Russian education

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Russian education

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RobRoy
      Participant

I’m sure this has been mentioned before in our circles but Business Insider ran it yesterday so I thought I would post it. What I thought remarkable about it was that the Russians deciding to include in the later years of instruction discussions on Kalishnikov’s late in life regrets, meaning they expect their children to become adults. Compare that to America’s Lib/Con game which is destroying us step by step I will say good on the Russians.
        https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-students-taught-how-to-assemble-ak47s-in-themed-lessons-2019-10

Robert Henry
        Participant

The lessons include everything from reading books written by Kalashnikov to comparing his well-known rifles with American M-16s. In some schools, students will learn to assemble and disassemble the Russian assault rifle at speed.

Sounds like part of our K4- 12th grade lesson plans at our house.

And no well rounded education is complete without one snow day in 14 years being made into a range trip so we can train in the snow and ground fight! And who wants to miss Junior and Senior year trips to Max Velocity Tactical! LOL

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
          Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Pewtin
          Participant

The Russians were also spotted studying.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

Team Rekkr

RobRoy
            Participant

Robert you have outdone the perfidious Russkies.

Pewtin
                Participant

@robroy
                  I think its arguable to say, that during the last 10 years more or less, US has been more perfidious towards Russia than Russia towards US.

Team Rekkr

Robert Henry
                Participant

The Russians were also spotted studying.

Nice!!!

www.jrhenterprises.com

RobRoy
                  Participant

@robroy
                    I think its arguable to say, that during the last 10 years more or less, US has been more perfidious towards Russia than Russia towards US.

The “US” is them not me, yeah I’m an American but I am not “elite” the elite basically consisting of scum bag looters who privatize the profits and the stooges bear the cost. As for Russia let them stay on their side of the isle.

Robert Henry
                    Participant

For anyone else that was also wondering-

In the context of war, perfidy is a form of deception in which one side promises to act in good faith (such as by raising a flag of truce) with the intention of breaking that promise once the unsuspecting enemy is exposed (such as by coming out of cover to attack the enemy coming to take the “surrendering” prisoners into custody). Perfidy constitutes a breach of the laws of war and so is a war crime, as it degrades the protections and mutual restraints developed in the interest of all parties, combatants and civilians.

Or in Southern language- “de full of sheeet, don’t trust em!” :good:

www.jrhenterprises.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.