Redneck Revolt

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Redneck Revolt

• This topic has 33 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 93 times
Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      trailman
      Participant
        Bob
        Participant

Sigh. :wacko:

Bob

wheelsee
          Participant

At least where I grew up (SE TX), the terms “redneck” and left-wing are mutually exclusive…….

Scott G
            Participant

I find humor in the guy with a “Che” patch on his jacket. A patch of an anti capitalist, sold to make money for a capitalist. Oy!
              I would also find humor if they tried to start a branch where I spent my teen years living in south Georgia. I do not think the real rednecks down there would take kindly to this use of the moniker!

First Sergeant

These are the same jackasses that were in Arizona last year.

FILO
                Signal Out, Can You Identify
                Je ne regrette rien
                In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Anonymous
                Inactive

So Journeyman Pictures ran a documentary on Redneck Revolt, between them being new and Antifa in general being secretive it’s hard to get OSINT on these groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-bgufWsEt8

Virgil Kane
                  Participant

Protecting minorities from each other?

Anonymous
                    Inactive

My opinion on groups like this is this: most of these left-wing groups don’t have support outside of urban and suburban, often more middle- to high-income areas. Which sucks for them, because if shit goes south you can’t conduct a guerrilla campaign in urban areas unless you control the countryside, e.g., Carlos Marighella, the PKK back in 2015, the entire city of Aleppo, etc. Grozny only held up as long as it did because the Russians fucked up and didn’t conduct proper combined arms operations, which was fixed the second go-around. If hostile far-left militias did control a city FREEFOR could simply control the surrounding countryside and isolate the city in preparation for an assault or some type of negotiations for a political settlement.

As my (communist) commander once reflected, all the successful communist revolutions of the last century had some sort of ethnic/nationalist basis, rather than a class-based one, so that regard they were still conservative. The current far-left in the US still hasn’t realized the lack of popular interest in class consciousness, and the identity politics they have espoused are esoteric and exclusionary enough to repel mainstream popular support inside what we’d call “Trump Country”, which you’d need to conduct a proper revolutionary campaign. They’re effectively fishes in a bag floating in the ocean, they can’t swim in the sea of the people because their rigid ideology cuts them off from the populace. I’d say the communists are the worst in this regard, the anarchists seem to get it a bit better (perhaps why it seems Redneck Revolt has a more anarchist flavor), though that’s just my limited experience.

I guess you could shore it up to horseshoe theory but I got the feeling from the left-anarchists I met that some were sympathetic to the anti-government/small-government folks on the right due to shared beliefs in the nature of government. To paraphrase Benjamin Tucker we could try to bring some of those anarchists who truly value liberty into our fold, while the others would be forced to acknowledge they are authoritarians after all and become outright Marxists. That would mean abandoning any pretense of being exclusively “right-wing” and acknowledging the legitimacy of (voluntary) communal structures within the new political framework, which is fine by me (especially if it dissociates us from the alt-right, as the media is wont to do) but might be problematic for others.

I think we’re seeing a bit of crossover in the documentary with Redneck Revolt establishing contact with local militia groups to deconflict since they lack a monopoly of support in “Trump Country”. I’ve read about this happening in other areas as well where they have a presence.

There is the potential for far-left militias to be absorbed by some type of Shabiha or Basij-style official miliitia by a hostile government. At the same time, white collar progressives are neoliberals at heart and still want their wealth, which the commies want to take away. Perhaps the communists would seize the opportunity to make footholds in the administration but it would go against anarchist ethics to become subordinate to the state. Such a situation, should it occur, would create opportunities to sow division in the far-left and perhaps gain new allies from any anarchist dissidents.

I think the alt-right is a bit more sticky because we’re competing within the same demographic. A number of these alt-right leaders were self-described libertarians and conservatives before they adopted racialized ideology, and they come from the same white suburban/rural demographic as many of us (speaking somewhat in generalizations, I’m a city kid myself). Likewise if we did see the rise of a far-right dictatorship in the US (still not likely IMO) we’d probably be fucked because we’d have enough folks from our own communities joining pro-gubmint militia rather than FREEFOR. Still not sure what the strategic solution is to deal with the alt-right threat in a SHTF scenario, far easier if we’re looking at a left-wing autocracy but still.

