Independent State Militia's

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Independent State Militia's

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnyMac
      Participant

I was searching the web trying to find any laws concerning the ability of an independent state formed militia, being able to legally cross state lines when I ran across this link. The link shows militia’s around the country by state.

AS of this writing I have not been able to find any info on this subject. However, my thought would be that unless an out of state militia wasn’t invited by the resident militia it would be illegal or possibly an act of war.

A scenario might be:
        A state Government (X) started to confiscate weapons (s) deemed illegal by a recently passed law. A independent Militia in a neighboring state (Y), wishes to send members to support X states citizens who’s are being targeted by the confiscation. Would this be legal or would it be considered an act of war not unlike (IMO) Russian Troops going into Crimea.

Probably over thinking things; However I could see the Government of X state arresting citizens from Y state and charging them with “insurrection” or other offense before they even arrive to the field of battle. ;)

Thoughts?

Max
        Keymaster

my thoughts, at this point i feel we can expect any course of actions by those in power. I know about the mobile check points that can be displaced via semi’s. so, it is possiable and in the plan. I could also forsee patriot goveners requesting addtional support. here is my concerns, same concerns as the Bundy ranch, the well trianed and prepared patriots trading a perfectly good defensable AO with prior knowledge of terrian, weather, locals, supply chians, cover/conceilment for an AO with very little of the above. i also forsee being in transit, we become low hanging fruit. i am just a simple civy, others in this forum are way smarter than me.

Corvette
          Participant

Short of a Commerce chocking check-every-car campaign (which is impossible IMO even in the West) it will be impossible for LEO’s to stop even a small percentage of supporters coming in.

Assuming said supporters dont drive vehicles that can be easily profiled. :scratch:

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Would this be legal…

Probably over thinking things…

Thoughts?

There is nothing legal about Militias resisting Government in any shape or form!

It maybe the right thing to do, but legal in our Governments eyes?

Cut back on your meds!

Now before people get all freaked out, the piece of paper that some call the Constitution is dead! The Government ignores it daily. Why? A piece of paper doesn’t protect our Rights, we protect our Rights.

Something We’ve been derelict at for many years.

You know all those people that stood up at the Bundy’s? Unless we stand together they are still going to jail. Just because they haven’t been arrested yet means nothing.

We had armed citizens not just carrying weapons, but pointing them at BLM idiots. I bet there is some FED right now going through all the charges and making a list.

Terrorism is not subject to any statute of limitations where the offense caused death or serious bodily harm, or threatened the same. 18 USC 3286.

Those at the Bundy ranch will face arrest for the rest of their lives or the life of this Government.

Going to assist in another State? “Insurrection” will be the least of your concerns.

Understand this, those that go to assist in situations like the Bundy Ranch are putting everything on the line.

The only law that will be of any use is the “Law of Power,” as in do you have enough Power to permanently back Government down.

Now none of this means don’t get involved, just understand the consequences.

If your looking for legal protection stay home.

M1-Guy
              Participant

Pay close attention to what G.W.N.S. says. The Feds got a black eye. I doubt they have forgotten and will let this go. I am sure they have pictures of everybody and are in the process of identifying them. After they know who they are, they can be visited one at a time and arrested/detained if the Feds so choose. They have some face to save.

As succinctly stated above, “Now none of this means don’t get involved, just understand the consequences”. It seems once you decide to get involved you need to know you are “all in.”

JohnyMac
                Participant

Other than an interesting exercise on part of the Fed’s, to identify the folks that attended in support of the Bundy position, Armed or not armed; I find it highly unlikely they will proceed with issuing warrants. I just think we give the “bogie man” (Fed’s) way too much credit. Although “they” probably have way to much time on their hands. ;-)

The reason I broached the question was it was reported to me that the California Militia as a group, would not cross state line to support Mr. Bundy due to perceived legalities as mentioned earlier. Now I am not saying individuals that may belong to the California Militia didn’t lend a hand but as an individual only.

