Received in my Inbox

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Received in my Inbox

• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by DiznNC. This post has been viewed 400 times
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Received in my inbox:

In response to this post from Max Velocity Tactical

“It has not gone this way in other States; normally, the tyranny is simply enacted. In Virginia, the people are reacting and saying NO. This is unique.”

Now, before I get into it, let me first say kudos to MVT for positng that and organizing in exactly the way that is needed. Even more kudos to the Culpeper county sheriff for strapping on a pair and telling the Commonwealth Commies that he’s willing to deputize thousands.
        HOWEVER, what Virginia is doing it is NOT unique, not by a damn sight. And, in fact, Virginia is just another in the line of dominoes to fall, and rather late to the game at that, relative to California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and increasingly, Arizona and Texas. And, Culpeper County and MVT notwithstanding, you are making the EXACT same mistakes Virginia.
        In Oregon we held rallies at the state capitol building (and on a day when they were actually in session, not on a holiday like 1/20/20), we had speakers…and we did that more than once. We testified at county commissions, we passed not only country resolutions (which are meaningless in that they carry no enforcement provision nor penalty), but some counties passed ordinances, which do have some force. We had the support of (some) Constitutional sheriffs. And lest you think Oregon is “deep blue” consider this: in the 2016 elections, if you eliminated the results from just one county, Multnomah, out of Oregon’s thirty-six, Trump would have carried the state by over 50,000 votes and the state would have elected a Republican Governor by an even larger margin.
        Can Virginia say the same? No, and I know that for a fact, I lived there for over 30 years…and in more than one county, a couple of which bordered Culpeper. I even appeared on a local major television network affiliate in the DC market – in response to a gun grabbing editorial…that was in 1980. So yeah, I’ve been at this awhile.
        What you need to understand above all else is this: the game is rigged, and not in your favor. For just one example (and there are many, many, many others): an April 1, 2015 Oregon Senate Judiciary “public hearing” was anything but. I know, I was there, I testified. There were two sets of sign up sheets – one for if you were opposed to the gun grab, another if you were in support of it. There was, with no exaggeration whatsoever, almost precisely ten times as many citizens signed up opposed as those in support.
        So, what does Sen. “Pink Floyd” Prozanski, Chair of the state Senate Judiciary Committee, do? At the outset of the hearing, he announced that he was only going to hear an equal number of testimonies from each side of the issue. At a stroke, he nullified 90% of those who had traveled from all over the state to be there….and Oregon is one big state, a lot bigger than Virginia. Not only that, but then he could say there were just as many testifiers in support of his bill as opposed.
        See how this works?
        In the aftermath, the Oregon state Republican legislators banded together and issued a joint letter of protest, citing that barely 10% of their constituents who had traveled to testify at a “public hearing” were allowed to do so, whereas over 98% of those in support were allowed to testify (again, confirming the 10:1 ratio.) Nothing. Pftt, like they cared.
        They don’t. The commies pull this crap all.the.time, with impunity.
        Most recently, the Oregon Republican legislators fled the state in order to prevent a quorum on a vote that would have imposed carbon taxes. The Governor tasked the Oregon State Police to round them up, so they fled to neighboring states where the OSP had no jurisdiction – how many Virginia legislators are willing to do the same?
        You think California is deep blue, without exception? Over 20 contiguous counties in northern California banded together to separate from the state – they sued the Secretary of State for non-representation. The strategy was to get a three-judge panel hearing, which would then automatically escalate to SCOTUS on appeal. At first the judge allowed that, but then got wind of what was afoot and reversed her decision. Legal schmegal.
        Patriots in Washington state are doing much the same.
        So what to do? Here’s my suggestion:
        We need to go forward with a fierce legal offense, ala USC 18, Sect. 242 – this defense crap does.not.work; it never has and it never will…no war was ever won by defense alone. I sent out a note about that law a couple days – I hear back from one of the recipients – someone who I now think is controlled opposition, unwittingly or no. That’s a good indicator. So I trolled a bit more – yup.
        The gun grabbers don’t want you taking the initiative. They want you to “feel listened to” and then they will simply ignore you. It’s what politicians do.

At best, defense buys you time…but these bastards are relentless, well-financed, supported by the media megaphone and nanny state, and are well-organized. Neither President Trump nor AG Barr are gun advocates, just the opposite. Both support red flag laws, Constitution be hanged. Oh, they’re being surreptitious about it, but it is happening.
        A defense-only strategy merely feeds the grifters like NRA, GOA, etc. They love stirring the pot, meanwhile we continue to lose ground while they yuk it up with their conspirators and compare retirement portfolios.
        And never, ever forget that the Virginia GOP left Ken Cuccinelli swinging in the breeze, which allowed Terry McAuliffe, a long time Clintonite, to win the governorship. That set the stage for Northham and his acolytes.
        Take the 1/20/2020 rally for what it should be – an excellent networking opportunity – meatspace.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Interesting rant.

Some truth in it, I’ve spent time in that neck of the woods. Enough to have a reasonable handle on politics/demographics.

We need to go forward with a fierce legal offense, ala USC 18, Sect. 242…

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

Sure why not! ;-)

The gun grabbers don’t want you taking the initiative. They want you to “feel listened to” and then they will simply ignore you. It’s what politicians do.

Well no shit! (sarcasm)

Never would have thought of that! (even more sarcasm)

So what potentially makes Virginia different?