Theorizing about this stuff is clusterfucky enough to remind me how shit these kinds of civil conflicts get.

Sorry for the essay, still looking for work and stuck in the house with too much time on my hands.

RobRoy
                      Participant

Those gun totin lefties are virtue signaling clowns that ought to get together with the cats at WRSA and exchange political viewpoints.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

…get together with the cats at WRSA…

I have long suspected they’re already “together” as to purpose.

RobRoy
                          Participant

Not trying to be political but my guess is that most of the clowns in antifa gun group of doom are on meds to tamp down the side effects of a life time of demoralization propaganda. They live their little white savior myth and as that collapses day to day they need meds to tamp down the bad feelz.

So if we have the “Event” I would take preemptive action before the pills ran out.

Civilianresponder
                            Participant

If these guys ever fight the fat militia guys it should be televised.that would be funny as hell.

Anonymous
                              Inactive

If these guys ever fight the fat militia guys it should be televised.that would be funny as hell.

“I’m purdy certain we can whip these commie boys quick, I just shot a target at six hundred yards from my porch no problem. Hold my beer, them boys ain’t sheeit.”
                                “I think we have the right revolutionary motivation, we have strong liberatory values and principles and are more than capable of fighting kyriarchy in all its forms.”

Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks?
                                George Soros or the Koch Brothers?
                                Lutherburger or veggie burger?
                                Crystal meth or LSD?
                                FBI against Trump or FBI against Hillary?
                                Cold dead hands or cold red hands?
                                Punisher or Punis(insert nonbinary pronoun)?
                                Tri-corner hat or red beret?
                                Wal-Mart or Whole Foods?

In this deathmatch of the ages, who will lead the next American Revolution?

WHO WILL WIN?

Civilianresponder
                                Participant

Sunday Sunday sundaaay! LMAO

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

It’s good to be confident in one’s ability, assuming it’s justified by actual realistic training.

Something to consider from previous discussions.

Sure we don’t want to overstate their abilities, but any group willing to commit violence is dangerous regardless of their proficiency.

Also do not assume this is the best they have to offer. A truly squared away group is not going to be making public YouTube videos.

As stated before there are “real deal” former/current special operations members with theses beliefs.

Underestimate potential adversaries at your own peril.

Civilianresponder
                                    Participant

Agreed. Judging anyone by their appearance is a great way to get your ads handed to you.

Anonymous
                                      Inactive

Saw this a while back, old but since it’s basically a manifesto it might be useful for someone trying to understand ideals, motivations, disposition, etc. of Redneck Revolt.

Can’t identify which branch of RR this is from, I don’t recognize them from other media documenting the collective.

Figured this should go here since it’s the dedicated thread regarding Redneck Revolt.

Robert
                                        Participant

Damn, what a bunch of sorry ass whiners in that video, seriously. Nothing to fear there guys, if these losers aren’t willing to take responsibility for their own circumstances, I doubt they have the fortitude for when things get bad.

Sitting Duck
                                          Participant

Rampant Raptor, thanks for sharing the video.

I have a few “tests” I pull on people; ‘Know it all’ kids almost or just out of highschool get the “you studied the metric system…do you think you could lift a kilogram?” (I don’t know is the usual answer if they aren’t dreaming of bales of weed or were some sort of athlete. Athletic ones usually don’t know the 2.2#/kg conversion.)

The “I’m struggling to survive and we need to get the guillotine out” crowd gets asked, “If you had $300 what tattoo would you get?” They all have ink and a plan but when asked “what debt would you pay down or what investment would you do with that $300?” They all just freeze. They universally haven’t considered what to do investment wise but have the tattoo figured out down to size, colors, who is going to do it….

If their survival is so tenacious….why does the ink or piercings get priority?

tango
                                            Participant

Rampant Raptor, thanks for sharing the video.

