The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend and other Shortsighted Nonsense!

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend and other Shortsighted Nonsense!

• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 66 times
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The recent discussion and attacks by some at WRSA help to demonstrate the fallacy of “The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.”

The character and goals of those we associate with are far more important than the perceived value of additional numbers to the goal of restoring Rightful Liberty. Yes the idea of compromise can be wise and fruitful, however not at the expense of our core values and goals.

There are many in the so called “Patriot Community” that don’t want Rightful Liberty; they want a Nation that would conform to their beliefs and would use force of arms to demand obedience to them, this is the antithesis of Rightful Liberty.

They talk “Victory at any Cost” in their quest for power. Yet they are really just Cowards like any school yard bully. This is demonstrated by their proposed methods and statements. This was very apparent when discussing the possibility of a contract to fight ISIS. The how dare we consider fighting Evil abroad while leaving them alone, as if they expected us to fight in their place here at home.

I’ve read comments by these cowardly “keyboard kommandos” advocating atrocities against innocents in a variety of ways. They have proposed targeting woman and children for the crime of being related to a member of a future OPFOR. Then hide behind such euphemisms as “All is fair in War” or “The End Justifies the Means.” These fools are either so deluded by their own fantasy visions or are true sociopaths. Of course it’s easy for them to think such is the bravado of a warrior when the closest they have been combat is video games and movies.

These cowardly little men are easily intimidated by real Warriors. They make tough comments behind their keyboards pretending to be men. Many of us see through their lies, this is what really terrifies them.

So regardless where they come from there can be no compromise or alliance with these people. They cannot be trusted now when times are easy, imagine them when times are hard!

In this case the “Enemy of my Enemy” is just another damned Enemy!

Max
        Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

HERE! HERE!

Damn that was perfectly said.

In the past 7 years that I’ve been walking with my head upright and cured of the zombie stupor I’ve seen an untold train of chest thumping keyboard commandos that are too busy stuffing potato chips in their faces to train. and too busy digging spider holes to actually do real prepping like buying food. a bunch of tacticool wannabe fighters itching for a fight. most without children. most without wives. but plenty eager to kick off a fight they are not ready for that will endanger us all. Don’t get me wrong. I think we are heading towards violent armed problems. But I’m not deluded enough to light a fuse that is already on a set timer. all in good time. and while I have time I can prepare.

As to the topic at hand. Their pissing contests do nothing to unite us.

cynikal
          Participant

very well put. I hear people talk about they way things “should be” and if they were “X” or “Y” then thing would be better – really? most people don’t look past their own noses. thank god we had a few selfless people 200 years ago to write the laws of our country. one of my favorite games is the “gun show ‘how’ game” – when the fat slobs talk big and bad ask how and how/why again start to get them to answer for their own stupidity. people are making plans with the wrong team sometimes or they don’t understand the positive/negative consequences of their own actions.

USMC-03
            Participant

USMC-03’s maxim of life #14:

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy; to consider him anything else on without any other basis invites Karma to act like the heartless witch we all know and love.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

or you can decide to take the moral high ground and face the full force of an emboldened OPFOR that has no fear of its actions having any true consequences.

Edited to add:
                The above quote lacks context without the corresponding post, to paraphrase it went to the idea of FREEFOR responding in kind to attacks on families by attacking OPFOR families.

I believe there is another legitimate option that retains the “moral high ground” and can cause hesitation in OPFOR.

The proper use of the targeted killing of key OPFOR personnel in the as yet hypothetical FREEFOR operations.

The following is from my review of The Squad: The Intelligence Operations of Michael Collins.

From March 26, 2014

Before continuing to my observations for Chapter 4 there are a few points I would like to make regarding my interpretation of the proper use of the targeted killing of key OPFOR personnel in the as yet hypothetical FREEFOR operations.

As alluded to in the above statement, this Chapter starts getting into the details of the targeted killing of key OPFOR personnel.

First, these killings should not be about revenge or retaliation; they are about eliminating a legitimate threat to FREEFOR operations and personnel. Evil men who for whatever reason are no longer a threat should be dealt with post-event, assuming FREEFOR victory, with legitimate and fair War Crimes Trials.

Second, I am talking about the use of precision tactics that go to great lengths to avoid collateral damage. Not terrorist bombings or other WMD’s.

Third, the targeting of OPFOR family members, whose sole offense is being related to the target is never a legitimate option, not only for moral grounds, but the intense hatred and determination they instill in OPFOR. This is regardless of any similar crimes committed by OPFOR.

