Some criticism

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Some criticism

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 1 week ago by Max. This post has been viewed 203 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The continuation of this comment section debate:

Max Adds: Ok, we are not going to do this. This is not what we do on the MVT Forum. I asked for relevant experience and got no answer. I asked for relevant real criticism and got no answer. All I see in comments that are negative about this video, is ignorance about the why and how we run tactical training progression.

If we have questions that are genuine, and humble, about why we run training how we do, we can answer them. I’m tired enough about the general ignorance on the wider interent to not want to deal with this here on the MVT Forum, which is a place for rational dicussion.

I do not know what the critique really is, but given the refusal to speak to experience, it could be anything. Some people just don’t understand tactics. I notice that on the one side, there are those who don’t understand tactical training, and on the other there are those with no relevant experiecne, who when it gets ‘tactical’ lack any kind of perspective as to how live training is run, and it becomes a ‘war movie’ which clearly is counter to specific deills being trained.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Max.
        Max
        Keymaster

Posted the below comment in the original post. We are not going to do this. Vague nonsensical critiques will not be tolerated. This is the MVT forum and it will be kept rational and constructive. We are not going to argue for arguments sake. If we ask a question about relevant experience and specific critiques, we want an answer. If not, thread will be deleted. This is my service that I provide free and I will not allow it to be used in this manner. Keep ignorant comments to FB and IG and don’t come here with them. If invited to give experience and sensible comment, do so. If not, leave.

Max Adds: Ok, we are not going to do this. This is not what we do on the MVT Forum. I asked for relevant experience and got no answer. I asked for relevant real criticism and got no answer. All I see in comments that are negative about this video, is ignorance about the why and how we run tactical training progression.

If we have questions that are genuine, and humble, about why we run training how we do, we can answer them. I’m tired enough about the general ignorance on the wider interent to not want to deal with this here on the MVT Forum, which is a place for rational dicussion.

I do not know what the critique really is, but given the refusal to speak to experience, it could be anything. Some people just don’t understand tactics. I notice that on the one side, there are those who don’t understand tactical training, and on the other there are those with no relevant experiecne, who when it gets ‘tactical’ lack any kind of perspective as to how live training is run, and it becomes a ‘war movie’ which clearly is counter to specific deills being trained.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Max.
          • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Max.
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.