In reality any local, state or federal law enforcement agency can arrest any of us at any time due to the number of laws on the books today. A friend of mine who is an LEO has told me that officers on patrol are encouraged to arrest and let the court (s) work it out.

In closing, F makes a good point. What does your ride say about you? Is it covered with NRA, Hillary for 2016 or Jesus for Pot bumper stickers?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Other than an interesting exercise on part of the Fed’s, to identify the folks that attended in support of the Bundy position, Armed or not armed; I find it highly unlikely they will proceed with issuing warrants.

I am less confident regarding arrests, they need to come up with a way to knock armed citizens down a notch or two in order to reduce future participation in such events.

Armed citizens have become emboldened by the Bundy Ranch incident.

The reason I broached the question was it was reported to me that the California Militia as a group, would not cross state line to support Mr. Bundy due to perceived legalities as mentioned earlier.

Sounds like they are living in a fantasy world much like described by Mosby recently.

“Article 1. The laws, rights, and duties of war apply not only to armies,

but also to militia

and volunteer corps

fulfilling the following conditions….

….4. To conduct their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.”

Someone needs to sit your people down and have a serious discussion about the Hague and Geneva Conventions and the Law of Land Warfare, as it pertains to insurgent forces….This is giving people a completely skewed view on what the underlined portion above refers to. Never mind the fact that, in the event you are shooting at federal government forces, you are NOT going to be treated like a lawful belligerent. Suggesting to people that they will be stretches the bounds of both credulity AND reason.

JohnyMac
                    Participant

All good points GWNS.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

It’s not just the FED’s you have to be concerned about!

I-Team: Police faced possible ‘bloodbath’ at Bundy protest
                        Updated: Apr 30, 2014 7:55 PM EST
                        By George Knapp, Chief Investigative Reporter

LAS VEGAS — Tensions have subsided and the crowds of armed militia around rancher Cliven Bundy have largely dispersed, but the situation is far from resolved.

Federal officials are exploring their legal options, and Metro Police confirm that an investigation is ongoing. What has not been made public is just how close things came to an all-out gun battle. Some of those who were on the front lines spoke exclusively to the I-Team’s George Knapp.

When the Bureau of Land Management mobilized to go after Bundy’s cattle two years ago, they did so under an administrative order. This time, it was considered a criminal matter, and the I-Team has learned that order went all the way to the White House for approval.

When it became apparent that things were not going well in Bunkerville and hundreds of armed Bundy supporters were on the scene, Metro found itself right in the middle, a very dangerous place to be.

“We didn’t show any fear that day, but I can tell you, we all thought in the back of our minds, we all thought it was going to be our last day on earth, if it went bad,” said Sgt. Tom Jenkins of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

He is more familiar with the craziness of the Las Vegas Strip, which is where he and his squad usually work to keep the peace. But when things began to turn ugly in Bunkerville earlier this month, two squads of patrol officers, along with a SWAT unit, were dispatched to the scene.

“We were told, we’re going to go down there and we’re going to get between the BLM and the protesters. We were going, okay, we’ve been there before, but as we were driving up, it was like a movie set. It didn’t look real; people in the back of pickup trucks with rifles and shotguns,” Jenkins said. “It was hard to grasp that at the beginning.”

Approximately 30 Metro officers stood between a crowd of 400 heavily armed, self- described militia and the federal employees who had gathered a few hundred head of Bundy’s cattle. As the crowd swelled and tempers flared, many in the crowd tried to goad the police, hurling taunts and insults.

“They had no respect for authority. Everything that you can think of to call a human being, animals, everything,” Jenkins said.

One person in the crowd even asked Jenkins if he was ready to die.

“I don’t know his name. He was wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey. I’ll never forget that,” he said.

Shuttling back and forth between the Bundy forces and BLM was Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who’d been left in charge by Sheriff Doug Gillespie. He was trying to keep everyone calm.

“The bottom line is, bloodshed over cattle, unacceptable. Nobody wanted to go in that direction,” Lombardo said.

But the police were to learn, some in the crowd did want to go in that direction. Even Lombardo was on the receiving end.

