Just Arrest Them.

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Just Arrest Them.

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by T. This post has been viewed 236 times
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I like a simple solution. All this waffling on about this and that, and comments on Facebook posts, and all the rest of it. It just leads to further infringement.

Just arrest them.

We all know that a law that is unconstitutional is no law. An attempt to pass or enforce and unconstitutional law is treason. It seems simple to me. I’m a simple man.

So just arrest them.

Governor Northam? Arrest him. Citizens arrest. We are the citizens of what is supposed to be, but is not, a free country. Law Enforcement is there to enforce the laws. Pensions. Thus Law Enforcement will enforce the unconstitutional laws. Guys, you have to get over law enforcement. Unless the individual guy is actually going to refuse to do anything, for real, and resign, or whatever, then LEOs are not on the side of Liberty, they are on the side of whatever their political Masters tell them to do. What about the red flag situation in NY this weekend? His uncle arrested him. Cops were all over that shit like white on rice. Were any of them saying no, it’s unconstitutional? I don’t think so.

Is any of this not simple or logical?

But of course none of that is going to happen. No one is going to arrest the traitors. They will just keep on treasoning, enforced by their LEOs and cheered on by the non-Americans who voted them in to office. Commies gotta commie, right?

Pinky emailed me the following, which was posted by Hansohn Brothers, a firearms dealer literally just down the road from me, on AR15.com. I have bought from them in the past. The text is an affirmation oath intended for Culpeper County local government. Is any of this not clear?

A RESOLUTION IN AFFIRMATION OF THE OATH OF OFFICE AND REGARDING A COMMITMENT TO RESPECT, PRESERVE, AND ENFORCE THE SECOND AMENDMENT (US CONSTITUTION) AND ART.1, 13 (VA CONSTITUTION)

WHEREAS the Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, 15.2-1522 provides that every elected County officer, unless otherwise provided by law, on or before the day on which his term of office begins, shall qualify by taking the oath prescribed by 49-1;

WHEREAS the Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, 49-1 prescribes the Oath of Office of the members of the Board of Supervisors of the County of Culpeper, Virgina, as follows: I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon me as an elected member of the Board of Supervisors according to the best of my ability, so help me God;

WHEREAS the Constitution of the United States at Amendment II expressly states that a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed;

WHEREAS the Constitution of Virginia at Article I, 13 expressly states that a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed;

WHEREAS there is concern that unconstitutional or unlawful legislation, which infringes upon the rights of the citizens to keep and bear arms under the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Virginia (Article 1, 13) and the United States (Amendment II), may be introduced in the legislative sessions of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia and/or the United States Congress; and,

WHEREAS there is concern that unconstitutional or unlawful executive and administrative action or enactments, which infringe upon the rights of the citizens under the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Virginia (Article 1, 13) and the United States (Amendment II), are being considered by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia and/or the offices and agencies under his control.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF THE COUNTY OF CULPEPER, VIRGINIA THAT:

1. As a body collective, the Board hereby affirms the Oath of Office pursuant to the Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, 49-1 committing to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and to faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon the Board to the best of its ability;
        2. The Board of Supervisors expresses its commitment by any and all legal means to Respect, Preserve, and Enforce the Second of Amendment of the Constitution of the United States and Article 1, 13 of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia to the fullest extent permitted by law; and,
        3. The Board of Supervisors express its commitment to oppose unconstitutional and unlawful legislation and proposed restrictions that infringe upon the right of its citizens to keep and bear arms through any and all legal means, as may be expedient, including without limitation by court action.

Adopted this _____ day of December 2019.

_______

Any of this not clear? Do not comply. Simply do not comply. And do not hide either. Stand as free Americans.

Max
        Keymaster

So, if you arrested a VA State Official for Treason, who do you hand him over to? The Feds? :yahoo:

Drive him up to DC and chain him to the White House fence for Trump to deal with? :yahoo:

Pinky
          Participant

code of Virginia. Red Ralph is guilty.

§ 18.2-481. Treason defined; how proved and punished.
            Treason shall consist only in:

(1) Levying war against the Commonwealth;

(2) Adhering to its enemies, giving them aid and comfort;

(3) Establishing, without authority of the legislature, any government within its limits separate from the existing government;

(4) Holding or executing, in such usurped government, any office, or professing allegiance or fidelity to it; or

(5) Resisting the execution of the laws under color of its authority.

Such treason, if proved by the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or by confession in court, shall be punishable as a Class 2 felony.

Code 1950, § 18.1-418; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

legal
              adj. Of, relating to, or concerned with law.
              adj. Established or recognized by law.

extralegal
              adj. Not permitted by law.
              adj. Outside of the scope of law.
              Being beyond or outside of the domain of law: sometimes used in the sense of illegal.

illegal
              adj. Prohibited by law.
              adj. Prohibited by official rules.
              adj. Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer.

These terms have specific meaning and there application will vary according to whether you’re a winner or a loser.

Here’s some applicable pop culture food for thought!

How many will it take for a decision to be made?

Which is why most of you are better off staying at home! :yes:

Max
              Keymaster

Well, I guess we just need Sean Connery on our side. Although it was Sean Connery who spoiled the plan to take over The Rock armed with VX gas rockets….

However, this may be a little tongue in cheek, but it’s also serious. It’s a deep question: rights have been infringed, are being infringed, and will continue to be so. So what are you prepared to do, if anything, to stop this?

For example, let me put it like this: I see a lot currently talked about in the various Culpeper groups that have sprung up, talking about “using the first to protect the second.” Sure, OK, very admirable. But isn’t the 2nd supposed to protect the 1st? Given that commies don’t give a fuck about the Constitution, when is the 2nd going to be used to protect the 2nd?

Existential questions chaps, existential. America as was founded, or not?

This quote works well with my constant refrain that USA = Freedom is a psyop:

“The U.S.A. is not any different than any other empire. The entire ‘land of the free’ narrative is an unmitigated lie. The U.S.A. ceased to be a voluntary association in 1865, it ceased to be American in 1913, and it ceased to be European in 1965.”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Max.
                T
                Participant

Freedom is (or is not) in the individual, not the state. Any presiding institution should not (but can through indoctrination) control that. Freedom minded individuals are heeded in numbers, otherwise they are picked off one by one. When the nails outnumber the hammers…

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.