Just a little hazing..

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Just a little hazing..

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by JC. This post has been viewed 264 times
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Healthhokie
      Participant

Hazing in VT Corps of Cadets

My son told me about this fuckery when it was going on. University leadership did not know about this until it hit the papers..oops… :unsure:

DiznNC
        Participant

Yeah that’s pretty old stuff; airborne wings n so forth. I’m not buying the faculty not knowing part, but then I’m not condemning the practice either.

Healthhokie
          Participant

Oh I think the VTCC and VT university leadership knew. I am saying above them..

BradyBunch
            Participant

Come on…every Lance Corp in a non-admin promo gets a pound in. Nothingburger

Healthhokie
              Participant

The ongoing pussifying of America. Agree…

Lloyd
                Participant

The ongoing pussifying of America.

This

JC
                  Participant

As Diz said – very old school. Back in the early 80’s it was traditional to get your wings pounded in during Navy/Marine Aviator winging ceremony. I hope it still is. My dad (Ret Navy 06) pounded mine in. He tried to put the keepers on first – without success! B-) The Marine 1st Lt next to me had his HAMMERED in by a Marine Capt. The guy turned white and I thought he was going to pass out. I always wondered if he got the blood out of his shirt.

Fuck’em if they don’t like it. I bet they would not like getting their political correct throats cut by jihadist either. We should draft them, and assign them to Quartermaster Corps Mortuary Affairs. Maybe after that they would get a grip on reality.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.