Virginia Liberty Updates

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Virginia Liberty Updates

• This topic has 51 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Max. This post has been viewed 2004 times
Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Let’s get a thread going from Virginia members with updates to Liberty and that Sanctuary push. I’m posting about Culpeper, Pinky is posting about VCDL. Let’s hear from everyone in your counties.

For example, I have some Virginia guys here at HEAT 1. I’m hearing Tazewell County not only passed a Sanctuary Resolution, but also a Militia one, which may have more teeth. Looking to find out more and see if we can get that going in Culpeper and elsewhere.

SeanT
        Keymaster

I am going Dec 11 to the commission meeting in Frederick County. Will have a report at Rekkr weekend and post here.

RobM
          Participant

Change.org has petitions for just about every county in Virginia to make them 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries. I don’t know the weight that these carry, as I’m not fully aware of the impact these have. However, it’s another way The People can reach out and let their opinion be heard. The link below is for Stafford county, I encourage all Virginians and Americans to sign- not just Stafford, the link should provide you to other counties as well. Personally, I signed it for 10 different counties this morning. https://www.change.org/p/meg-bohmke-stafford-county-for-2a-sanctuary

Eagle23
            Participant

Stafford County is scheduled for 12/17.

Speech from Fairfax County meeting.

DiznNC
              Participant

Wow that dude hit it out of the park. Well said.

D Close

Let’s get a thread going from Virginia members with updates to Liberty and that Sanctuary push. I’m posting about Culpeper, Pinky is posting about VCDL. Let’s hear from everyone in your counties.

For example, I have some Virginia guys here at HEAT 1. I’m hearing Tazewell County not only passed a Sanctuary Resolution, but also a Militia one, which may have more teeth. Looking to find out more and see if we can get that going in Culpeper and elsewhere.

In Hampton Roads, Suffolk declined to declare sanctuary. Virginia Beach hasn’t yet decided. The mayor there has spoken for universal background checks aka registration. There were massive turnouts at city council meetings backing sanctuary. Chesapeake is considering. Del Jones from Norfolk is reported enquiring AG Herring whether the sanctuaries have legal status.

US Sen Warner said the following: “ During Thursday’s conversation, Warner also touched on recent pushes to designate cities as “Second Amendment sanctuaries.” While he supports the Second Amendment, he believes many Virginians support what he calls “reasonable gun safety laws” and urges people to be patient.

“I think you will see rational, legitimate gun safety legislation taken up as appropriate in the Virginia General Assembly,” Warner said. “My hope would be that some of these communities would watch and see, you know, what the General Assembly actually passes and what Gov. Northam might sign before they assume the worst.””

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by D Close.
                  gramma
                  Participant

Re: Frederick County –

Winchester Star collected some comments; the one I found most interesting was the Dem that said you can’t just decide not to obey a law… without any consideration for the fact that the proposed legislation amounts to huge restrictions on legal gun ownership, as protected in the Bill of Rights. Sheriff isn’t getting in the middle right now.

http://winchesterstar.va.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=0c827445f

Pinky
                    Participant

not affiliated in any way, but a good tracker: https://keepva2a.com/

you can sign up for updates, etc. they’ve sent out a few good “copy/paste” e-mails to use with your local officials.

42 counties, 2 towns and 1 city as of Dec 8th.

