Va. Senator Bell Proposes a bill to ban outdoor shooting on your own property…

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Va. Senator Bell Proposes a bill to ban outdoor shooting on your own property…

• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by DiznNC. This post has been viewed 334 times
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      hunter
      Participant

Senator Bell has proposed banning outdoor shooting on your own property. Notice, reference to residential “property”, not dwelling as many existing buffers reference.

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+SB353&

TYRANT!

Here is my immediately penned letter to him.
        “So, because I live on a 100 acre farm that is ruled residential around me, I am not going to be allowed to shoot my guns on my back yard range anymore? My kids won’t be able to shoot anymore? We won’t be able to make sure our guns are sighted in for hunting season? Do you even live in Virginia? I think you need to go out and drive around to our rural areas and just listen the sounds of freedom on a Saturday and Sunday in YOUR County. Maybe you should visit some other areas in Virginia that are even more rural than District 13 and hear the sounds of freedom every weekend. I mean, how would you even propose to enforce this?

THIS IS WHY 90 Counties are NOW 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

You are a tyrant, Sir. And further demonstrate why there need to be laws for the “urbanites” and the “ruralites”. The divide continues to grow for reasons like your poorly thought out bill. Instead of actually doing something about improving our mental health care, tackling criminals and prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law, you show your cards.

You just want all guns confiscated and banned. It’s obvious.

NO TO SB 353!

Instead of a “Sincerely” I leave you with the motto of our State and on YOUR STATE FLAG.

Sic Semper Tyrannis, “

Max
        Keymaster

Why did you even write to him? I’m just laughing as these bills come in now. Game day approaches.

The more I think about it, the more I think we need it. Gotta throw this tyranny off.

B-)

hunter
          Participant
            Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Yes, this has gone beyond crazy! :wacko:

At least they aren’t pretending anymore. ;-)

Spencer
              Participant

To be followed by banning rocks, then dirty looks. Towel-snapping will be in a protected class of behaviors however due to it’s use as foreplay in the bath-houses that they frequent. B-)

DCH 10/2019
                H.E.A.T. 1 12/2019

JC
                Participant

Towel-snapping will be in a protected class of behaviors however due to it’s use as foreplay in the bath-houses that they frequent.

LOL!!

sparc plug
                  Participant

Even more amusing is that like the governor of Virginia, Senator John J Bell is also retired military.
                    How is this for a REMF resume (courtesy: Wiki)

John Joseph Bell (born January 29, 1963) is an American politician and a retired United States Air Force officer. A Democrat, he serves in the Virginia House of Delegates, representing the 87th district. From 2020 onwards he will be a member of the Virginia Senate, representing the 13th district. Both districts are located in Loudoun County and Prince William County.
                    Career
                    Bell served in the United States Air Force from 1981 to 2007, working as a finance officer and retiring as a Major.

gramma
                    Participant

This crap removes all doubt about what they want and the fact that the responsibility is all on them, for starting this.

Add Highland and Chesterfield counties to the sanctuary list. They’ve pretty much united the whole state against their liberal, urban, crime-infested cities.

How do they still believe this is going to be tolerated?

DiznNC
                      Participant

Because no one has ever stood up to them.

Because they want to provoke a violent response, to demonstrate the necessity to dis-arm us.

Because they want the power over your life to make you a slave to their state.

Because all evil white conservatives must be eliminated for their new world order.

Take your pick.

gramma
                        Participant

I have a response I dare not utter Diz, to your proposed list of explanations. Let’s just say I’m going be rather busy for awhile.

DiznNC
                          Participant

Good on ya Gramma, good luck to you and your’n.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.