Smoking Deal on US Made military 5 gallon water cans

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Weapon support and miscellaneous gear Smoking Deal on US Made military 5 gallon water cans

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Civilianresponder
      Participant

https://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/sale-petzel-headlamps-loopropes-and-water-cans

These are a great deal! It comes out to about $25 shipped. These will probably sell out quickly.

HiDesertRat
        Participant

I have 3 of these, four or five years old. They are the best. Period.
          Just wish Sceptre ( they are the manufacturer btw) gas cans were available. They don’t comply with kali air resource board specs, but then again, they don’t leak when you pour from them vs the crap karb
          endorses. Sceptre is headquartered in the above nation to the north.
          You know, run by the islamic dhimmi, boy trudohh. His face needs to be planted in the net at the next NHL hockey game. The lefty politicians think they can control the beast that elects them. Guess I know where the term dhimmwhit comes from. Cunning creatures.

Robert
          Participant

I have 3 of these, four or five years old. They are the best. Period.
            Just wish Sceptre ( they are the manufacturer btw) gas cans were available. They don’t comply with kali air resource board specs, but then again, they don’t leak when you pour from them vs the crap karb
            endorses. Sceptre is headquartered in the above nation to the north.
            You know, run by the islamic dhimmi, boy trudohh. His face needs to be planted in the net at the next NHL hockey game. The lefty politicians think they can control the beast that elects them. Guess I know where the term dhimmwhit comes from. Cunning creatures.

Nice!!! :good:

Virgil Kane
            Participant

Here’s a good deal on NATO Jerry cans. I just bought 4 and they are the same as my old surplus cans, but brand new, and about the same price as I paid for the old cans 10 years ago.

NATO cans

Robert
              Participant

Have you got those in hand yet Virgil?

They look like the Chinese ones that make the rounds at the wholesale surplus shows I attend. The welds are sometimes “lacking” on them, definitely double check them. Also the thickness of the metal seems a lot thinner than the standard NATO cans. I don’t sell any of those cans but I’ve bought a decent quantity over the years, most recently again a couple times in the last few years. Some of the newer actual real deal NATO cans have a HUGE mouth opening, some have the standard size one.

I’ve partially run over one of the NATO cans with a bulldozer one time, and it still held fuel. I kept one in the inside of my Jeep cab for about a year back before Y2K and never smelled gas.

You can also get some of the spray rubberized car undercoating spray from Walmart and hit the seams and the bottom really well. The roll on bedliner material works well also.

Any failures I’ve seen were always old cans and were on the bottoms.

Virgil Kane
                Participant

I have them in hand. They are identical to the surplus German(?) cans I have. It has the breather tube on the inside of the odd shaped spout, not on the outside like the ones with the round spout.

There is a sticker that says Made In Poland. The website just says they are made in Europe.

NATO can info

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.