upcoming:
                      1. Accomack County to vote on resolution on December 18
                      2. Contact Alexandria about becoming a Sanctuary
                      3. Brunswick County will vote on their discussion on December 11
                      4. Buckingham County to discuss/vote on their resolution on December 9
                      5. Caroline County to vote on their resolution on December 10
                      6. Charles City County to vote on their resolution on December 23
                      7. Grayson County has moved their meeting location
                      8. Correction to “day” listed for Hampton meeting
                      9. Contact Harrisonburg City Council to pass a 2A Sanctuary resolution
                      10. Henrico County needs to be urged again to pass a resolution. They are meeting at new location on new date
                      11. Contact Hopewell City Council to pass a 2A Sanctuary resolution
                      12. Isle of Wight has a new location for their meeting
                      13. Contact Loudoun County about not supporting the Constitution!
                      14. Matthews County to vote on their resolution on December 17
                      15. Mecklenburg County to vote on their resolution on December 9
                      16. New Kent slipped under the radar – they became a sanctuary on November 27!
                      17. Poquoson City Council to vote on their resolution on December 9
                      18. Prince Edward County to vote on resolution on December 17, new location
                      19. Prince George County to vote on resolution on December 10 – updated information/time
                      20. Prince William County to vote on resolution on December 10 – new supervisor vows to repeal any resolution
                      21. Richmond County Board of Supervisors to discuss/vote on their resolution on December 12
                      22. Roanoke City – let’s try this again, they didn’t listen, meeting on December 16
                      23. Rockingham County to vote on resolution on December 11 – new location and time, email address correction
                      24. Rocky Mount City Council to meet on December 9 – ask them to become a sanctuary
                      25. Stafford County Board of Supervisors to meet on December 17
                      26. Surry County voted and passed a vastly watered down resolution – contact them to make it stronger
                      27. Vinton Town Council to meet and discuss resolution on December 17
                      28. Waynesboro City Council meeting on their resolution changed to January 13 and new location

SeanT
                      Keymaster

I am going Dec 11 to the commission meeting in Frederick County. Will have a report at Rekkr weekend and post here.

I read in the paper Sat that Frederick County is planning on passing their resolution by consensus vote( I think that is what they called it). It was described as a method that did not require debate because the commissioners were all on board.I am still going. The Article I read said that Shenandoah county had 4000 people show up???? Anyone know if that is a real number or a typo?

SeanT
                        Keymaster

Re: Frederick County –

Winchester Star collected some comments; the one I found most interesting was the Dem that said you can’t just decide not to obey a law… without any consideration for the fact that the proposed legislation amounts to huge restrictions on legal gun ownership, as protected in the Bill of Rights. Sheriff isn’t getting in the middle right now.

http://winchesterstar.va.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=0c827445f

Thanks, that was the article I read.

JMF
                          Participant

I was at Shenandoah county on the 26th. I was told it was about 1500. I think they are voting again this week after more input. I never got inside, but they had people for it huddle around the front door, and people against at a side door, there were 14 against. My wife pulled a screen shot off farcebook.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by JMF.
                            Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                            Max
                            Keymaster

We have a ‘Culpeper County 2A’ page on FB. It is growing pretty fast.

I just posted the following:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-gov-northam-starts-making-plans-for-his-new-democratic-legislature/2019/11/06/28f6656e-00b7-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
                              “Asked whether he (Governor Northam) supports confiscating assault weapons from gun owners, Northam demurred. ‘That’s something I’m working [on] with our secretary of public safety,” he said. “I’ll work with the gun violence activists, and we’ll work [on] that. I don’t have a definitive plan today.’”

Code of Virginia

§ 18.2-46.5. Committing, conspiring and aiding and abetting acts of terrorism prohibited; penalty.

A. Any person who commits or conspires to commit, or aids and abets the commission of an act of terrorism, as defined in § 18.2-46.4, is guilty of a Class 2 felony if the base offense of such act of terrorism may be punished by life imprisonment, or a term of imprisonment of not less than twenty years.
                              B. Any person who commits, conspires to commit, or aids and abets the commission of an act of terrorism, as defined in § 18.2-46.4, is guilty of a Class 3 felony if the maximum penalty for the base offense of such act of terrorism is a term of imprisonment or incarceration in jail of less than twenty years.
                              C. Any person who solicits, invites, recruits, encourages, or otherwise causes or attempts to cause another to participate in an act or acts of terrorism, as defined in § 18.2-46.4, is guilty of a Class 4 felony.
                              D. Any person who knowingly provides any material support (i) to an individual or organization whose primary objective is to commit an act of terrorism and (ii) does so with the intent to further such individual’s or organization’s objective is guilty of a Class 3 felony. If the death of any person results from providing any material support, then the person who provided such material support is guilty of a Class 2 felony.
                              § 18.2-46.4. Definitions.
                              As used in this article, unless the context requires otherwise or it is otherwise provided:

“Act of terrorism” means an act of violence as defined in clause (i) of subdivision A of § 19.2-297.1 or an act that would be an act of violence if committed within the Commonwealth committed within or outside the Commonwealth with the intent to (i) intimidate a civilian population at large or (ii) influence the conduct or activities of a government, including the government of the United States, a state, or a locality, through intimidation.