I have a few “tests” I pull on people; ‘Know it all’ kids almost or just out of highschool get the “you studied the metric system…do you think you could lift a kilogram?” (I don’t know is the usual answer if they aren’t dreaming of bales of weed or were some sort of athlete. Athletic ones usually don’t know the 2.2#/kg conversion.)

The “I’m struggling to survive and we need to get the guillotine out” crowd gets asked, “If you had $300 what tattoo would you get?” They all have ink and a plan but when asked “what debt would you pay down or what investment would you do with that $300?” They all just freeze. They universally haven’t considered what to do investment wise but have the tattoo figured out down to size, colors, who is going to do it….

Maybe instead of looking down on them you could provide some leadership and guidance. Isn’t that the great pride and responsibility of elders?

JohnnyMac
                                              Participant

I mean to say this in the kindest way, it comes across as “out of touch”

First Sergeant

Maybe instead of looking down on them you could provide some leadership and guidance. Isn’t that the great pride and responsibility of elders?

It is, but at a certain point you realize that you are trying to teach a pig to whistle. It accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Most of them have been so brainwashed that it would take either years of deprogramming or something extremely traumatic to get them to see the truth.

I think you have a pretty good idea what I think about ink.

FILO
                                                  Signal Out, Can You Identify
                                                  Je ne regrette rien
                                                  In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

tango
                                                  Participant

My previous comment aimed at injecting options outside of the mindset of being condescending and “blame the millenials”. Even if worst case we are studying for future Unconventional Warfare planning, it still makes sense to understand their viewpoint.

We’re on the same team. I don’t think they’re all going to immediately snap out of the trance.

This is an Unconventional War that will not be won by force alone. We must embrace the fact that we will need to provide leadership, marketing, and proof to the general public that our ideas are superior. There must be a purpose, an end goal. The other side clearly already understands this and uses the tactics to good effect. It pains me that the the vast majority of the “right” does not even realize that is the game being played. It’s Vietnam all over again. Trench warfare will not win, whether that trench physically exists or in ideological sparring.

It’s not a battle. It’s a CAMPAIGN.

Robert
                                                    Participant

My previous comment aimed at injecting options outside of the mindset of being condescending and “blame the millenials”. Even if worst case we are studying for future Unconventional Warfare planning, it still makes sense to understand their viewpoint.

We’re on the same team. I don’t think they’re all going to immediately snap out of the trance.

I get what your saying. But I also understand @Sitting Duck POV. Us old farts or ODB’s if you will ;) made a lot of those stupid mistakes already and hindsight being 20/20 and what not, we do want to help others avoid going down the same path.

Robert
                                                      Participant

Split this into two posts so it wouldn’t seem I was directing this at anyone but the losers in that video and their general attitude.

What bothered me about the video was the constant whining. Even if I was a Che loving burgeouse (sp) hating red book carrying nutless POS, I still wouldn’t follow these idiots because they are whining little bastards. Whining doesn’t motivate anyone and nobody really gives a flip any more for whiny, weasel blame everyone but myself talk any more. This is why Amerika has gone to shit.

“The violence of eviction”– REALLY??? I’ve helped with more than a few evictions, every damn one of them could pay, just didn’t. I’ve carried tons of yuuge flat screen TVs to the curb, video game consoles, all kinds of high dollar crap while some fat lazy asstard loaded the few things they really gave a shit about into their overpriced SUVs. Oh they will never lift or carry anything heavy, but they all scram for that medicine cabinet right after the po po’s knock on the door. One white trash (yep I called her trash, the RR whiners are welcome to come and fight me over it) broad couldn’t even FIND SEVERAL OF HER KIDS and I mean TODDLERS. Where did she look? Drug cabinet. Not for the kids that she obviously didn’t give a crap about, but to make sure she got what was important to her- “da pillz.”

Actually I wrote an article about that particular one for the folks that would likely get sucked into SOCIAL NORMS relating to this sort of thing and how the woman used social norms against us. It does relate to SHTF type stuff because people WILL use social norms to attempt to manipulate you.

Know how to “beat” an eviction- pay your frickin rent!! Rent too high? Find another place or move further out. Find a room mate, etc.