“It was a scary point in itself. They were in my face yelling profanities and pointing weapons. The Bundy son himself, that I was negotiating with, Dave, he did not do that, but all the associated people around him did do that,” Lombardo said.

Metro officers deal with large crowds all the time, but nothing like this. The crowd included former military men and ex-cops, people with various motives, their fingers poised just above the triggers of powerful weapons. With so much firepower in so many hands, a small incident could have set off a bloodbath and left nearly two dozen officers dead.

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo:”We were outgunned, outmanned and there would not have been a good result from it.”

I-Team reporter George Knapp: “A lot of scenarios could have played out that would have left a lot of dead officers.”

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo: “If you just have a backfire, somebody pops a firecracker, then it’s over. We’re done. We are going to lose that battle that day.”

Metro pointedly did not allow officers to put on helmets or protective gear for fear it might be seen as a provocation. At the urging of Cliven Bundy, the crowd moved toward the BLM compound. Rhetoric grew more heated, and guns were pointed at officers.

One Bundy supporter summed it up, “Had to happen sometime, might as well happen now, right?”

“Some of them, there’s no doubt from talking to me, want it, to get a chance that day to fire upon a police officer or authority period. I don’t think it mattered if it was BLM or us,” Jenkins said.

As the crowd closed in on the BLM compound, and tensions approached critical mass, Lombardo made the call to release the cattle and diffuse the situation.

“Sometimes in public safety, it is hard to back down. We are not trained to operate that way, but they took the better route, and it was the right way to go,” Lombardo said. “It’s all about lives. I mean, what is the better route to go? To be right or to be effective? ”

If one tiny mistake had been made, the community might be attending funerals for slain police officers, law enforcement officials said. Dozens of people could have been killed if shooting had broken out.

The I-Team has learned that those who were involved in threatening the lives of officers are not off the hook, even if it takes a year or more to resolve.

I-Team: Police say Bundy ranch protesters not off the hook

LAS VEGAS — Metro Police officers who were on the front lines of a recent showdown near the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville say they feared for their lives.

At least some of the militia members who pointed weapons at police officers during the confrontation may have wanted a violent outcome and tried to incite one.

In exclusive interviews with the 8 News NOW I-Team, officers who were on the scene shared their thoughts and fears, and they say it is not over.

“These guys with rifles, keep them calm,” was Clark County Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo’s request to one of Bundy’s sons the day of the confrontation.

Lombardo’s top priority was to prevent a spark that might set off a bloody firefight.

“There was a possibility of somebody just having an accidental discharge causing a blood bath, because the individuals that were showing up, the militia quote unquote, were armed to the teeth,” Lombardo said.

On one side, armed federal rangers and agents, on the other, a huge crowd of angry militia members and in the middle, 30 Metro officers, exposed and vulnerable, aware that if the shooting began, some of them would die.

“You are standing there going, ‘I just hope it doesn’t hurt when it comes. That it’s quick,’ and it was real for us. It was real,” Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

“(You thought you might die?) Yeah.” Sgt. Jenkins said.

Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie has been negotiating behind the scenes with rancher Cliven Bundy for a couple of years. On the morning of the big showdown, he and Joe Lombardo drove to Bunkerville to let Bundy know that a deal had been reached with Bureau of Land Management to suspend the roundup of Bundy’s cattle.

Bundy, who has grown accustomed to media attention over the past few months, said he would only talk to Gillespie on stage in front of his crowd. Once there, he ordered the sheriff to go out and disarm every fed he could find.

“And report back in an hour. Disarm everyone working at a federal park,” Bundy told the sheriff.

“I mean, the hair was up on the back of my neck. There was the so-called militia surrounding the stage. There was a lot of firepower out there and it made me nervous. anything could happen,” Lombardo said.

Gillspie and Lombardo say they offered to provide Bundy with legal counsel—free. He turned it down and later urged the crowd to go after his cattle.

“Mr. Bundy, in my personal opinion, incited the crowd,” Lombardo said.