“Base offense” means an act of violence as defined in clause (i) of subdivision A of § 19.2-297.1 committed with the intent required to commit an act of terrorism.

§ 19.2-297.1. Sentence of person twice previously convicted of certain violent felonies.

A. Any person convicted of two or more separate acts of violence when such offenses were not part of a common act, transaction or scheme, and who has been at liberty as defined in § 53.1-
                              151 between each conviction, shall, upon conviction of a third or subsequent act of violence, be sentenced to life imprisonment and shall not have all or any portion of the sentence suspended, provided it is admitted, or found by the jury or judge before whom he is tried, that he has been previously convicted of two or more such acts of violence. For the purposes of this section, “act of violence” means (i) any one of the following violations of Chapter 4 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.) of Title 18.2:
                              a. First and second degree murder and voluntary manslaughter under Article 1 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.);
                              b. Mob-related felonies under Article 2 (§ 18.2-38 et seq.);
                              c. Any kidnapping or abduction felony under Article 3 (§ 18.2-47 et seq.);
                              d. Any malicious felonious assault or malicious bodily wounding under Article 4 (§ 18.2-51 et seq.);
                              e. Robbery under § 18.2-58 and carjacking under § 18.2-58.1;
                              f. Except as otherwise provided in § 18.2-67.5:2 or § 18.2-67.5:3, criminal sexual assault punishable as a felony under Article 7 (§ 18.2-61 et seq.); or
                              g. Arson in violation of § 18.2-77 when the structure burned was occupied or a Class 3 felony violation of § 18.2-79.
                              (ii) conspiracy to commit any of the violations enumerated in clause (i) of this section; and (iii) violations as a principal in the second degree or accessory before the fact of the provisions enumerated in clause (i) of this section.

ariel
                              Participant

I’ll be attending both the City of Winchester’s city council meeting (12/10) and Frederick CO’s (12/11). I’ve got a roll of 1000 VCDL orange “Guns Save Lives” stickers to hand out to supporters.

Robert Henry
                                Participant

Been trying to keep tabs on all this. Looks like I’ve seen January 20th as some day mentioned. Is that when they are voting on this non sense?

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                                  Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Max
                                    Keymaster

Jan 20 is lobby day.

The new legislature will be sworn in earlier in the month, maybe the 2nd?

Juky 1st is 6 months later, which is when they expect the new laws to take effect.

RobM
                                    Participant

It’s been kicked around on here, others have mentioned…I believe they’re throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. Gov. Northam came out recently and said that he would introduce a “grandfather clause” on existing firearms, with registering… https://www.virginiamercury.com/2019/12/09/northam-backed-assault-weapon-bill-will-include-grandfather-clause-for-existing-guns/
                                      This is not a win, as some will see. Any infringement is just that.

SeanT
                                      Keymaster

Been trying to keep tabs on all this. Looks like I’ve seen January 20th as some day mentioned. Is that when they are voting on this non sense?

Robert,

In VA all the bills to be voted on by the legislature in the upcoming session have to be pre-filed by a certain date. Lobby day is the opportunity for the PEOPLE to go to the legislature and discuss their concerns/issues with the Bills. It is not only about firearms, it is about all of the bills to be presented. In VA, new laws that are signed into effect, become effective July 1 of that year.

trailman
                                        Participant

Your Culpeper County Sheriff is turning himself into quite the national hero. Saw the Fox video.

“He would properly screen thousands of people to protect their constitutional right to own firearms”?

SeanT
                                          Keymaster

Tonight in Winchester. Props to Ariel for getting the VCDL stickers. There were a few dozen others outside the room

Attachments:
                                            batsoff
                                            Participant

Price William County passed the resolution last night.

The incoming board has stated that they will repeal it. We will have to see how this plays out moving forward. Lots of 2A support in PWC.