“The ends justify the means!” is utter folly. How we win is as important; if not more so, as is winning! When you fall into the trap of “winning at any cost,” this begins the first step into replacing one tyranny with another. Another major consideration is smoothing road to long term peace Post-Victory.

Note: Besides the obvious advantage of removing a direct threat to FREEFOR, the overreaction of OPFOR Leadership into making snap decisions can have many positive benefits. In this case increasing local support of FREEFOR, increased political influence, and undermining the view of OPFOR.

The Squad continues to eliminate key personnel. They begin full-time operations, vice part-time Squad Part-time day job. This begins with twelve men, irreverently dubbed “the Twelve Apostles.”

FREEFOR disinformation continues to payoff, with FREEFOR having more credibility among people than OPFOR.

NOTE: It is important to see the relationship between these Intelligence Operations and the shaping of public opinion. They complement each other and achieve far more than the practical immediate results. The less tangible results of public trust and opinion are of much greater value to the FREEFOR cause long term.

Observations from Chapter 3:

In the early days Collins held all Police in contempt, it had not dawned on him that there could be patriotic Irishmen in the force.

I think there is some of that thinking among many of us. It doesn’t take much looking on many Forums to see the disdain many have reached with LEO’s (Local, State, and Federal), after the many abuses committed.

I believe it is important to remember that many become LEO’s because of a deep sense of duty, the hope to help make their community a better place. This idealistic view can obviously be dashed by the bureaucratic and political realities.

So in a descent into tyranny scenario, it is fair to assume that there would be plenty of LEO’s that would be sympathetic to FREEFOR. Many could feel trapped in their role for a variety of reasons (pensions and family to name a few). This could easily apply to Military as well. Identifying these men and women should be priority.

Once committed to FREEFOR protecting them would also be a top priority.

Unless you have a coordinated Local FREEFOR presence with an established Intelligence Section, it would seem prudent to avoid targeting any uniformed OPFOR individuals that aren’t a proven threat. This is to prevent loosing potentially valuable resources until you have a chance identify them.

This of course doesn’t mean not defending from or attacking OPFOR actively engaged in hostilities.

The identification of key OPFOR Intelligence for either turning them or eliminating them in order cause OPFOR leadership to react blindly, leading to persecution of innocents which would drive them and others to FREEFOR.

NOTE: This also demonstrates the need for a capable FREEFOR Intelligence Section inorder to avoid this blindness, which can lead to unintended consequences in FREEFOR operations.

Any records of communication between OPFOR and its sympathizers and informants will be crucial. Not just to eliminate sympathizers and informants, but to feed them disinformation and to possibly set them up in the eyes of OPFOR that they are double agents. Besides the mistrust this will create, it may even lead to the sympathizers and informants families becoming sympathetic to FREEFOR after the harsh treatment they receive.

Raids and/or ambushes to warn off, not kill can be effective. Many times these operations led to OPFOR personnel believing it’s not worth it to work against FREEFOR.

In areas of high FREEFOR support, ostracism of OPFOR may also be effective.

With an established network of information providing forewarning of OPFOR operations it will appear to depict OPFOR as a bunch of incompetents, boosting FREEFOR’s image and demoralizing OPFOR.

I feel there are plenty of options available, but it requires thinking long term and a established Intel element. Hence why I push so much for this training in our subforum Intelligence Support to the Warfighter.

Max
                Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend” is an old Arabic belief.
                  “All cops are evil agents of the state and need shooting” is a belief popular among anarchists, OWSers, leftists and a central theme of the Communist dupes trying to destroy American.
                  ” Chris Kyle was a monster who deserved what he got” Well… we know the types for saying that.
                  I have never seen one example of joining forces with an enemy to go after another enemy actually working except on the school playground where all those cowards with poor self esteem join forces with the fat-assed bully to whip the kid who just wants to be by himself and be left alone. WRSA is that playground.
                  For several years I have been trying to convince people I know and on different III% web sites that they should be very careful who they support and fall in with and I have gotten the same reaction as you did, especially at WRSA and Sam Ks site.
                  My enemies at this point are NOT every cop in the US or everyone who wears the US military’s uniform.
                  My enemies are the Communist infiltrators who have taken the reins of power in Washington DC, in academia, in media, in Hollywood and every other institution that is part of American culture.
                  The idiots at WRSA are no better as individuals than the OWS idiot who was photoed shitting on a police car. They also can’t see that focusing only on Chris Kyle or all cops, they are ignoring the real enemies. themselves, their family, their friends, co-workers, bosses, etc. Thats right, average Americans are the real enemies of liberty lost. Their complacency and attitude of “hurrah for me, fuck you” is what has created the government we have over the past 50 years. I suspect my biggest problems in SHTF will be from so-called patriots and anarchist trying to become even bigger tyrants than the Fed ever hoped to be. There are still a few intelligent and reasoned individuals posting comments at places like WRSA but they are a minority. It would be great if they came here on a regular basis and the trolls who followed you here would go back.

