The recent discussion and attacks by some at WRSA help to demonstrate the fallacy of “The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.”

The character and goals of those we associate with are far more important than the perceived value of additional numbers to the goal of restoring Rightful Liberty. Yes the idea of compromise can be wise and fruitful, however not at the expense of our core values and goals.

There are many in the so called “Patriot Community” that don’t want Rightful Liberty; they want a Nation that would conform to their beliefs and would use force of arms to demand obedience to them, this is the antithesis of Rightful Liberty.

They talk “Victory at any Cost” in their quest for power. Yet they are really just Cowards like any school yard bully. This is demonstrated by their proposed methods and statements. This was very apparent when discussing the possibility of a contract to fight ISIS. The how dare we consider fighting Evil abroad while leaving them alone, as if they expected us to fight in their place here at home.

I’ve read comments by these cowardly “keyboard kommandos” advocating atrocities against innocents in a variety of ways. They have proposed targeting woman and children for the crime of being related to a member of a future OPFOR. Then hide behind such euphemisms as “All is fair in War” or “The End Justifies the Means.” These fools are either so deluded by their own fantasy visions or are true sociopaths. Of course it’s easy for them to think such is the bravado of a warrior when the closest they have been combat is video games and movies.

So regardless where they come from there can be no compromise or alliance with these people. They cannot be trusted now when times are easy, imagine them when times are hard!

In this case the “Enemy of my Enemy” is just another damned Enemy!

Here are some quotes from the Thread Change at WRSA: indicator? in the Information & Intelligence sub-forum.

It’s purpose was twofold, to give a relevant example of an “Indicator” in regards to Intelligence and a not so subtle way to highlight issues regarding “Concerned American.”

From: March 28, 2017

After many years of almost no limits* on comments, why the sudden change?

*Concerned American (CA) WRSA Rules for Comments:

1) If it ain’t sending the commenter or me to jail today, it stays, unless rule #2 applies.

2) Unless of course you piss me off.

Here is an example of a acceptable comment:

tfA-t – oh fuck you.

coward bitch

you fucking snitch

Another question is what motive does/did CA have to not only allow, but encourage this type of behavior by people who comment?

By what definition could this be considered a constructive exchange of ideas?

CA’s somewhat cryptic “He has a purpose. He is not only what he appears to be.” has been stated more than once in varying forms as a type of justification.

A powerful tool for manipilation of human behavior involves provoking anger in people, not only can you learn much about their character, but it is possible to get them to reveal otherwise hidden information about themselves.

This maybe one of “TooFats” real roles. However as noted below CA is easily provoked by questioning his authority and these instances of him “losing it” have been very revealing.

CA’s background was some type of former fed.

I haven’t dug through my notes yet, but I seem to remember him as a former Federal/State Prosecutor. I’ll post more when I get a chance to look it up.

tfA-t lost his damn mind on that one.

His role seems to be a provocateur, where his true loyalties lie remains to be determined. I tend to believe many people have compromised themselves by falling for his antics.

I have no real facts to back it up, but I would not become involved with CA or his ilk under any circumstances. His motives are far too clouded and his actions are suspect in my opinion.

Once I asked him why he does not moderate the idiots. He lost his mind and we had a falling out for a while. I cannot understand how if you are trying to help a cause, you would not massge the narrative on a private website. Some real nujobs there.

He also insists on posting from the of dubious tactical virtue, such as DTG. He told me once that it is about keeping content up.

That’s the common denominator to this, it has nothing to do with people arguing, name calling, or talking insanity.

That doesn’t bother him.

It’s only when people question him with why, then it’s suddenly too much to handle requiring a break in comments.

He goes absolutely batshit crazy when people question why he runs things the way he does!

Or question his authority? :yes:

There is something hidden from view, an emotional component we’re not aware of.

The craziest nut (tfA-t) on there “has a purpose and he is not only what he appears to be.”

But when CA is questioned this is his reaction:

Fuck you.

I am not a censor.

You know it. You’ve been here long enough to know the rules:

1) If it ain’t sending the commenter or me to jail today, it stays, unless rule #2 applies.

2) Unless of course you piss me off.

Do you and anyone else who is so distraught over tFat’s shenanigans realize how 4th grade such worries are?

The elites of the world are establishing an inescapable panopticon to hold the world’s population while they select the “lucky commoners” who will receive the privilege of slaving for the elites.

The ones not chosen?

So sorry. You all were killed in the Great BioFlu of 2025 or whatever is the name they assign to whatever manufactured agent the elites use to murder 90% of the world’s population.