SeanT
                                              Keymaster

Frederick County put the resolution on the consent agenda and that meant that barring any last minute objections by any of the supervisors, the resolution would be adopted by voice vote. The vote carried unanimously. Citizens were allocated 3 minutes to speak and there were almost 40 speakers and most did not understand the purpose of consent agenda, meaning it was pretty much already a done deal before they spoke but it was great to see citizens participating in their local government process and voicing their views in front of a quite large crowd.
                                                Most were pro resolution but there were 3 opposed. Gracefully, the assembled crowd was mostly polite and allowed them to speak without much heckling. I spoke and do did Ariel. He was cool enough to take this picture of me. I did not have a good shot of him.I did get a fistbump from the Sheriff when I ended my speech.We have met before but it was still encouraging.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by SeanT. Reason: correct typos
                                                • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by SeanT. Reason: update more detail
                                                Attachments:
                                                SeanT
                                                Keymaster

I’m hearing Tazewell County not only passed a Sanctuary Resolution, but also a Militia one, which may have more teeth. Looking to find out more and see if we can get that going in Culpeper and elsewhere.

One of the speakers last night brought this topic (Tazewell Resolution) at the Frederick County board of supervisors meeting and made the recommendation that Fredco consider adopting a resolution similar. I will follow up on that one as it was well articulated with proper constitutional references, both State and Federal.

gramma
                                                  Participant

Clarke Co. Va Supervisors meet Dec 17th. Not seeing this on the agenda – yet.

JC
                                                    Participant

Floyd County passed a Second Amendment resolution Tuesday night, after taking 2 1/2 hours of public comments.

I have not heard that the Sheriff has made any remarks. However, the Floyd County Commonwealth Attorney has stated that it would be a crime for his department not to enforce the laws of the state.

Max
                                                        Keymaster

Even though they are unconstitutional? Some of these attorneys need a lesson in the real law.

veritas556
                                                        Participant

I’m soooo confused. As of now there are 91 counties in VA that have passed 2A sanctuary laws/resolutions. There are 95 counties in VA. How the “F” did the democrats gain control of both houses and Gov?

Mike Q
                                                          Participant

Veritas556. Right now it’s 93 counties, towns, and cities. Of that 93 about 23 are cities and towns. There are another 25 counties and cities are still left to vote. Also these counties don’t have the New Democratic leadership which were voted in. So expect at least 6 to 7 to flip back to declining the 2a sanctuary after their democratic leadership take control. Those 6 or 7 counties hold the highest population and therefore swung the whole commonwealth to blue.

JC
                                                            Participant

Well he also said that any statewide legislation regulating assault rifles and magazines will need a lot of work to ensure they are constitutional.

But my guess is, if it comes to it, he loves his elected position more than he loves constitutional principles.

trailman
                                                              Participant

I’m soooo confused. As of now there are 91 counties in VA that have passed 2A sanctuary laws/resolutions. There are 95 counties in VA. How the “F” did the democrats gain control of both houses and Gov?

You are in the same situation as us in Maryland. 2-3 counties by population control the legislature.

What I fear that you will go through is what I call littering here. Richmond will pass a watered down bill, no confiscation and with registration. That means no more guns sold and anyone that will not register will go underground with their firearms. Effectively a mission kill. VCDL like MSI here will spend millions in volunteer donations and years trying to pick up the trash in court while the State fights with tax payer funds. Not sure what circuit court you fall into but I think we are the third and they suck for gun rights.

There are other things that can be done but that should be discussed on Saturday and will take real organization.

Max
                                                                  Keymaster

Joe: you are on Culpeper County 2A? Any way you could put something up about littering, and to be aware etc?

trailman
                                                                  Participant

Joe: you are on Culpeper County 2A? Any way you could put something up about littering, and to be aware etc?

Yeah I am, I’ll do that, I’m trying to gently inject some insight from what we have been dealing with over here and caution some reality. Lay off the ‘Murica, every veiled threat on that board is being recorded to strengthen the gov’t case that we are loonies.

I always say this, you didn’t get here overnight and you won’t get back overnight. Leftists are lifelong activists, us righties have jobs and pay taxes. Problem is we only get riled when screwed. We never have a long term strategic plan it’s always RTR on our side. Maybe that’s just my perspective from our side of the river.

billyd
                                                                    Participant

Trailman is right on. That’s exactly what happened in other States.
                                                                      The initial demands are outrageous —-> some liberty minded folks get all riled up for a while —-> they scale back their demands 25 to 30 % —-> a sigh of relief is expressed —> End result: you just lost 75% percent of your previous freedom. Rinse, Repeat. Works every time. It’s a war of attrition. Liberty folks are playing a defensive game and you can’t win a defensive game, it’s beautifully exemplified by MVT SUTs.
                                                                      I’m predicting the same will happen in VA.
                                                                      The Sheriffs and counties will cave when the purse strings are tightened by the State.