“Violence of eviction” fricking pleeeze, by the time someone is evicted (depending on local law) they could have had MONTHS to go some place else, find some place else. At the very damn minimum 10 days according to law down here.

“Violence of foreclosure”- this relates back to all of the “evil bankers” that just “made me” sign a contract I didn’t read for an overpriced McMansion cause you know, it’s inhumane to not have a 3,000 sq. foot house for your 2.5 kids and besides everyone “deserves” that right? They can eff off with that also. Spent 2 years in the 90’s building our initial house a little at a time as money permitted. Moved into a small house and was grateful to God we had no mortgage. While everyone I knew was bragging about their “home value going up” and many were using their house as an ATM borrowing money from inflated value “equity” we were eating rice and lentils, living off of solar and generator and paying off debts for about five years. Could I have just said eff it and joined the ranks of these whiny little bastards? Sure, cause you know “excuses are like assholes Taylor, everybody got one!” . Nope, suck it up be a man pay your debts, learn from your mistakes.

Some of the mistakes you make and go through will build your strength and character more than people will ever realize. Yet most people avoid that hurt, avoid that discomfort, pass the blame to someone besides the man in the mirror- THAT’S WHY THEY ARE WEAK like the whiny little bastards in that video.

Our fortitude is built on the crappy stuff we have to go through in life and how we respond to it. These character building things are what define us as men or whiny little asstards like the losers in that RR video. Ultimately it will likely define the fight also.

Sorry for the rant, but at times over the last 30 years I’ve been involved with like minded people, it has scared me how often people get sucked into this blame everyone else for my mistakes comrade mindset. It’s not the proper mindset for real men.

Anonymous
                                                        Inactive

Trying to condense my thoughts here:

Yes, the cost of education and housing has gone up, it’s not as easy for us as it was for many of y’all. I’m a college dropout with tens of thousands in college debt, I’m never going to be able to afford my own home. This whole summer is basically just me trying to catch up on bills and save up enough money to get a newer vehicle from an auto auction. I know some folks moving up to PA because the housing is cheaper there – here a fixer-upper is $180,000 minimum unless you want to live in the ghetto. That assumes you have a driver’s license to commute, though – many folks my age that I know don’t have one. I’m assuming many of you live in free states – housing costs in liberal states are horrendous.

Many of us come from broken homes; I would love to have had a male role model but all of the men I knew growing up were too busy with crack cocaine, heroin, or alcohol to care about raising the next generation of kids. My dad didn’t teach me how to invest money, be independent, etc., we were too busy bailing him out when he screwed up again. The few folks my age that I grew up with that didn’t become addicts themselves often get stuck babysitting their own parents. Thankfully my mother was clean, otherwise I might have hit the streets and become a dope fiend too.

When folks like me from broken communities go to college, our new mentors tell us that things are bad because the government doesn’t help us enough, that we need socialism and a nanny state so folks like me aren’t left behind. My Sociology 151 teacher loved me because I was a walking dissertation on urban issues unlike her other wealthy, suburban students. Nobody in college tells us how government subsidies jacked up the cost of college, how regulations and property taxes make housing so expensive, etc., all we’d hear from conservatives from outside our bubble is “The kids are bums” or nods to social Darwinism. I spent most of my time in college failing because I had trouble adjusting to the new culture and I couldn’t afford books, all I wanted was someone to help me out because I’m poor and no one in my family had ever finished college to show me the ropes. You’re indoctrinated through professors and the system itself to be a victim in need of a savior.

What snapped me out of progressivism was the realization that my wealthier progressive peers viewed folks like me as little more than trash, that I was on my own and no help was coming because I wasn’t from a useful demographic.

I think labeling everything offensive an act of violence is silly, of course; I’ve had that discussion before, I do understand their mindset because I can see an alternate reality where I could have gone down that path myself.

I think the conundrum of groups like Redneck Revolt is that their ideology is too explicitly leftist to gain support in working-class rural areas they need to flip, but they’re too working-class to gain the support of a large section of the left – there’s no need to take arms when groups like the DSA are subverting the Democratic Party to seize power through legal means.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

So a little preemptive moderation… ;-)

What snapped me out of progressivism was the realization that my wealthier progressive peers viewed folks like me as little more than trash, that I was on my own and no help was coming because I wasn’t from a useful demographic.