Well we don’t know for sure if it is different, but time will tell if enough Virginians have the fortitude to prevail.

Why did these other well meaning people in other States fail?

When push came to shove they quit!

Sure a few people tried some public attempts at civil disobedience, but as a whole most just hid in obscurity in hope they would be overlooked!

They bitch and moan about it!

Spend too much time online telling others what they need to do, but to date they lost because they were not willing to go the distance! :yes:

So the question to Virginians is will you go the distance?

Will you be satisfied with compromising your Rights to avoid the price of victory?

Victory maybe extremely expensive and require almost unimaginable sacrifice!

veritas556
          Participant

“Legal” offense? :wacko: The entire crux of this situation is the overt disregard of the highest law of the land by the very same people entrusted to enforce it. And who would enforce USC18:242 – themselves!?

Max
              Keymaster

I think the valie of the email is to show how the normal way we approach this situation does not work. It’s the same here in VA where everyone can only see this defensive lobbying.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I think the valie of the email is to show how the normal way we approach this situation does not work.

True.

Ultimately we’ll see what people will tolerate.

Do they really believe “no more infringements?”

Or will they except Government “permission” to pretend they are still free?

If a person truly believes in “no more infringements” they have to be willing to sacrifice their current comfort level.

To date no citizens of any State has been willing to do much more than lip service.

Will Virginia be different?

Lloyd
                Participant

I think the valie of the email is to show how the normal way we approach this situation does not work. It’s the same here in VA where everyone can only see this defensive lobbying.

As I stated on f**king facebook – How do you enforce Title 18 Sec 242? Who’s going to arrest the judge who prohibits your Second Amendment argument, when he quotes a bunch of “precedent” (which were also violations of Title 18 Sec 242) while you stand there in shackles and an orange jumpsuit? Who arrests the cops?.. or the prosecutors, or the politicians who passed the “laws” that violate Title 18 Sec 242???

It’s a rigged game where the enemy makes up (or ignores) the rules as they go along.

I don’t know what the right answer is, but pretending the rigged game is legit is certainly the WRONG answer.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                  Team Coyote / Team Rekkr / Team Cowbell

wheelsee
                  Participant

As I stated on f**king facebook – How do you enforce Title 18 Sec 242? Who’s going to arrest the judge who prohibits your Second Amendment argument, when he quotes a bunch of “precedent” (which were also violations of Title 18 Sec 242) while you stand there in shackles and an orange jumpsuit? Who arrests the cops?.. or the prosecutors, or the politicians who passed the “laws” that violate Title 18 Sec 242???

It’s a rigged game where the enemy makes up (or ignores) the rules as they go along.

I don’t know what the right answer is, but pretending the rigged game is legit is certainly the WRONG answer.

During jury selection, I asked the judge to explain jury nullification. He banged his gavel, exploded, and said quote “There isn’t such a thing in Texas, boy.” Rather than argue (he’d already showed himself an arse), I quieted and was immediately “excused”. Next time, I’ll keep my mouth shut and edjumecate the jurors once on. (However, I’ve been told “good luck getting on any jury in this county, boy.” Almost pushed my luck and asked could I be excused for life instead of wasting my time just to be told same… almost)…..

Yes, its rigged. The ballot box and the jury box have been closed off.

Max
                    Keymaster

Well, that set you all off, didn’t it. 🤣

We really don’t know what the ultimate reaction of the Virginia people will be. But clearly beating the commies with inside the box thinking is not working.

We are living in a shit-show in the US. 2A is just part of it. When you look at the corruption, poisoning of the food supply, all of that, you realize that none of the elites give a rats fuck about any ofnis or our children.

But unless people can break out of their psyop and belief that lobbying and other solutions will provide, we will keep losing.

The whole color of law thing is not something anyone currently within the system would play with. It would have to be group of We The People who wrote and delivered indictments. So basically another form of protest, because the system won’t entertain it.

First Sergeant

I fucking love how everyone from other states know exactly what is going on in Virginia and how Virginia is going to react.

FILO
                        Signal Out, Can You Identify
                        Je ne regrette rien
                        In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I fucking love how everyone from other states know exactly what is going on in Virginia and how Virginia is going to react.

Lots of keyboard experts, but the best these citizens of other States has done is hide their noncompliance.

Again no citizens have consistently and publicaly defied Gun Laws. Sure a handful here and there, but this stopped after a few examples were made of these by Government.

JustARandomGuy
                          Participant

Not to crap on the fellow; I hear what he’s saying (and it’s been rather obvious for some time), but I find it ironic he spent the entire message giving examples about how “the system is rigged and doesn’t work”, and then immediately suggests, as the grand penultimate plan, a “fierce legal offense”…utilizing the SAME system that he says places like Cali couldn’t use to get a case to the SC…

Like… Ok Boomer. :scratch:

DiznNC
                            Participant

Well, in a way the guy is right, in a way he is wrong. His analysis of the sit is probably correct, his conclusion is probably wrong.

At this point in time, Ray Charles can see the game is rigged against us. Nothing you do in the political arena is going to impact you in a positive way. Only massive non-compliance will have any impact.

I look at it from a local perspective. If my county would decide to be a 2A Sanctuary, and the state/feds left me alone, I couldn’t care less. Enact all the bloody laws you want, because I don’t intend on following them. But, if they come down to a local level and demand I turn in my arms, then I will fight. It’s that simple.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.