Spoon
                                                                      Participant

Okay so Fauquier County. I didn’t go… son had wrestling practice…. that is my excuse and I am sticking with it. I woke up and read this…

https://www.fauquier.com/news/fauquier-supervisors-put-off-gun-rights-vote-until-dec/article_13989634-1d62-11ea-80c8-7fbfefdf9002.html

I am glad I didn’t go. According to this 2k people showed up and they had people outside the building and holed up across the street. Lots of people.

I work with a guy that is on the Fauquier Republican Committee and was talking to him about it yesterday and he told me some things that are very disturbing. He read the resolution that the BOS had drafted before hand and he said that the language was extremely weak. But apparently according to the article the citizens were not going to let the supervisors leave that building until they got the language they wanted. The BOS was not prepared to do so, hence the can getting kicked to the 23rd.

Furthermore… Sheriff Bob Mosier, who always attends the Committee meetings has been MIA for about ~3 weeks or so. It appears he wants to fall inline, I am sure because it makes his life easier.

In a nutshell, based on the intel I am getting, the citizen of Fauquier County are prepared to send the strongest message possible to Richmond, and it seems those citizens have none of the adequate representation to do so. I will be talking to my friend at work about the possibility of getting these people some primary challengers come election time.

Thats what I have.

Spoon
                                                                        Participant

Also…. a friend and a patriot text this to me. I chose to participate because of the statement at the bottom that says they do not share information.

https://virginiaconservatives.net/recall-radical-ralph-northam

• #132267
                                                                          Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                          Moderator
                                                                          • #132320
                                                                            RobRoy
                                                                            Participant

Matt Bracken is 100% correct!

Here is a “Bracken Sends.”

I think Richmond stands to be a bigger and much worse “buffalo jump” than Charlottesville. The very predictable downside risks far outweigh the imagined benefits. Attending a buffalo jump is playing to enemy strength.

Best case: national media portrays thousands of dangerous, drooling, unshaven, camo-wearing, racist mouth-breathers out of “Deliverance,” who are drunk on Wild Turkey and brandishing assault weapons while threatening to murder peace-loving Democrat politicians and people of color.

Probable case: pro-RKBA patriots and Antifas are corralled together again by the uber-PC/SJW led Virginia state police (as in C-ville) for a bloody brawl, which will be blamed 100% on the patriots. State, local and federal LEOs will be undercover among the patriots, and some will be provocateurs. Antifas will infiltrate the patriot side and unfurl Nazi and Confederate flags and throw rocks at the police. Another amped up kid will drive into a crowd, or somebody will pull a gun for a self-defense shooting as has happened before. Richmond will be a ten-pin bowling tournament in a nitroglycerin factory, all on enemy terms. A pure buffalo jump.

Worst case: an Antifa climbs up into a parking garage above and behind the patriots, and dumps a mag of 5.56 into the bused-in Bloomberg-funded “Everytown for Gun Safety” counter-demo made up of cat ladies and college kids across the avenue. The shooter drops the rifle and easily escapes in the crowds, and is never found or discovered. The false-flag massacre of the peaceful “Everytowns” will be 100% blamed on the crazy gun-toting rednecks. False flag ops work and are extremely effective. They are a second-level strategy that are successfully employed in a world of mainly first-level thinkers.

Better idea: promote the hell out of the 1-20 rally in order to bait Antifa into a massive masks, shields and truncheons turnout, but then don’t show up. Let them own the subsequent mayhem. Mass patriot demos in enemy cities 100% controlled by enemy forces and closely filmed by enemy media are pure lose-lose-lose.

If you want to hold an RKBA rally, do it on friendly ground, for example, in a rural county where the Sheriff holds a mass militia/deputizing ceremony, and a thousand patriots are issued badges to go with their AR-15s. Force the enemy media onto our terrain, where we can cut their cables, jam their signals, or just keep them out. Culpeper, yes. Richmond, no.

Be the Indian, not the Buffalo.

• #132327
                                                                              Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                              Moderator

…correct!

Yea, but a day late and a dollar short!