Focus on this part and understand the related background information.

Let’s keep this constructive!

I choose to not read into the “background information” provided as whining, but a statement of “perception” and mindset at that time.

Perception is a powerful part of where our Nation finds itself.

What if anything can be done to change this perception?

Anonymous
                                                            Inactive

Focus on this part and understand the related background information.

Let’s keep this constructive!

I choose to not read into the “background information” provided as whining, but a statement of “perception” and mindset at that time.

Perception is a powerful part of where our Nation finds itself.

What if anything can be done to change this perception?

Yeah, that was my intent – I don’t mean to whine, just state how some of us millenials can fall into a victim mentality based on my own experience.

The issue I see is that the statist left can articulate both what they see as the problem and also the solution. (Even the left-anarchists I meet advocate a nanny state because they lack faith in their own ideology to actually provide services, even though their own theory suggests answers.) The right can sometimes articulate a problem, but rarely a solution, let alone a liberty-based solution – e.g. the Republican failure to create an alternative argument to Obamacare or Medicare for All.

(I’m using “left” and “right” only loosely here, based on what political groups identify as left and right, I’m not fond of the left-right dichotomy because it’s not always precise.)

Not intended as an absolute statement, just my own (biased) observations from where I am.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The right can sometimes articulate a problem, but rarely a solution, let alone a liberty-based solution – e.g. the Republican failure to create an alternative argument to Obamacare or Medicare for All.

First I’ll point out that the media propaganda machine has much to do with lack of awareness of alternatives. Their agenda can not allow alternatives to see light of day!

As for republicans, probably half are socialists in reality (lowercase “r” and “s” intentional) working against solutions beyond their own power.

I do much work with various non-profits, the common theme amongst those I work with is the lack of using Government subsidies beyond their tax exempt status. Additionally few to no employees, relying on volunteers to accomplish the mission of each organization.

Donations and material support comes from both individuals and “evil corporations” (sarcasm) representing a free-market approach. This is spearheaded by “hypocritical churches” (more sarcasm).

By avoiding government subsidies and the strings they attach makes for a more efficient distribution of this community support.

Food, clothing, household items, home repairs, medical/dental supplies, medical/dental care, and temporary safe housing are provided through a network of various non-profits.

Let’s use food as one example, EBT card (modern food stamps) SNAP spends $3 to provide each customer $1 in benefits. Think about that, 75% percent overhead!

In my relatively sparsely populated rural county, if you gave me the money spent on SNAP in this county I could feed the entire county’s population.

I am not talking a subsistence diet either, but quality menu with plenty of variety to include regular steak dinners.

That is how much waste is involved.

Of course we can’t have Churches involved either! ;-)

Note: The best churches providing assistance are small unaffiliated churches without denominational oversight.

Government subsidized poverty is not a solution, it is the problem!

Lloyd
                                                                Participant

Government subsidized poverty is not a solution, it is the problem!

Government subsidized ANYTHING is not a solution, it is ALWAYS the problem!

Robert
                                                                  Participant

If the local and upper gubmints would just get out of the “poverty” business, it would incentivize the churches to move back in.

We were a part of a homeless ministry years ago that worked in Savannah. It started with one gal walking through Reynolds square and noticing a homeless guy. She started talking and asked him when he last ate something. He said two days ago. She sat down and shared her lunch with him. It grew into 4 churches each taking a week during the month.

First time we went over there I said to my wife- “I can’t believe the city people allow this in some tourist town like this.” And of course they didn’t for too long. I can’t remember the reason but it was later shut down by the local gubmint. This despite the fact that we came in set up everything, cleaned the entire park every time after it was done, etc. Got tons of interesting stories there from both sides of the coin. Lots of fun stuff helping others but alas like Dale Gribble says “guns don’t kill people the gubmint does..” and the local gubmint killed that also. Meanwhile hundreds of people were fed regularly, hundreds of new sleeping bags were bought and distributed to the homeless in the fall.