Some of them didn’t need much to get riled. Their hostility toward government was on full display. A few equate the BLM with Nazis.

“That bunch, the SS squad or something to do with Hitler, shouldn’t have guns there aimed at the people,” one man at the showdown said.

They were equally hostile to journalists covering the story. Pistol-packing militia men have blocked 8 News NOW’s access to public roads. Some poured lighter fluid around our news vehicle while others got physical.

A few Oath keepers said they were told the White House had ordered a drone missile strike on the Bundy camp. In an atmosphere this hostile and paranoid, guns pointed at police became the norm.

“At some point, you have to draw a line in the sand. I guess this is it,” one militia member said.

“They’re armed, they have an agenda, and they’re committed to whatever they believe in, no backing down. One or two of them would never have done what they did–point weapons at us–but when you have 300-400 and they can be anonymous in a crowd, you get caught up in that,” Sgt. Jenkins said.

Lombardo confirms that Metro developed a lot of intelligence about militia members who were present. Those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with.

“Yes, there will be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future,” Lombardo said.

Law enforcement sources told us that federal officials are preparing to move against Cliven Bundy, but they might wait months until things die down before making their move.

Metro Police could take separate action in response to the provocations they experienced in Bunkerville and may be working to identify particular suspects.

JohnyMac
                        Participant

Great read GWNS! :good:

So the LEO’s were scared huh? Well so were the folks who showed up to support Mr. Bundy. Leroy (As reported earlier) explained to me, post the Drama, that at one point he said to himself, “Here we go…There is no turning back now!” Obviously though, by the grace of a higher power, clearer minds took over and the climax of exchanging fire was never realized.

Although at times I am an idealist more often than not reality sets in… In time to protect my butt. With reality in mind as I write this, I hope that the folks who have made video’s while there, holding weapons in a offensive manner, do not post them on YT or other venues. On the other hand, I am sure that the LEO’s involved do. A picture is worth a 1,000 words (In court).

M1-Guy
                          Participant

This is interesting. It is especially telling that in the articles above all the concern for anyone being hurt was for the LEO side. In my conspiracy theory mind this is all part of the set up for the poor unfortunates that will be singled out for prosecution. Not everyone, just enough to make a well publicized example of the folly of opposing the Feds. Eric Holder is working on it right now.

I do not know how we turn the tide and/or push back against an over reaching .gov (don’t leave the state out either) without risking all you have. Their hammer is bigger, their pockets are deeper (bottomless) and their resources are endless. :unsure:

JohnyMac
                            Participant

Great nugget of info M1- Guy that I didn’t pick up on.

“It is especially telling that in the articles above all the concern for anyone being hurt was for the LEO side.”

It should be interesting to see what happens if anything. Punt, regroup, come up with another plan and go back on offense.

One of the great things about Americans is they tend to not like to hear, “You can’t do that!”

After writing that some people came to mind like:
                              Daniel Boone,
                              Lewis & Clark,
                              Tom Edison,
                              George Patton,
                              You get the idea. ;-)

Corvette
                              Participant

I do not know how we turn the tide and/or push back against an over reaching .gov (don’t leave the state out either) without risking all you have. Their hammer is bigger, their pockets are deeper (bottomless) and their resources are endless. :unsure:

M1 : I respectfullydon’t agree with this point . This is a overtly pessimistic view iMO.

After all for the first time ever the JBT’s blinked! :yes:

Corvette
                                Participant

In closing, F makes a good point. What does your ride say about you? Is it covered with NRA, Hillary for 2016 or Jesus for Pot bumper stickers?

Thanks!

I will taken even a step further.
                                  If anyone in here ever travels to another location use a rental.

I know, I know they can eventually be traced by your CC if you are evading or anything, but who cares!

You aren’t evading when you ingress!
                                  And that renatls plate is not going to show up on the automatic license readers some cruisers are equipped with… as a CCW permit holder for example…
                                  (that is enough in the state of MD to pull you over these days)

Or if someones plates are on a BOLO list,.. a rental car will make you not show up on it and hence pass unmolested..

