Propertarionism . . . explanation and solutions.

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Propertarionism . . . explanation and solutions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      BrothersKeeper
      Participant

I recently attended a BLM rally with my family in my local community in a suburb of Indianapolis. It was non violent, but with distinct overtones of implied violence if those of us of white privilege did not police our thoughts, speech and actions to comply with the movement. This was absolutely a no debate zone. A no discussion zone. A no reasoning zone. If I did not feel what they felt, if I did not empathize enough, if I did not bend the knee, then the revolution would begin and I would be made to comply. To be honest, I’ve lost most of my desire to reason with these people. I’ve deleted all social media. I’ve reduced my circle of friends to those I know I can trust. I’m doubly focused on trying to reprogram my daughters from their public school indoctrination. I’m coming back to MVT in July for HEAT1 with my little brother to refresh the fundamentals. My spiritual pursuit has been refocused and intensified. My vision is more clear. I’m even more grateful for the collective knowledge and wisdom found in the MVT community.

Land Nav - 08/15
        Combat Team Tactics -
        Combat Patrol - 10/15
        Combat Leadership - 04/17
        Alumni Weekend - 07/18
        HEAT 1 - 07/20

DuaneH
        Participant

SO I wonder if it was like this prior to communism in Russia?

IF the current movements turn violent then the probability is that at some point they will be shut down. Either by the powers that be or simply the common, apathetic populace wakes up and gets tired of it.

My worries are that it turns into a legitimate revolution of thought and perspective. If it becomes the norm then in 20 years or less the current agitators, sjws, etc will become part of the political establishment and performing negative changes on the local level.

It would be nothing for a county to say “Anybody that has a house over 1500 sq ft will now have to pay luxury taxes.”

I already see the effects of the political differences stemming from the civil rights movements of the 60s in my own state. Counties that are democrat controlled have much more property taxes as compared to those that are republican controlled. Also interestingly enough having lived in both types of counties the bureaucracy in dem controlled counties is MUCH less efficient than those in rep controlled counties.

So I think we are at another point in time whereby when all is said and done, there will be a mindset shift in a vocal percentage of the population. Not to the better.

First Sergeant

Hang in there and thanks for an on the ground report.

FILO
            Signal Out, Can You Identify
            Je ne regrette rien
            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Ronin42
            Participant

There was one in my neck of the woods too.
              Got a lot of video, and a few pics.
              Tried to catch th species best I could.. but I had some difficulty uploading it.. I’ll have to try another way to upload em, if there is any interest

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
              some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

BrothersKeeper
              Participant

So I’ve seen these basic concepts talked about with different terms within the forum. The idea of separation from the left. For those that are easily triggered, which really doesn’t describe this forum, it’s important to understand in context a few basic realities. Every human life has equal value (and as a Christian, I would claim that God places intrinsic value on all human life that is immeasurable). Not all ideas or belief systems have equal value. Not everyone has equal abilities or competency. If you have a conscience (which we all do, some of us just choose to ignore it) then you learn to live honestly in harmony with your fellow humans. Based on these basic principles, I think it is reasonable to separate from those who would seek to destroy civil society. If those that we separate from seek our help in the future to help them out of their self inflicted destruction, we should still help them. With few exceptions though, they should not be allowed back into our society. We can help them in their own “nation”, and not let them back into ours. It’s very difficult to help anyone from a position of weakness, which is where we are headed.

Land Nav - 08/15
                Combat Team Tactics -
                Combat Patrol - 10/15
                Combat Leadership - 04/17
                Alumni Weekend - 07/18
                HEAT 1 - 07/20

chant8tones
                Participant

SO I wonder if it was like this prior to communism in Russia?

IF the current movements turn violent then the probability is that at some point they will be shut down. Either by the powers that be or simply the common, apathetic populace wakes up and gets tired of it.

My worries are that it turns into a legitimate revolution of thought and perspective. If it becomes the norm then in 20 years or less the current agitators, sjws, etc will become part of the political establishment and performing negative changes on the local level.

It would be nothing for a county to say “Anybody that has a house over 1500 sq ft will now have to pay luxury taxes.”

I already see the effects of the political differences stemming from the civil rights movements of the 60s in my own state. Counties that are democrat controlled have much more property taxes as compared to those that are republican controlled. Also interestingly enough having lived in both types of counties the bureaucracy in dem controlled counties is MUCH less efficient than those in rep controlled counties.

So I think we are at another point in time whereby when all is said and done, there will be a mindset shift in a vocal percentage of the population. Not to the better.

If the current movements turn violent? They already are violent.

If the current movements become even more violent? Maybe local and state governments will finally take action.

But for now it appears that they are on a leash.

After all, I would claim that the current movements are being used by some in order to further an agenda, and it is not necessarily opposed to the agenda of the TPTB.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.