Resistance to Tyranny?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Resistance to Tyranny?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Resistance against tyranny has many options available.

The problem is it takes work, not talk. Bitching online is not resistance.

Like many things the more you know and prepare before resistance is required the better.

Some examples of resistance:

Protest

Covert, but tangible subversion of mandates of oppression.

Low profile civil disobedience.

Armed Civil Disobedience.

Armed Revolt.

I suspect most are familiar with the basics of all of above with the exception of covert subversion.

Unfortunately covert subversion has been overlooked by most. Probably too busy dreaming of “from their cold dead hands” scenarios.

Our current situation has seen protest, low profile civil disobedience, Armed Civil Disobedience (though without follow through), and covert subversion.

The media has either been oblivious or ignored reporting on covert subversion.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Given the varying levels of Government tyranny nationwide for COVID-19.

How can we apply covert subversion to the following two examples?

1. Government has deemed your business is not essential.

2. Local travel is limited to essential business.

SeanT
          Keymaster

I know a few people that are hair stylist. They have been very selectively doing private ‘consultations’ both at customer location and/or their own private location. This activity covers both 1 and 2.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I know a few people that are hair stylist.

It’s quite amazing that the greatest group resistance to government tyranny is hair stylists, barbers, beauticians, and nail technicians!

They have used Protests, Covert subversion, civil disobedience, and Armed Civil Disobedience.

True Patriots, vice the sunshine variety so prevalent online!

Ronin42
              Participant

I know a few people that are hair stylist.

It’s quite amazing that the greatest group resistance to government tyranny is hair stylists, barbers, beauticians, and nail technicians!

i’m not gonna lie, i have been pleasantly surprised by that myself

sounds like the subversion is somewhere between a ignoring of stay inside orders, up to secondary markets through back or alternate channels.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
                some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The purpose of subversion is to undermine tyrannical intent, generally in a hidden (covert) manner.

Civil Disobedience is an overt challenge to compel Government to back down or enforce.

BILLY
                  Participant

We could use their liberal exceptions against them, since abortions and pot are “essential” I think it would be nice to meet a buddy for coffee in the lobby of your local planned parenthood or pot dispensary, just tell them you are thinking about what to buy if they question you. it would be cool to fill the parking lots of all the country’s necessary and very essential houses of horror with the trucks of red blooded Americans, instead of the typical prius driven by an unemployed art major getting an abortion and filling up their pockets with medicinal weed

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I have moral objections to abortion.

However I have no objections to marijuana and believe all drugs should be available without prescription to those 18 and over, including alcohol.

Note: I have never used marijuana or other illegal drugs.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

…private ‘consultations’ both at customer location and/or their own private location.

Besides this method, there are ones still operating out of their shops/salons as well.

Some have customers by appointment coming to the back door much like a prohibition sneakeasy.

Some have partnered with food banks as alternative food distribution sites to mask their traditional operations.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

What about travel papers?

How do you obtain them?

Who should get them?

If you have an essential business how do you get them for your people (employees/others)?

Note: Before anyone jumps on the “I don’t need no stinking papers” rant! Unless you are are in the Armed Civil Disobedience/Armed Revolt phase (even then they maybe of use), I really don’t my want to listen to any “Sunshine Patriot hubris talk!”

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

What about travel papers?

While somewhat surprised, it’s good to know that everyone here is familiar with the various ways to make yourself “essential” regardless of your job.

Beyond obtaining “real” travel documents in the effort to subvert government tyranny is the creation of “forged” travel documents.

“Forged” papers are certainly possible, but done properly is beyond this format. Those that have proper skills do not need my help, those that don’t better forget about attempting it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.