Tactical Rape Whistle

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Tactical Rape Whistle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Palmetto
      Participant

Max, will MVT be offering any Tactical Rape Whistle courses? According to the bobbies, the rape whistle is the only legal “device” of self defense one can use in the UK.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/05/31/meanwhile-in-the-uk-be-sure-not-to-injure-your-rapist/

Uh, WTF??? Those blokes back across the pond have lost their bloody mind.

:wacko:

Joking aside, this is the kind of crap that will happen here in the States if we ever stop fighting the leftist agenda.

Max
        Keymaster

It ain’t just the left. The fascists on the right are just as bad.

“Free speech is a great idea, but we’re in a war.”

“I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.”

And this gem in reference to the NDAA…

“And when they say, ‘I want my lawyer,’ you tell them, ‘Shut up. You don’t get a lawyer.’”

Honors to whoever names the authoritarian jackass who spouted this crap, ON THE RECORD…

Palmetto
          Participant

Off the top of my head I was going to say John McCain but I looked it up and saw it was Flimsy Graham. In other words, I basically guessed correct. Ha!

Max
            Keymaster

Very nice Palmetto. I was never a 3rd party guy, until I had to be…

trailman
              Participant

Yeah Metro Graham. I for one am a fan of the PA expiring. Take it apart and put it back together if you need to and take your time doing it. Let’s seal the border properly, quit importing criminal illegals and get serious as a population and country. That can take us a long way in the world.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.