JC Dodge: Commentary on the Virginia Situation for non-Virginians

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces JC Dodge: Commentary on the Virginia Situation for non-Virginians

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Me and JC have our differences. However, I came across this article and it is everything I have been saying. Also, I don’t care what VCDL have been saying about Lobby Day, and how it ‘normally is’ – they are living their own form of normalcy bias – I’m not planning, at this time, on going. I think it has huge potential for a false flag / media ambush etc. I also don’t think it will make any difference to the bills they are going to push through.

A New Year, A New Fear?

Max
        Keymaster

If anyone is wondering about the kind if fool who will show up, and who is advocating for others, you only have to look up ‘Trijiconch’ on IG. This is about his 5th profile, as he keeps getting deleted. He is from Fauquier county and is advocating everyone show up to Lobby Day, fully geared up, with gas masks, locked and loaded.

Yes, this is one of the fools who was giving me a hard time back when I was taking Lucas from Trex to task.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Max.
          Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Yes, this is one of the fools who was giving me a hard time back when I was taking Lucas from Trex to task.

You need more special snowflakes from that bunch! (sarcasm)

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.