“The New Normal” or Conditioning Useful Idiots!

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty “The New Normal” or Conditioning Useful Idiots!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

It should be obvious, but the so called “New Normal” being thrown about through out society right now is a technique for control!

Better get your act together fast and consider what your willing do.

The clocks ticking.

Don’t keep being a Useful Idiot!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Robin Turner
        Participant

Put me down as a “hell no” vote on this new normal idea. We already have a number of possible ways to stop this virus, is it really necessary to change every aspect of our lives? I remember arguing with my father post 9/11 when the Patriot Act craziness began; his position was “Do you want this to happen again?” Sounds a lot like what’s being said now: If we don’t follow the new normal procedures “The virus might come back!” True, it might, or one that is even worse might come along, but cowering in our homes and living in fear is not the answer.

Ronin42
          Participant

i keep hearing allot of “but (insert excuse here)” from everyone i know, from family to close friends.
            denial seems to be the word of the day. i cant angrily work out because of the gym being closed and its hard to angry run…i cant talk it out without bringing down the room, and subsequently being ignored.
            i get keeping moral up, and its not the only thing i ever talk about, far from it.
            i fear people ignore the elephant in the room because its uncomfortable, and then it tramples them.
            friends, i can deal with, either ignore, or change the subject.. but family?
            its not easy to watch them, the people who are partially responsible for the way i think, and my liberty loving values, just shove their head in the sand, against there own better judgment, and throw all their ideals, and principles out the window so easily. all for what 1,200 bucks? the perception of danger, when the danger is no where near them? because some dude cried wolf?
            it can be disheartening to say the least.

the death of the free people will be meet with a thunderous lack of giving a shit.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
            some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

wheelsee
            Participant

Reading an interesting book (Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss, a retired FBI hostage negotiator).

One of his comments is “How do we do that (this)?” When someone proposes an idea, ask “how do we do that?” Change the conversation/reply from “yes, no” (as noted in RT’s post above) to forcing them to explain.

Robert Henry
              Participant

I agree there is some crazy conditioning things going on now, no doubt about that.

As far as “social distancing” goes- all you CCW guys that always talk about “being in condition orange” and all bullshit (cause it’s not always true), are you not NORMALLY keeping more than the vaunted “six feet” away from others while out in public? Six feet isn’t crap in a close quarters fight, most especially with your pistol holstered and under a shirt. Happy to show you that next time we meet up at MVT if anyone has doubts. :good:

So is that not what we all as tough concealed carrier types are always doing anyway? Certainly that’s the excuse I hear when I try to teach combatives to “gun guys” is the whole “I know Glock Fu” and “I never let anyone get close to me” push button responses. Aren’t we all supposedly keeping distance as a manner of course as tacticool types already?

Yes I’m half being a smart ass but I’m half bringing up a point. I mean I don’t claim to be in “condition orange” or grape or vanilla or purple hearts and blue clovers or any crap like that, but just out of courtesy and common sense I try to maintain distance from people in public.

I get it, now that we are being “told” that we have to do that, it’s a big deal. I get that part, I really do. Before anyone thinks otherwise I, like Joe, have been in the patriot/liberty movement for a hundred years, so I get what infuriates people about this. But some of this stuff- specifically distancing we are supposedly doing anyways right???

Added- understand I’m not trying to start crap or stir the pot here!

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

“social distancing”

If this was the only issue; becides it’s vomit inducing PC name, you wouldn’t hear much from me! ;-)

If this was even a “real” pandemic I could buy off on some of the other “temporary” bullshit.

However it’s not a pandemic!

Why?

The “high proportion of the population” threshold has not been satisfied!

So the destruction of economy, curfews, travel papers, restrictions on citizen movement, are a overreaction and unjustified infringement on Rightful Liberty.

Fear and ignorance is our current problem. :yes:

BradyBunch
                  Participant

Call it “physical distancing” every time you hear some clown say “social distancing”.

Robert Henry
                    Participant

I agree.

And yes with “social distancing” I think “Old Ben lives out beyond the Dune Sea, just kind of a strange old hermit.”

www.jrhenterprises.com

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Don’t let your Ego keep you as a Useful Idiot!

Attachments:
                        Joe (G.W.N.S.)

B-)

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are “I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.”

Don’t be a Useful Idiot!

Attachments:
                            Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Conditioning and Hidden Agendas, but it’s for the Greater Good! (sarcasm)

Attachments:
                              Robert Henry
                              Participant

I love it!! We need an American INSOC logo to go with it.

www.jrhenterprises.com

JustARandomGuy
                                Participant

I agree there is some crazy conditioning things going on now, no doubt about that.

As far as “social distancing” goes- all you CCW guys that always talk about “being in condition orange” and all bullshit (cause it’s not always true), are you not NORMALLY keeping more than the vaunted “six feet” away from others while out in public? Six feet isn’t crap in a close quarters fight, most especially with your pistol holstered and under a shirt. Happy to show you that next time we meet up at MVT if anyone has doubts….

I thought all the CCW folks obsess over carrying knives too? I was under the impression that physical engagement at grappling distance = sewing machine time….

[Yes, I am being a smartass here too. :whistle: ]

As far as social distancing… B-)

JustARandomGuy
                                  Participant

Per the masks; I’ve got to piggyback off Joes comments on privacy.
                                    You know, where I live, less than a year ago they wouldn’t let kids wear masks for ONE day during halloween because “bad people might do bad things” hogwash (also made them go out in afternoon not night). I’m sure plenty of places also have some sort of permanent “no masks in public” ordnance.
                                    Now apparently everyone needs to wear a mask…despite the ‘experts’ saying it was pointless to wear one because it wouldn’t help anyway like…a month ago.
                                    I have a sneaking suspicion that was a diversion to cover up how lacking the supply was, but that’s just my opinion.

Then again, a couple months ago, the governors in some of the current “hard hit areas” were promoting the C-virus as “not a threat” and “Go about business as usual” encouraging people to go to large public events.
                                    Now it’s super serious and people are losing their shit and calling the police if they see people out on their lawn.
                                    I have seen SO MUCH retarded,backwards, convoluted and nonsensical shit since this started I have now been convinced this is the dumbest timeline ever to exist and 90% of humanity, especially our so-called “leaders” are complete idiots.
                                    I find I have no words to described what’s going on, because I have no idea what IS going on anymore… All I know is there’s no TP, water or ammo… haha :wacko:

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.