Can’t allow the church to do what it should be doing cause these folks got to realize their only small g god is da gubmint!

And I took that very personally because I really enjoyed what we were doing there, why because helping people should be fun :good: Fricking gubmint, Dale Gribble is right LMAO.

Student debt- my son started college this last year. Before he went over for “orientation”- a mandatory 4 hour goat rope and registering for his first class I explained what they would do. Told him outright, they are going to push you to take a full load of classes, under no circumstances will you do that, I don’t give a crap what they tell you. They are going to be pushy about this because their business model is to get kids in paying with gubmint cheez or student debt and it behooves them for you to take a full load of classes and drop half of them mid way through the semester. It’s unethical but that is exactly what they are going to do.

Sure enough, he calls me. The kid is a little too polite sometimes. Tells me they are insisting he must take full load, blah blah blah. We happen to be in the area so I stop by. Tell the counselor “No ma’am we are paying for this ourselves and that’s all we can afford this time, he has regular work also there is no way he is taking that many classes, here is what he is going to take….” I got the “how dare you question us!” look but I smiled, she signed and flung the paper back towards us.

Talking to him later I asked him did you figure out where your classes were? No he has still has to do that. Ask him a few more questions, nada. WTH son, what did they cover in the FOUR HOUR “orientation?” Basically they kept them all in there for four hours explaining how to get the gubmint cheez for skewling or how to become a debt slave for your “education.” FOUR HOURS :wacko:

So RR I will agree with you to a point that the system is rigged. But that doesn’t mean you have to play their tune. Whether it’s via cash savings, a 529 plan ahead plan, gubmint cheez or student debt, YOU are the customer and you have final say in what you take, when you take it, etc. (obviously within areas of study, etc.) If the student decides to get in debt getting a Studies in Transexual Unicorns degree, well then they have to pay for their retarded mistake like a big boy or girl does.

Also there are tons of good jobs that don’t require a college education, that’s another bunch of BS that’s been sold to us I’m afraid.

If cash pay one or two classes a semester isn’t an option, the Army of NG is another good option. Two of my best friends are brothers from South America. Both joined the guard at 17, one became an RN the other got put through PA school via the military (paid to get an education) and is a doctor in the military. I met them when we were all living in a crappy apartment complex in the ghetto in the 80’s. You won’t find more conservative people nor anyone that complains more about illegal aliens than those two!!

I would encourage anyone with a child to start a 529 savings plan or an education IRA. The $50. a month we deposited every month when my son was young really hurt our budget bad at the time but we continued it, adding more later as we could afford. Now he’s in college without any debt. Even if your parents didn’t do that for you, YOU can do that for your kids.

riflemaniv
                                                                    Participant

Looks like a John Brown Gun Club/Antifa member was responsible for the attack on the ICE facility in Tacoma, WA. Mostly crickets from the media.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/tacoma-police-armed-man-throwing-incendiary-devices-shot-outside-ice-detention-center/?amp=1

Excuse the barfcom link but the OP has the relevant info.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/About-Willem-Von-Spronsen-Domestic-Terrorist-and-Antifa-Member-Shot-Dead-Yesterday/5-2237849/

Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                        Anonymous
                                                                        Inactive

Apparently he was a former member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, in his manifesto he mentions he renounced his membership in any groups that would have disagreed with his actions. PSJBGC released a statement honoring his memory over Facebook but didn’t endorse the attack. I’m at work now, I’ll try to find the relevant links later when I’m on my desktop.

Basicallg dude was looking for suicide by cop so went to blow up some ICE buses to go out in some blaze of glory.

I think his attack was kind of sad and useless but it still takes some dedication, I’ll give him that much. I’m just glad he was targeting property and not people, though obviously we can’t assume that pattern won’t change if there are other attacks. So far this seems like a one-off rather than part of a campaign, though we would have to assume the risks of copycat attacks.

(Edit: Seems like he was targeting a propane tank too, that’s going from just an insurgent attack to potentially killing civvies so fuck that.)

This should be a separate thread for simplicity’s sake and since this doesn’t directly concern Redneck Revolt.

Viewing 33 reply threads
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.