whitebear620
                  Participant

I’m really glad to see intelligent discussion here, I’ve come to always expect it in this forum, but it’s always heartening to see.
                    Through a lot of reading and thought, the question “what’s the difference between a freedom fighter and terrorist?” has bounced around in my head. Now I know the difference and I’m sure most if not all here do as well, but it can be hard to explain in words. Talks like this are the difference.
                    Victory can not be won at any cost, because then you become committed to only victory and not to the very reason for the battle in the first place.
                    Families of oppressors are just that, their families, and having the same blood or the last name of an evil person does not make that person evil.
                    I really think it can be summed up by comparing the American revolution to the french, the Americans were looking to build a country of their own, and we see what the french did instead. Not trying to pick on the french, but history is history.

JustARandomGuy
                    Participant

I’m really glad to see intelligent discussion here, I’ve come to always expect it in this forum, but it’s always heartening to see.
                      Through a lot of reading and thought, the question “what’s the difference between a freedom fighter and terrorist?” has bounced around in my head. Now I know the difference and I’m sure most if not all here do as well, but it can be hard to explain in words. Talks like this are the difference.
                      Victory can not be won at any cost, because then you become committed to only victory and not to the very reason for the battle in the first place.
                      Families of oppressors are just that, their families, and having the same blood or the last name of an evil person does not make that person evil.
                      I really think it can be summed up by comparing the American revolution to the french, the Americans were looking to build a country of their own, and we see what the french did instead. Not trying to pick on the french, but history is history.

Hammer. Nail. Head.
                      End thread.

:good:

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Through a lot of reading and thought, the question “what’s the difference between a freedom fighter and terrorist?” has bounced around in my head.

It’s a important question that all of us need to answer after careful contemplation.

The idea of the restoration of our Republic; whether in full or part, is without precedence just as the American Revolution was in it’s day.

To have success; in my opinion, will require both thought and actions far beyond our own self interest, putting the welfare of our Nation and Descendants at the top of all other considerations.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Worth bringing up again, particularly for new members.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

With the renewed effort of “Gun bans/controls” both State and Federal, I see the fearmongers who pretend to believe in Rightful Liberty turning to their standard rhetoric.

Their rhetoric is the ravings of true cowards!

So it’s time again to review this material and never lose sight of its warning, lest we change one tyranny for another.

Max
                            Keymaster

With the renewed effort of “Gun bans/controls” both State and Federal, I see the fearmongers who pretend to believe in Rightful Liberty turning to their standard rhetoric.

Their rhetoric is the ravings of true cowards!

What’s this? Who is saying what?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I monitor many other sites (I am in the middle of some chores), but will post some quotes later.

Much of what I am referring to is the typical “keyboard kommandos” as exemplified by WRSA and those like it.

“Kill the evil LEO’s, their families, and friends!” Is a typical theme written by these so called “tough guys” in their own minds.

Cowardly fools in my opinion.

Andrew
                                Participant

The problem I see with the “keyboard warriors” and their inflammatory rhetoric is that they will believe their own hype or cause someone to precipitate some sort of action that will inflame the OPFOR media, the PTB, etc. and create a bigger problem that will lead to a “crackdown” or confiscation, or whatever.

Supposedly NY is getting state cops lined up to start working on confiscations based on a “red flag” law they are moving on.

My concern is this crap will get out of hand/control and bring on something nobody, on either side, is truly ready for.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I can see a mentally unstable individual doing something, but I suspect most of these “keyboard kommandos” will be the first in line to turn in their weapons.

Supposedly NY is getting state cops lined up to start working on confiscations based on a “red flag” law they are moving on.

Yea there are a few versions of this floating around the fearmonger circles.

Never know when someone in power will get frisky and try to enforce their laws.

Is this specific threat real?

Could be, but I doubt it.

My concern is this crap will get out of hand/control and bring on something nobody, on either side, is truly ready for.

We can never truly be ready and I’ve always thought when it happens most will be surprised.

Anonymous
                                    Inactive

Agreed, police somewhere enforcing a questionable red flag confiscation order that results in multiple dead is probably the closest to Waco 2.0 I can see happening. The liberals might be walking into their own trap with this one.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.