Night Operations 4-5 April

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Night Operations 4-5 April

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by JohnnyMac. This post has been viewed 377 times
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

This class is still open with 7 spaces available.

The content will be adjusted following the AAR on the first class this winter.

Friday Night:
        Flat Range drills, practice, rehearsals.
        Individual Jungle Walk
        Pairs Jungle Walk / assault.

Saturday Night:
        Flat Range drills, practice, rehearsals incl. low light.
        Night Ambush
        Night Raid.

H.E.A.T. Night Operations

Mike
        Participant

April 4 and 5 are Sat and Sunday, but you have friday listed in the post. So is it april 3&4 or 4&5?

Max
          Keymaster

There are currently 3 sign-ups for this class, so it has to improve or it will be cancelled and pushed to the Fall class. This is an 8 man class, and we need the numbers really to make it work.

Yes, this class assembles on Friday PM, works over Friday into the early hours, assembles again Saturday PM and works into the early hours Sunday. At which point you are done. You get 8 hours of night work per night.

Mike
            Participant

I plan on coming but I won’t know my work schedule until mid to late march.

Mike
              Participant

Would you run it with 4, I know its not ideal but you could run 2 teams of 2 for raid, keep us all together for ambush.

JohnnyMac
                Participant

I plan on coming but I won’t know my work schedule until mid to late march.[/quote

I’m in a similar boat right now

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.