And in that context, grown fucking men — many of whom pride themselves on their prior military service — are pissing themselves because some dude they’ve never met is being an asshole.

Holy shit.

Everybody needs to grow the fuck up.

Holy shit. What a festering puddle of weak sauce.

Comments will be suspended while I decide if I can bear to see the hopelessness of the fight for freedom demonstrated 100x or more every stinking day.

Consider his ending comment “…if I can bear to see the hopelessness of the fight for freedom demonstrated 100x or more every stinking day.”

This guy thinks he’s important and at minimum he’s a Authoritarian.

Those that have followed my Posts over time will remember my warnings about trading one tyranny for another, after victory?

Freedom is a his way or the highway kind of thing for this guy.

Notice how he trivializes and insults others thoughts on this:

“Do you and anyone else who is so distraught over tFat’s shenanigans realize how 4th grade such worries are?”

“And in that context, grown fucking men — many of whom pride themselves on their prior military service — are pissing themselves because some dude they’ve never met is being an asshole.”

Try looking up narcissistic personality disorder and compare to his comments.

From the Thread Because Fuck You That’s Why!!!

So basically, I fell foul of a psyop. Interesting. But my thoughts remain the same!

More interesting, given the other thread on WRSA, is that I saw it posted on there. Agenda regardless of facts, or fact checking?

Agenda regardless of facts, or fact checking?

Fakenews in support of an agenda is not a monopolized tactic of the Socialist Propaganda Machine.

Many fringe elements support its use!

The common thread that binds such diverse ideologies together is the lack of respect for the target audience.

“Concerned American” seems to have a hidden agenda to promote and does not respect the readers of WRSA, but works to manipulate them for this agenda.

From: April 11, 2017

(BTW: anyone else think the TFA-T character is CA’s alter ego?)

Interesting observation. I suspect even if not literally, then in a figurative sense yes. They seem to have a symbiotic relationship in pursuit of a common hidden goal.

Consider the Thread The WRSA Debacle.

How does “Concerned American’s” agenda reflect his continued support of MDT and DTG?

Is there a possible correlation to WRSA’s support of various people, groups, and causes that hamper the efforts to increase the effectiveness of those that support “Rightful Liberty?”

Happenstance or intentional?

Individually any of these events are seemingly random, but the picture does change somewhat when viewed together over time.

If we assign malice of intent to these events I suspect MDT and DTG are really just useful pawns exploited by their own desires.

Whether it is a egocentric or monetary motivation is unclear, maybe both.

It’s interesting to note that the vast majority of “Experts” CA promotes are essentially “Wannabes” with little to no real world experience beyond training in those fields.

CA’s agenda is potentially more of a problem, it would be difficult to muddy the waters more even if it was unintentional.

It could be just a “control” issue related to ego, there are many psychological conditions that could be in play, or there could be a subversive agenda. A certain degree of overlap is also possible.

Of course I/we must question my/our own bias.

Identifying patterns is important part of situational awareness.

Is this a true pattern?

Again the various events seem less random collectively and it’s important to note my above post did not address every event observed over the many years of observation.

From: January 27, 2016

I’ve talked a lot about agendas in these posts.

Why?

Are agendas somehow evil or wrong?

Of course not, we all have agendas to further our goals and ideals.

However it is important to try to learn about others agendas to determine how it affects our own. Are others agendas compatible with our beliefs and goals? This must be answered to our satisfaction in order to avoid supporting or getting involved with any cause that is in contradiction to ours.

We must be vigilant to possible hidden agendas by others.

Events such as this must be viewed through facts, not rhetoric.

Remember the Ebola fears, many of the same people that were predicting the end of society are the very ones hyping this situation.

Beware of getting information from people that are continually predicting doom and gloom that never quite happens.

We certainly live in perilous times, but avoid the stress that many others offer.

We have very diverse backgrounds and experience on this Forum that has consistently been correct in it’s analysis and consistent in it’s views and mission.

Re-read the MVT Vision and Intent and keep focus on this agenda.

Consider the “Why?” with those that are always fanning the flames of the current threat.

With the number of legitimate threats we face, what is to be gained by fearmongering?

It certainly prevents critical thinking and rational thought.

Considerations when reviewing any analysis such as this.

Consider the source (author). What do we know about this source?

What is my history regarding analysis of various topics here at MVT?

Does anything stand out as an exaggeration or just seems suspect in your view (obviously this is very subjective and can very greatly with your world experience).

Am I prone to exaggerations or “tin foil” theories?

Remember, what you identify as as fact or assumption maybe incorrect or subject to review based on changes and updates to known data.