We’ve been preaching the “don’t be a useful idiot!” for some time (years). Playing into the propaganda machines narrative will not be helpful in any situation.

Rational thought of long-term consequences is required!

• #132398
                                                                                RobRoy
                                                                                Participant

The conservative goofs won’t be convinced by reason or logic but rhetoric instead. I suggest for starters mention that this will be nothing more than an opportunity to be C-Ville 2. That is not foolproof since the congoofs will automatically shriek they are not racists and they in fact love Mr. King more than life itself. That rhetorical jab won’t stop the herd but will begin the turning away process.

• #132496
                                                                                  gramma
                                                                                  Participant

For what purpose would the news stories about this movement be removed from Breitbart, etc? Saw elsewhere, someone mentioning this and I looked. Gone. The NG story, Culpeper, the Sheriff’s, Tazewell’s militia…

Perhaps they were pulled to rewrite and update (and spin yet another direction).

• #132514
                                                                                    trailman
                                                                                    Participant

For what purpose would the news stories about this movement be removed from Breitbart, etc? Saw elsewhere, someone mentioning this and I looked. Gone. The NG story, Culpeper, the Sheriff’s, Tazewell’s militia…

Perhaps they were pulled to rewrite and update (and spin yet another direction).

I think its just to make room for other stories, Breitbart is heavy on impeachment coverage. Most of their firearm related stories are pulled from bearingarms.com anyways.

VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control

• #132652
                                                                                      Spoon
                                                                                      Participant

Got the word today… Fauquier County BOS is submitting the “Constitutional County” language that Culpeper used vs “Sanctuary County” I guess the politicians found it to be palatable. Anyway mission accomplished come the 23rd.

• #132728
                                                                                        RobM
                                                                                        Participant

Stafford County BOS voted and passed unanimously last night. 7-0. The language used was the following…

“…proclaim and declare Stafford County, Virginia a Second Amendment Sanctuary, in which the rights of the citizens of Stafford County to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by Amendment II of the Constitution of the United States and Article I, Section 13 of the Constitution of Virginia are upheld.”

Personally I love the wording. I was there with a small group. Last numbers reported by the SD were 2900, although local media outlets were reporting 300 people…Go figure.

Check out the link below. A very powerful message, and well spoken patriot.

Rights can't be taken away, only infringed upon. Come and take them, we're your huckleberry #2aShare this with everyone you know!

Posted by Ben George on Tuesday, December 17, 2019

• #132807
                                                                                          Pinky
                                                                                          Participant

Amelia passed unanimously tonight.

• #133038
                                                                                            AntMan
                                                                                            Participant

Interesting take from a former national guardsman: http://www.michaelzwilliamson.com/blog/index.php?itemid=520

2xcqbc
                                                                                              1xclc

• #133334
                                                                                              Robert Henry
                                                                                              Participant

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Culpeper-Training-Opportunity/24-639406/?page=1&anc=bottom#bottom

Brian started this one and it’s getting some traction.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                                                                                                Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

• #134695
                                                                                                D Close
                                                                                                Moderator

Hearings tomorrow on budget moves. This might offer an indicator if any changes have taken place in the grabber COA assessment. If there is a change you might detect it during these hearings.

https://mailchi.mp/5c4493eba134/va-alerturgent-action-on-short-notice-we-need-to-flood-budget-hearings-on-thursday?e=%5BUNIQID%5D

“We have to speak out, because your rights are under attack by the Governor of Virginia. Consider:

Governor “Blackface” is supporting SB 16, which would ban commonly-owned firearms in more than one million Virginia households — a ban that would even outlaw sporting weapons such as the Mossberg 930 Snow Goose.
                                                                                                  The Governor has requested $4 million and 18 law-enforcement positions to enforce his gun ban — a request that could be the preparatory steps for confiscating the guns which would be banned by SB 16.
                                                                                                  Moreover, the Governor is requesting another $3.5 million to enforce gun control that has NOT been passed by the legislature and is NOT even current law in Virginia: universal background checks, one gun a month limitations, so-called “red flag” gun confiscation orders, and more.“

Going to speak may have a psyop benefit. Asking questions that imply they will be held responsible for violence against gun owners may be beneficial. VCDL obviously believes it to be beneficial. YMMV

• #134862
                                                                                                  D Close
                                                                                                  Moderator

Said Budget hearings have taken place.

