Prepare to have your mind blown

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Prepare to have your mind blown

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I just this morning commented that I think Herschel Smith at Captains Journal is way out of his knowledge pool whem he comments on military affairs. So I took a spin over there to have a look. Top of the article was this:

——–

Via Wirecutter, this disturbing report.

In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.

“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practising their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.

“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.

“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.

Good Lord.
        ——-

Mind fucking blown. Just sit there for a minute and think about the various aspects of that.

They get the sex of the child.

They enjoy the pregnancy.

They enjoy conception.

They kill the baby.

Multiple times.

I can’t even compute. I’m not surprised. My recent experiences with youth and meme-shit-posters on IG have shown me how worthless many of these younger generation are. We are truly screwed.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Max.
        RobM
        Participant

Abortion absolutely disgusts me (or infanticide). I felt my stomach turning while reading that. I see my 10 month old girl and simply couldn’t imagine that. As most of us in here have seen an ultrasound with a heartbeat at 6 weeks.

This topic can go so many different directions, and I don’t mean to derail it… BUT…An example, the Dem agenda of gun control because “lives are so precious”, yet abortion is completely okay to them. Or another route, who’s paying for these abortions? My tax dollars? Yours?

Disgusting.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by RobM.
          JohnnyMac
          Participant

I felt my stomach turning while reading that.

I felt the same way. I hope it’s just a troll, and not actually true.

Civilianresponder
            Participant

Just more human ugliness. No wonder we are screwed.

texas
              Participant

Unfortunately I think there are truths out there are likely much worse.

These people are SICK!

GreenTip
                Participant

Those fools can’t dies soon enough. Savages.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The problem is the majority; including most here, have been unaware of the extent of evil that exists among us.

Some get all disturbed when I have brought up evils existence. Particularly when I refer to it as a noun vice a verb.

Many think they know evil through reading, some because they have seen the results of terrible acts, and even those that have confronted it once or twice.

The reality is far worse than what normal people can deal with, so they pay it lip service while pretending it’s not common. It’s easier to ignore, than confront.

First Sergeant

^^^^It’s like you’re in my head sometimes.

That story doesn’t shock me at all. Sickening, yes. It’s no longer a shock.

Years ago I knew a young women who had 6 abortions by the time she was 19. Wrap your head around that.

FILO
                        Signal Out, Can You Identify
                        Je ne regrette rien
                        In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Sitting Duck
                        Participant

Joe, One thing that’s peculiar is the historical decline of murder.

We’re living in one of the safest times and places in the history of the world. Are the seemingly bizarre and evil things that are currently crawling into the light (the folks trying to normalize all these perversions for example), the same as always except we’re seeing them or is there a building dysfunction that is approaching critical mass?

wheelsee
                            Participant

Because we’ve become less violent or because our trauma systems have become that good??
                              The below data was from a class I went to on same…..with data from the FBI annual crime report

Murder rate per 100,000
                              Relatively level from 1957-2001
                              UMass/Harvard study medical technology
                              1970’s – murder rate increase of 3-4x
                              1930’s – increase of 10x
                              1880’s – increase of 20x

FBI Annual Crime Report

Breaking it down – If our current medical technology was that of the 1880s, our current (early 2000s) murder rate would be 20X what it is now……

Sitting Duck
                              Participant

Going into the weeds here from the original topic however I have to defend the “More guns=Less crime” truth.

1. That study was from 2002 and got ripped apart for the statistical twists in 2017.https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/full/10.2105/AJPH.2017.303837

2. A guy who NEEDED to be put down and was, is now getting patched up and shot again. Not unlike someone surviving multiple heart attacks. Did we get more heart attacks or is one guy who would have died been screwing the numbers if he’d be dead instead of having 3-4 before dieing of cancer?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

It’s the acceptance of evil by denying it is in fact evil!

The moral relativism that claims “who am I to judge!”

All the while claiming its not really that bad.

Recently there were so called mainstream academics claiming we need to get over our reluctance to embrace canabilism.

Or how about the 17 year old Dutch girl who was granted permission to kill herself through legal euthanasia.

Panel clears Doctor who asked family to hold patient down as she carried out euthanasia procedure.

China killing thousands to harvest organs from prisoners and dissidents.

The conservative estimates that from 1900 to 2000 over 100 million people murdered by their own Governments.

Of course it’s not really that bad! (Sarcasm) :wacko:

Sitting Duck
                                  Participant

A priest molesting kids is still evil. However even a few years ago Catholics would protest “not here!”. 20 years ago the church would be considered a foundation of Good, and will most likely face a RICO case in my lifetime.

The abuse in government run orphanages and bodies being dug up in boy’s towns is evil long denied.

My point was are we just looking under a different rock? Surprised that we find worms?

Today’s generation that is falling in love with communism is definitely in denial about the evil.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Evil in shadows isn’t new.

What is new is the mainstreaming of evil!

A great example is Robert’s point of attempts to normalize pedophilia.

Others as I pointed out are euthanasia, canabilism, harvesting organs without consent, sterilization of undesirables, government sanctioned murder of innocents to name just a few.

The convincing of people into considering evil as normal and even desirable for the collective good of society.

wheelsee
                                  Participant

Late 90s, family practice clinic in NW LA. Had a young male in for STD (sexually transmitted disease) check. When I asked why/how/what, he very non-chalantly told me he and his “bud” were in a contest to see who could impregnate the most females.

He was 18 and already had 6 pregnancies to his name. Paid for by tax-dollars. Yep, you guessed it, even his clinic visit that day was paid for by my tax dollars.

And people wonder why I’m cynical…….

Robert Henry
                                    Participant

Murdering children is the very definition of evil.

OMG, we are truly f’ed.

Like Joe said, evil does exist and unfortunately as time goes on, it’s going to get worse. They are already pushing pedophilia as something “normal” as they have made other deviant behaviors “normal.”

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                                      Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

JohnnyMac
                                      Participant

It’s not the cruelty of it that is shocking to me, it’s the motive: unadulterated hedonism.

I’m always of the assumption that anything evil I can think of has already been done, along with a mountain of things I haven’t thought of, by nature not being evil myself.

The nature of staring into the abyss…

Pinky
                                        Participant

evil walks among us. judgement is rendered to all in the end though

SeanT
                                          Keymaster

In another thread, I recall Joe mentioning Narcissistic Personality disorder. That is very real and add that to other mental defects and you wind up with real winners for society. Add that to the instant gratification culture that has been oozing into society at the speed of technological development and there is a significant number of people who want whatever it is they want, feel entitled to have, and want it now and believe that it is all just OK.

wesmc
                                            Participant

I think that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard of. Maybe I’m a bit naive? That is sickening!

Combat-2-Gun
                                              CTT
                                              CQB
                                              19D20 Cavalry Scout 3d ACR Desert Shield/Storm
                                              Mountain Biker

Lloyd
                                              Participant

Holy fuck… I feel like puking.

Fucking serial killers.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                                                Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.