Examine information for bias, this maybe your first indication of deception and/or a agenda by the author.

Is there any demonstrable bias that would lead you to suspect a deception within my analysis?

Remember we should always be asking ourselves such questions when you read, listen, or watch someone’s work.

This isn’t paranoia, it’s critical thinking and analysis. ;-)

What is CA’s true agenda?

Is it worth the effort to find out?

I think the people that such information would actually make a difference are already in the more “Rationalist” camp.

For those that insist, yes WRSA can be a place to find links to various articles, but at the risk of being sucked into their world of lies and despair.

I have proven to my satisfaction that WSRA is overall counterproductive to our community.

Everyone else will need to decide that for themselves.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Now back to my trip! :bye:

Max
                                                                Keymaster

Great stuff.

The ‘so what?’ fallout from this is: what to do about it?

I wanted a presence there knowing that WRSA is a pretty useful site for bringing guys to MVT. People see WRSA before they see MVT. But we have assessed that WRSA is malignant.

It would be great if we could replace the WRSA web presence with the positive presence of the MVT forum as described by Joe – sadly rationalism doesn’t have the pull of controversy and we still have a small membership.

How to intercept or replace WRSA? Replace the dark with the light?

veritas556
                                                                  Participant

Curate your own website around aggregated news and opinion pieces that highlight the threats and solutions relative to rightful liberty. Throw in some original writing from yourself and others you trust. Moderated comments.

The downsides? Time, money (if you have someone else run it), dealing with toxic users, unwanted public attention, constantly walking a fine political line and ending up on The List (nah, you’re already on it)

Upsides… a new site/brand that could serve as the gateway to the training/gear side. A site that doesn’t allow too much crazy could be a revenue generator as well.

Max
                                                                    Keymaster

Curate your own website around aggregated news and opinion pieces that highlight the threats and solutions relative to rightful liberty. Throw in some original writing from yourself and others you trust. Moderated comments.

I think this is a great idea. Were you referring to the blog or the forum? The downsides to this is that I am not much of a news-hound. For example, WRSA is run by Pete, who puts it all up, whether or not he is sent tips or goes looking for himself (or mix thereof). Given my schedule, I’m not really set for that, which i think is a full time job.

What we could do is utilize the forum for this, and crowd-source it. It may mean a bot more of an active participation, or one or two volunteers who like this stuff do most of the finding and posting of news and interest articles. I will do my part when able and also contribute my personal posts.

Do we have any volunteers (perhaps Joe would like this once he returns?) who want to take charge of this news-hound aspect and repost here?

What this would mean is an aspect to the forum which is focused on ‘current affairs / interest pieces’ and adds to the tactical focus of the place. We will continue to moderate as per the policy and will not allow it to turn into a shit show. If this was a vector for growth of the forum, it will of course bring in more of those who are going to want to troll, but I think we can handle it.

What I will do is create an additional forum section for these posts. I will do that now and we can see how it goes.

BrigandActual
                                                                      Participant

Content generation is definitely a way to go.

One method might be crowd sourcing the articles with forum members. Set ground rules for what kind of articles you want, and have a style guide for a summary or something that people should write to go along with their submission.

You could then batch that. Pick an afternoon and copy/paste those links into a blog post. Schedule them out in recurring intervals.

For example, members find twenty links to interesting articles. Each one does a writeup in on the link and posts it in the forum. You pick a day and spend a couple hours scheduling 4 posts per week. That give you five weeks of content on top of anything you were actually working on yourself.

Your time investment is pretty minimal, but the impact is huge.

One thing I’ve seen is that search engines reward predicictable activity. So posting every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday at 8 AM for months on end is better than random bursts of three posts per day here, then one the next day, then a week-long gap.

Doing that much interlinking with other sites also builds relationships, and increases the probability that they will route traffic back to you.

wheelsee
                                                                        Participant

One of the things I read at WRSA are the side bars on the Left, i.e. how to choose boots, how to setup a rifle, what needs to go into an IFAK, etc. I would much rather learn from someone else’s mistakes and experiences than having to go through it myself.

The biggest bang-for-buck that this forum did for me in the beginning was sifting through all of the “marketing hype” to understand what I needed versus what was “hype.”

• #89421
                                                                          Max
                                                                          Keymaster

One of the things I read at WRSA are the side bars on the Left, i.e. how to choose boots, how to setup a rifle, what needs to go into an IFAK, etc. I would much rather learn from someone else’s mistakes and experiences than having to go through it myself.

And we don’t have that here, or the question cannot be asked? Let’s stop feeding the WRSA beast.

Viewing 34 reply threads
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.