marines-get-groundbreaking-unstoppable-new-rifle-magazine

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Weapon support and miscellaneous gear marines-get-groundbreaking-unstoppable-new-rifle-magazine

• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by T. This post has been viewed 54 times
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SeanT
      Keymaster
        Anonymous
        Inactive

Funny to read how new and amazing PMAGs are when they’ve been out on the civilian market for the past decade. :good:

DuaneH
          Participant
            D Close

Well, I’ve seen Magpuls fail, at MVT. Those feedlips do crack eventually. I would still bet my life on them. They are consumables and if treated as such they will do just fine.

Keeper
              Participant

I can see the price going now

BrothersKeeper
                Participant

I’ve switched to the smoke colored Lancer MK V with the metal feed lips.

Rowland
                  Participant

Did you guys read the article?!? The PMAGS the Marines will be using are super ultra special…..dark coyote. The color is “military exclusive” and clearly the change that makes them reliable to 200,000,000 rds. If only us lowly civies could get such colorful mags.

T
                    Participant

I have yet to have a feed lip issue with a pmag. What I have encountered is the shelf the mag release clips on becomes rounded and can eventually break off to form a 45 degree chamfer. The mag release will no longer lock in. Something to check for on mags with extended use.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.