• Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Short Stroke
        Participant

Glad to see that’s getting views

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I got a kick out of that! :yes:

I suspect the number of people doing pre-event survey’s of Richmond is what got the bureaucrats freaked out the most!

I would have loved to hear the conversation in their vehicle when they left. ;-)

gatlinggun
            Participant

If you see something say something. Do your duty Comrade to keep the Vaterland safe and secure!!! Hail Caesar!!

Sarcasm of course.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by gatlinggun.
              Jake
              Participant

I’m fully prepared to be booed out of the room, but I have no problem with the police going and having a conversation/interview with someone that they saw preoperational planning.

They know what he was doing and he does as well.

He isn’t wrong for preplanning. They weren’t wrong for talking with him to check things out. If he was an antifa member or spun up democrat planning on shooting a bunch of pro 2a supporters, then I would want the police to do their job.

The core reason that this infuriates people is because of treasonous governor Northams BS. It puts a bad taste in people’s mouth. But look at this situation as it is, and not just the way it feels.

Max
                  Keymaster

Boo.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I’m fully prepared to be booed out of the room…

I don’t think that will happen. ;-)

I think part of the issue is that they went to these lengths because of bureaucrats believing their own narrative, vice real perceived threats. Just my belief.

Myself I enjoyed the “suspect” not being intimidated as I think some LEO’s need to be reminded of the precarious position these wannabe tyrants place these LEO’s in.

In the video; though difficult without seeing their faces all the time, you see two methods of interviewing. Perhaps two different perceptions of the situation.

Unfortunately the “us vs them” is a intentional creation.

I don’t consider LEO’s the enemy, regardless of the poor choices some make.

We’ll see what happens.

Jake
                    Participant

I think part of the issue is that they went to these lengths because of bureaucrats believing their own narrative, vice real perceived threats. Just my belief.

Myself I enjoyed the “suspect” not being intimidated as I think some LEO’s need to be reminded of the precarious position these wannabe tyrants place these LEO’s in.

In the video; though difficult without seeing their faces all the time, you see two methods of interviewing. Perhaps two different perceptions of the situation.

Unfortunately the “us vs them” is a intentional creation.

I don’t consider LEO’s the enemy, regardless of the poor choices some make.

We’ll see what happens.

I would have like to see both of their faces the whole time. It was hard to tell what all ticked the citizen off.

I think most LEOs are well aware of the situation these tyrants put them in, unfortunately.

Police deal with dozens of moral/ethical decisions where various individuals want the rights of others violated daily. Weak cops cave to the “pressure” as simple as from the caller “wanting something done.” Other cops enjoy the thrill of telling their supervisors, politicians, and community members: “no.”

LEOs aren’t the enemy as individuals or the group. Some could be the enemy, as individuals or as the group. Luckily, for the pursuit of liberty, the same weak cops are weak because they are spineless. And the spineless dont train or better themselves. If they will cave to everyday “pressures”, they will also cave in a shtf/boogaloo situation.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

:good:

Anonymous
                        Inactive

Yeah, I’m not one to cheerleader for the police but it’s hard to tell what’s going on here without more context.

Even if it’s some old boomer fudd-looking dude that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a threat, a couple years back some geriatric Neo-Nazi shot up a Jewish museum because he wanted to take action before he croaked, and don’t forget this time last week everyone was talking about how close The Base was to shooting all of us up.

If they get a call about someone casing the area they’re obligated to respond, I can’t really blame them for having showed up.

Max
                            Keymaster

No.

winston
                            Participant

To Max’s original point… And left unsaid, so far… How many other such interviews took place that weren’t filmed/posted?

Gov Northam…

We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.
                              Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

How many other such interviews took place that weren’t filmed/posted?

I am sure that those two were involved in many more that very day.

Obviously the Capitol was being watched closely long before the rally. You can’t go to any Capitol without being under surveillance during normal times, much less when bureaucrats are pissing their pants over their own sides propaganda efforts.

Giving the PC attitudes probably the best way to scout out a Capitol without being messed with would be to dress as Muslim cleric! ;-)

JustARandomGuy
                                Participant

For the preceding year, how many tourists and sightsee-ers came through the capitol taking pictures and video?
                                  I wonder how many of them were tracked down and questioned later about their “pre-planning” activities?

Scary White Man Wields Camera
                                  That’s the only reason this happened.
                                  They were just hoping for a headline they could use.

You’ve also got to love how utterly careless these two genius LEO are, if the guy was SUCH a suspected threat. Kinda disproved their point before it started… :whistle:

Viewing 11 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.