Michigan: Operation Gridlock (…and other States)

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Michigan: Operation Gridlock (…and other States)

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Ohio Protests

Protesters shout outside the Statehouse Atrium where reporters listen to Gov. Mike DeWine’s update on the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus on Monday, April 13, 2020. About 100 people assembled outside the building to protest the state’s continued stay at home order and non-essential business closures.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Protestors swarm Kentucky Capitol during Gov. Beshear’s COVID-19 briefing

Governor Andy Beshear announced the state of Kentucky saw 88 new confirmed cases and seven more deaths tragically related to COVID-19 on Wednesday. The official statewide COVID-19 totals are now sitting at 2,291 cases and 122 deaths. However, if you were watching the live stream of the press conference, you may have found it hard to focus on what the Governor had to say.

That’s because of the hundreds of protestors who gathered at the Kentucky Capitol, despite the Coronavirus pandemic and the strict social distancing recommendations. Many of the protestors were expressing their dissatisfaction with Gov. Beshear, his decisions regarding COVID-19, the current state of Kentucky’s economy and the closings of churches, according to multiple journalists reporting from the Capitol.

Ronin42
            Participant

that is simply awesome.
              good shout out to the Michiganders, and Kentucky residents. i hope this sentiment spreads like wild fire, and people wake up hard, while its still able to change back!

i pray with more freedom than we had before, or at least the same.

thanks for sharing Joe. :good:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Ronin42.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
              some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                riflemaniv
                Participant

There is a rally at the PA capital complex on Monday at noon.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                    veritas556
                    Participant

Scary to listen to the OH Gov and his health department handmaiden stand up there every day saying, “we’re not ever going back to the way it was before.” WTF does THAT mean!? There is going to be a decent sized protest this Monday at the OH state house. I’ll be there to cover it and will share some video here.

Andrew
                      Participant

I’m glad those folks have had enough. It doesn’t really impact me except for the inconvenience of standing in line which I haven’t had to but once for about 3 minutes.

But, I watch and read about the shut downs etc. and what has bothered me more and more is how easily the people complied with this and how many complied. I am hoping they complied (originally because they are good citizens). But the more their was compliance, the more was heaped on the people and the more the governors wanted from the Feds. ie: NY. I’ve thought for at least a couple of weeks that it was time for there to be some sort push back, especially in rural areas because the health impact out here is not the same as it is in New York, Houston, Chicago, and other mega cities.

I support them 100%.

Lloyd
                        Participant

Glad to see people around the whole country are getting pissed off.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e9de6e2e5f0da00a967da31

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Lloyd.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                          Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

gramma
                          Participant

I am not complying with “stay at home” any more than I did before all this crap. Not that I ran around much then. A mask or bandanna is easy gray man camo.

<spits>

B-)

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

A mask or bandanna is easy gray man camo.

I was joking with someone about this, if wearing such masks survives this nonsense as somewhat common apparel.

It will do wonders nullifying facial recognition technology! :yes:

Lloyd
                              Participant

Funny – I was thinking just a day or two ago that going around in public with your face covered was considered almost de facto evidence of criminal intent just a few months ago… think “antifa”. But now there are a lot of cities that have passed ordinances REQUIRING it.
                                :wacko:

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                                Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

B-)

Attachments:
                                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                  veritas556
                                  Participant

@Joe Hahaha – been thinking the same thing recently. Do they REALLY want everyone wearing masks? Interestingly, at the OH protest today I didn’t see a single protestor wearing a mask.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Remember bold geometric shapes are best pattern on masks! :good:

First Sergeant

A mask or bandanna is easy gray man camo.

I was joking with someone about this, if wearing such masks survives this nonsense as somewhat common apparel.

That’s the main reason why I don’t have a problem with mask. Especially in Virginia.

FILO
                                        Signal Out, Can You Identify
                                        Je ne regrette rien
                                        In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Former Sapper
                                        Participant

I can’t help but feel events like this are just one big ol’ buffalo jump.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Protesters Descend on Wisconsin Capitol Demanding State Reopen

Excerpt:

Despite Facebook banning their page and the state refusing to grant a permit, organizers told Breitbart News on Thursday that word was already out and protesters were coming anyway.

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.