Odd guy at MN protests

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Odd guy at MN protests

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Jake
      Participant

Has anyone else seen this? Or have been following its context?

Can anyone identify this gas mask?

dave37
        Participant

It’s a full face painting mask. You can buy them at Sherwin Williams.

HEAT 1 2017
          Intro to CQB 2017
          Texas HEAT 2 2018
          Operation TeaSinker 2019
          Combat Leader Course 2019
          Team Coyote
          Team Rekkr
          Team Cowbell

Jake
          Participant

Thanks dave37.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Interesting.

Here is a picture also posted at site of above linked video.

The original video which above link came from “has been removed for violating YouTube’s terms of service.”

:wacko:

Will have to look into this.

Jake
              Participant

In a police group, someone posted that the St Paul Officer was on duty that night and has bodycam footage of him being on duty. The someone stated the St Paul officers ex wife is where that “misinformation” came from. It would be interesting to look into.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Jacob Pederson Is Not the AutoZone Umbrella Man, St. Paul Police Say

This will certainly be controversial for awhile.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Regardless who this guy really is he certainly has an agenda to provoke the mob.

Unfortunately it is doubtful the truth will survive the disinformation and lunatics online.

Hessian
                    Participant

Guy is dressed like an Antifa member. This persons gear and equipment matches their load out for such nefarious activities.

Regardless who this guy really is he certainly has an agenda to provoke the mob.

Unfortunately it is doubtful the truth will survive the disinformation and lunatics online.

The hardcore lolbertarians on the gram and twitter are just as bad as antifa.

My only comment about this whole situation is that if the city gave up that cop to the mob and had him drawn and quartered, what we are seeing posted on the news would still be happening.

Dark Knight
                      Participant

I had talked about this with my wife several days ago. Then we were watching coverage of the protests in Washington, DC and saw someone in the crowd pushing against a line of LEO’s holding an open umbrella over their head!
                        My wife noticed at the same time I did! I am now on the lookout for umbrellas in the crowds of protesters.

Lloyd
                        Participant

That is weird! I noticed a guy with an umbrella in some of the footage I was watching last night. Didn’t pay much attention beyond thinking, “Umbrella seems kinda strange”.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                          Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

First Sergeant

Video from Seattle shows the “protesters” using the umbrellas in the front of their line. They open them up when the cops are about to spray them.

FILO
                            Signal Out, Can You Identify
                            Je ne regrette rien
                            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

In these scenarios a umbrella has many uses from protection from sprayed crowd dispersal agents as First Sergeant notes, cover from elevated cameras (fixed and aerial), visual signal device, tracking an operative.

:good:

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.