The FISA REPORT

View Latest Activity

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      fabio
      Participant

The following information is unofficial, unclassified and credible.

Barr has received the FISA report.

Should be out 2 weeks.

Includes names and charges crimes:
        Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Yates, McCabe, and the small group in FBI.

Rosenstein will be an unindicted co-conspirator who was turned state’s evidence.

Durham is proceeding full steam ahead.

UK, Australia, Italy, Ukraine are all cooperating, to investigate use and abuse of their IC/LE arms of their government by our CIA/FBI to undermine 2016 election.

There is panic at the DNC and in many halls of the US IC/LE agencies.

Fall out will include a purge of conspirators.

Political figures involved are not immune as the investigations continue.

Expect to see initial Durham results of his investigation in approx 6 weeks.

Amplifying information:

Mifsud has been interviews and spoke the truth as a paid CIA operative thru the Link University in Rome. He was not a Russian agent as described in Mueller report. Link has since been shuttered. Mifsud was also present during the now infamous Flynn dinner in Moscow, which was spun against Flynn. He reported all his foreign contacts as required.

Much info concerning Pappa D set up has been revealed Including Halper and Azra Turk as paid CIA operatives. He received 10K in marked cash while in Israel in 2016 which he smartly turned over to lawyer who turned it over to Barr. FBI was going to arrest him upon arrival for currency violation. It did not work.

fabio
        Participant

Expect to see history-making events within the next several months

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I hope it’s true, but the cynical side of me will have to wait until it actually happens. ;-)

Lloyd
            Participant

I hope it’s true, but the cynical side of me will have to wait until it actually happens. ;-)

Ditto.

I have been waiting for a couple of years worth of rumors that the dirtbags would finally get their due… I’ll believe it only when I see ’em in orange jumpsuits and shackles.

xsquidgator
              Participant

I am always hopeful, but also totally without expectations that the justice system will work at all as it is supposed to when crimes are committed and investigated.

fabio
                Participant

Check the box. We are one step closer.

The FISA investigation is officially now a criminal investigation, not merely an administrative investigation. Now Durham will request subpoenas for testimony and subpoenas for materials/documents (corpus delicti). I believe there will be a lot of documents, both digital and hard copy. Expect accusations of destruction of evidence.

Grand Jury and Indictments will come next.

The Swamp is still trying to discredit AG Barr. This article is from the NY Times so expect a bias.

trailman
                  Participant

The following information is unofficial, unclassified and credible.

Barr has received the FISA report.

Should be out 2 weeks.

Includes names and charges crimes:
                    Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Yates, McCabe, and the small group in FBI.

Rosenstein will be an unindicted co-conspirator who was turned state’s evidence.

Durham is proceeding full steam ahead.

UK, Australia, Italy, Ukraine are all cooperating, to investigate use and abuse of their IC/LE arms of their government by our CIA/FBI to undermine 2016 election.

There is panic at the DNC and in many halls of the US IC/LE agencies.

Fall out will include a purge of conspirators.

Political figures involved are not immune as the investigations continue.

Expect to see initial Durham results of his investigation in approx 6 weeks.

Amplifying information:

Mifsud has been interviews and spoke the truth as a paid CIA operative thru the Link University in Rome. He was not a Russian agent as described in Mueller report. Link has since been shuttered. Mifsud was also present during the now infamous Flynn dinner in Moscow, which was spun against Flynn. He reported all his foreign contacts as required.

Much info concerning Pappa D set up has been revealed Including Halper and Azra Turk as paid CIA operatives. He received 10K in marked cash while in Israel in 2016 which he smartly turned over to lawyer who turned it over to Barr. FBI was going to arrest him upon arrival for currency violation. It did not work.

And in other more important news, Trumps eats steak well done with ketchup because he is racist. He
                    is also murdering Kurds by taking action in Syria that we opposed, and also murdering Kurds by pulling out of Syria which we opposed.

Like Joe said I’ll see it when I believe it.

I predict mass suicides under the watchful eyes of sleeping guards.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by trailman.
                    Lloyd
                    Participant

Interesting summary by attorney Robert Barnes –

https://banned.video/watch?id=5db483f983fe9e0017a02f17

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.