Posts on Full30 & ARFCOM

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Posts on Full30 & ARFCOM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

And it began:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/training/Is-Tactical-Training-i-e-Small-Unit-Tactics-Important-/1-236253/

B-)

I also posted a CQB video from my channel.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/training/CQB-Methods-of-Entry-Diminishing-Sectors/1-236254/

I went back on there for a little publicity. No doubt all of it will be bad. I will try not to look at comments, it is bad from my soul.

jriggs
        Participant

Sorry posted in wrong place. Moved to other thread.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by jriggs.

Team Rekkr

Hessian
          Participant

Good posts Max.

So far only 1 post outside of MVT guys. Not bad but it appears that this individual has yet to take the initiative and go out there and find like minded individuals.

Healthhokie
              Participant

Yeah I weighed in over there. In the past I have posted positive reviews of HEAT .5 and HEAT 1 to get additional exposure for the MVT classes.

Robert Henry
              Participant

Good posts Max.

So far only 1 post outside of MVT guys. Not bad but it appears that this individual has yet to take the initiative and go out there and find like minded individuals.

And also that person hasn’t looked at the “bigger picture” of thinking that translates into other realms.

Getting the flank works in combatives also, can’t tell you how many times I’ve told students to work the angles, take the flanks where the main weapons are less effective.

In business it means not always attacking a problem head on, but looking for another way around.

Arf can be a worthwhile place, but yeah there is a lot of BS to deal with there.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.