Updated Culpeper Volunteers Page

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Updated Culpeper Volunteers Page

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by Max. This post has been viewed 378 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Updated Culpeper Volunteers Page. I have some things in the works. The purpose is to promote self-defense capability, aimed at those who are prepared to stand up and defend the Liberty and Natural Rights of Virginians.

Note: there will be an event organized by myself in the Culpeper area that will not be a rally, but will be a meeting of the mind / training event. There are going to be other rally’s planned, including July 4th. The time for low profile carry is over. Rally’s from now on will be full kit. July 4th may be felon time, or it may be delayed due to injunctions due to court challenges on those ‘laws’ that are getting passed. But it’s coming. You either need to stand up and be counted, or pound sand.

Time to be afraid of ‘the system’ is over – and you are all logged and recorded anyway. You need to take a long look in the mirror and understand that we are in the right, as Virginians / Americans who have our natural rights. What Richmond is doing is pure tyranny and is exactly why the 2A exists. We are on the side of the law. The law of the Land is the Virginia and Federal Constitutions. I do not need someone in a black robe to interpret that for me.

We are doing everything we can to avoid the violence that Richmond is promising. We rallied peacefully in Richmond on the 20th, and they ignored us. The bloomberg / Soros money is strong with these Democrats! If Richmond keeps pushing, and we do not comply, it will end in violence, as we are forced by the tyrants to exercise our rights to self defense. If you want to play silly games like ‘not comply’ by hiding all your weapons, then my contempt for you knows no bounds. Either stand, or pound sand.

The message:
        • No infringement to our 2A natural rights.
        • We will not comply with tyrannical edicts.
        • Real tactical training to prepare Patriots for the hard times ahead.
        • Developing a true Warrior Mindset: Tactics, skill at arms, teamwork, leadership, communication, physical and mental fitness.
        • Shoot, Move and Communicate effectively!

Culpeper Volunteers

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Max.
        Max
        Keymaster

This has gone up in the Culpeper County 2A and also the Culpeper Volunteers. Posting here for those of you who are not members of those groups:

Planning for a Muster of Culpeper Volunteer Patriots!
          We need to move things on a little. So far I have offered free training under the Culpeper Volunteers banner. With limited time available to do this, and limited numbers that can safely fill classes, this will only get us so far. I have also never questioned anyone’s motivation to be there; whether they are simply there for free training, or whether they are truly aiming to stand with us as Defenders of Liberty.
          I am planning a larger meet of Virginia Volunteer Patriots in a couple of months. This is for the purpose of meet & greet and coordination. It is not a rally, although there are more rallies in the works for Virginia.
          Thus, I would like to organize a larger meet of Culpeper Volunteer Patriots in the next month or so. What do I mean by this?
          I am asking for volunteers. This is not the same as a militia muster, which would include all able bodied persons. No, I am asking for volunteers.
          Who is a volunteer? It is someone who is a volunteer defender of Liberty, and is prepared to stand with us against tyranny when the need arises. Understand that we are doing all we can to change the attack on our natural rights by Richmond, but if they do not change course, they will leave us with no opportunity but to have to act in self-defense of our lives, liberty and property.
          When the hour comes, will you cower and submit, or will you stand with us for our rights, for our Liberty? If you will stand, then I want to see you at the muster. I need to collect a roster of personnel. to do this, please email me (specifically email me) to max@maxvelocitytactical.com.
          There will be issues of weapons, equipment and training. There will be those of you who are best placed in the auxiliary in a support role. I don’t want you to worry about those specifics now. We can get into that at the muster.
          I look forward to hearing from you.
          Max

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.