Jeffrey Epstein Death
- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Joe (G. This post has been viewed 75 timesW. This post has been viewed 75 timesN. This post has been viewed 75 timesS. This post has been viewed 75 times). This post has been viewed 75 times
August 12, 2019 at 11:41 am #114185Joe (G.W.N.S.)Moderator
We normally don’t get into this type of story.
Out of curiosity given the the attention this is getting; even in my small rural area, I have a simple question.
Suicide or something else?
At this point I really don’t want to get into specific details, just an informal survey.
August 12, 2019 at 12:17 pm #114202wheelseeParticipant
Down here, we call it “arkancided”…. whether they were involved or not, SOMETHING’S NOT RIGHT.
1. High-profile suspect in a Federal case, with an already “attempted suicide”
2. Even in healthcare, these situations demand removal of ALL things considered dangerous (you’d be surprised) AND a sitter/observer at ALL times
3. Known associates of the Clinton gang
4. Unknown testimony but purportedly had the potential of felony charges against others (including Bill)
The above are just my own questions and suspicions…….
August 12, 2019 at 12:28 pm #114226HessianParticipant
He was a known intelligence asset.
Its kinda strange for perhaps the most famous prisoner in federal custody who had a previous suicide attempt end up committing suicide. Also about those security cameras were also having technical issues?
Interestingly enough both the left and right are not buying the official narrative. Granted, each group believes that its a different group pulling the strings.
In the end either someone let him commit suicide or someone wanted to tie up a loose end.
August 12, 2019 at 12:53 pm #114298AnonymousInactive
Yeah, it falls under the category of “conspiracy theory” but this does sound shady as hell.
Seems he had a lot of dirt on a lot of people, someone definitely wanted him gone.
I’ve been seeing a new wave of “suicided by the Clintons” memes.
August 12, 2019 at 11:19 pm #114419
August 12, 2019 at 11:36 pm #114420ThomasParticipant
Agree with Johnny Mac. Something else.
August 13, 2019 at 9:53 am #114468RoadkillParticipant
I was quite surprised by his suicide. The only person more surprised by the suicide than me was Jeffery Epstine himself.
August 14, 2019 at 9:45 am #114571wheelseeParticipant
Heard an interesting thought process- from the psychological aspect, Epstein was classified as a narcissist by some. The thoughts were would a narcissist commit suicide??
From my perspective, I can think of a couple – Hitler (though was also delusional) and Goering though I am having to go back to 1945 for these.
August 14, 2019 at 11:24 am #114580Joe (G.W.N.S.)Moderator
When he was arrested my thought was he wouldn’t live to see a trial, but I am pretty jaded.
Let’s look at some points: NYC, Maurene Comey daughter of fired FBI Director James Comey is the prosecutor, extremely long list of politicians, billionaires, and we’ll known actors as frequent visitors to Lolita Island.
Above are not the ingredients for success in finding the facts!
Too much power with far too many friendly insiders.
So suicide or something else?
The answer is similar to who killed JFK!
We’ll probably never know, but it sure is suspicious!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.