LGBTQ exerting further control over the retail world….

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces LGBTQ exerting further control over the retail world….

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BILLY
      Participant

Chic-Fil-A no longer the “good” place to spend your dining dollars as they are caving to external pressures in spite of their success previously sticking to their believes.

Surprise! Chick-fil-A’s appeasement not good enough for gay activists

Robert Henry
        Participant

Afr.net has a petition to sign that is going to Chick Fil-A to get them to reconsider. I highly suggest everyone sign it.

These are the same folks that delivered 1.5 million petitions to Target to give up their men in the women’s dressing rooms and bathrooms policy that is (still) endangering women and young girls. And there has been numerous incidents of men doing just that at Target. But Target has also bowed to Baal and continues putting women and children at risk.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
          Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

wheelsee
          Participant

Remember – when the founder of anything/corp/business dies, the resulting culture tends to die also. The founder of Chick-fil-a (Truett Cathy) died in 2014.

BradyBunch
            Participant

Look up ( Google/DDG) the new Sprite soda advertisement. Trying to normalize transgenderism! “Gay rights’ opened the barn door to “everything goes”. The endgame is pedophilia/cultural chaos.

Robert Henry
              Participant

Look up ( Google/DDG) the new Sprite soda advertisement. Trying to normalize transgenderism! “Gay rights’ opened the barn door to “everything goes”. The endgame is pedophilia/cultural chaos.

Yes, like most liberal causes they are never just content with “acceptance”, it always go to full control.

It’s kind of like the liberal spiel about “responsible gun control.”

www.jrhenterprises.com

DiznNC
                Participant

Some think this is crazy but I think after sex with children I think they go for animals.

Robert Henry
                  Participant

Some think this is crazy but I think after sex with children I think they go for animals.

Diz- I would fully expect that would be the next downward trend in the deviancy cycle. This crap creeps in first via movies, TV, etc. a little at a time, just like the gun grabbers.

And libs love to offer an “alternative” versus just condemning a wrong action. This is where you have seen calls for providing convicted pedos with “child sex doll robots” in a liberal effort to hope they take out their deviancy on an inanimate object versus a real child!

You already hear whispers of “love knows no age boundaries” regarding pedo activity. It’s only a matter of time before some liberal judge sets a precedent that really starts the ball rolling.

Sick bastards

www.jrhenterprises.com

marksAman
                    Participant

There’s a CF close but not in a convenient spot, and we were JUST thinking about finally getting some grilled chicken from the when this news broke. Now they are dead to us.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.