“This is not about gun safety, public safety, or whatever you want to call it,” said another speaker. “It’s about control of people based solely on a radical, political, extremist agenda.”

Guns, teacher pay among issues raised during hearing on Virginia state budget

Awaiting eyewitness AAR. Large crowd reported in Hampton Roads. Most Hampton Roads media outlets have been anti-gun but WTKR tends to not-as-bad-as-others.

• #134919
                                                                                                    Lloyd
                                                                                                    Participant

• #135013
                                                                                                      wildbill
                                                                                                      Participant

Seeing reports that they are going to try and fast track these bills and get them passed the week before the rally on the 20th.

• #135064
                                                                                                        ls11
                                                                                                        Participant

Pittsylvania County is 2A sanctuary

City of Danville are meeting January 7 and 21 at municipal building. There are calls in the area for 2A supporters to mass at the council and they are looking for speakers.

• #135106
                                                                                                          First Sergeant
                                                                                                          Moderator

Seeing reports that they are going to try and fast track these bills and get them passed the week before the rally on the 20th.

They can’t. It would take 4/5ths of each house to vote for the bills. Even with some so called republicans stabbing us in the back, I don’t see that happening.

The bills will be introduced in the GA and the Senate. Then they go to committee. Then they are voted on. On Feb 11 they swap bills. GA to the Senate and Senate to the GA, then the process starts all over again. After any bills are passed they go to the governor for signature. They then become law on July 1.

FILO
                                                                                                            Signal Out, Can You Identify
                                                                                                            Je ne regrette rien
                                                                                                            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

• #135144
                                                                                                            Max
                                                                                                            Keymaster

This is another post I put up on Culpeper County 2A and my Max Velocity Tactical FB page.

Amazingly, it seeems many of these idiots are following my page and I got called Redcoat and Boomer!

On a side note, people seem to think I am something I am not, emailing me things like the oathkeepers call to come to VA to create ‘posses and militias’ and looking for trainers. Fucking idiots.

Below about the ‘boog bois’ – if they do kick it off, they will be cannon fodder.

_________

Threats:
                                                                                                              As we continue to fight for our Constitutional Rights, and some of you descend on Richmond, we need to be aware of the environment, the terrain and the threats we have within our area of operation and all areas of associated interest.

This isn’t a black and white subject. For example it isn’t simply 2nd Ammendment Supporting individuals against Anti-2nd Amendment Representatives proposing/passing these unconstitutional laws.

One of the biggest threats I want to address today are:
                                                                                                              The ‘Boogaloo Bois’ of Social media / IG.

What makes the Boogaloo Bois dangerous is the threat they actually pose to detract from our objectives and undermining our efforts. They could potentially bring about full social disorder and chaos, further justifying martial law and expediting that which we are fighting against. All while under the guise of “in support of the 2nd Amendment.” Many of the outspoken Boogaloo IG Meme Bois are young and inexperienced but completely unwilling to see value in the older experienced generations (‘OK Boomer’) and feel they need to come in like a bull in a china shop and show us Boomers how it is done (even though I am not a boomer). The egos far surpass their competency. Most of their weapons experience comes from 1st person shooter games and playing pew pew on a square range with beer involved.

These attention whores are used to doing whatever it takes to generate likes and a following. The more outrageous and provocative the meme or statement or action….the more attention. They are rallying throughout Social Media Platforms right now encouraging bringing a real fight to Richmond. For their followers to come locked and loaded with gas masks at their sides. They want the media attention on them and the media will oblige. They view themselves as the Leaders in this effort and will not cooperate or be led or organized by the level headed ‘boomers’ who might dampen their fast rise to fame outside of social media and their virtual personas from their gaming world. They know nothing but their formulas of shock and awe to gain a platform.

For those going to Richmond make sure you have a full plan in place…make sure you know your routes and rendezvous points…make sure you are aware of key terrain and obstacles that may prevent access or evasion…make sure you have contingency plans and an extraction plan… be aware of your surroundings and don’t go alone..understand that all modes of comms will likely be impacted as well as all forms of first responders getting to the injured….bring a combat medic with you if you have one. We need to make sure we are aware of all the threats and are smart in our efforts.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2641798379389451&id=1574406632795303

Viewing 48 reply threads
                                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.