That can be all the difference you need.
                                  Survive by the inches…

Eric
                                  Participant

I am certain there was some embellishment in this story form the LEO side. If it were not so, this would have been plastered all over the airwaves in an effort to discredit militiamen as nothing more than blood thirsty lunatics.

However, if any of the things said in this article about the response of the Bundy supporting Militia members is true, it needs to be addressed by their leadership. The presence of militia should be a show of force, solidarity, and a message that we will not be intimidated, and will not back down. But pointing guns, or asking cops if they want to die is stupid, and just adds fodder for the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC.

Where I stand on this is I am not going to pick a fight. I am not going to throw gas on a fire that is already close to being out of control, and I am not going to try to goad anyone into starting a fight with me. But if a fight does come my way, I will do my best to be ready.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

M1-Guy wrote:

M1 : I respectfullydon’t agree with this point . This is a overtly pessimistic view iMO.

After all for the first time ever the JBT’s blinked! :yes:

I don’t see it as pessimistic, just reality.

The main point for me “without risking all you have.” is valid.

This does not mean you shouldn’t go!

Just know that when you go toe to toe with Government there may be serious consequences that change your life forever.

Serious “Big Boy Rules” apply. Death, imprisonment, economic loss, and Indefinite Detention are very real possibilities.

If you are not ready for that kind of commitment Stay Home!

Once a participant there is no going back.

Terrorism is not subject to any statute of limitations where the offense caused death or serious bodily harm, or threatened the same. 18 USC 3286.

But pointing guns, or asking cops if they want to die is stupid, and just adds fodder for the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC.

As I understand it:

LEO’s threatened to shoot Armed Citizens. The Armed Citizens response was go ahead and shoot.

There was plenty of talk on both sides, but I would not have taunted.

Remember that this was an random gathering of individuals and groups, there was no unified command structure.

As far as pointing guns, LEO’s pointed guns and Armed Citizens pointed guns.

Shortly after a group of Armed Citizens took up a flanking position on BLM that LEO’s agreed to leave.

Eric
                                      Participant

Thanks GW…

I had never read that the cops in between were pointing guns at the demonstrators. I thought they were there to try to diffuse the situation, not make it worse.

Funny that we never saw pictures of that anywhere in the media. There plenty of the one guy aiming his AK through the gap in the bridge, but none of the cops of BLM agents drawing down on the protestors.

M1-Guy
                                        Participant

F, Don’t mean to sound pessimistic. I am a realist and, for better or worse, a CPA. I just analyze things. I know the way we are supposed to fix this stuff. Vote the guys out that are not representing us and replace them with those that promise to do the right thing. Problem is, that is not working and has not worked for a while. Plan B is to work with MVT crew, Max, You, the experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum and ready oneself for what may come. The good guys (Us) do not own the narrative, media, gov’t or the resources at this point.

The pendulum will swing back but there will be much conflagration in between. That is where plan B will save us or at the least give us a good shot at getting to the other side.

StarvinLarry
                                          Participant

I am new to posting here,but have been reading for a while,also read Mountain Guerrilla,Western Rifle Shooters,Guerrillamerica,plus a bunch of others.

Anyhow,my point is-the link to the state militias is seriously lacking,I’m in Ohio,and know for a fact that there are other groups that better represent a militia than those mentioned in Ohio,W.Va,Indiana,Kentucky,and Pa.

I tried,and can’t seem to find much about laws concerning militias crossing state lines,I agree that if one state asks for help from another state’s militia,no laws would be broken-unless/until the militia became involved in fighting the opposing gov’t force,be it state or fed. In that case-militia would be treated as insurgents,unlawful combatants,etc.
                                            As was already stated,if you choose to go-remember-you could end up being in fed custody,detained as an unlawful combatant-or be held as a “terrorist” with no right to anything,for however long they choose to hold you. Or worse-whatever gov. force could just plant your ass in the ground.

Again,as was already stated-this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go-it means you need to understand what MIGHT happen.

Personally,I don’t think the feds are gonna start any more shit for a while,they never saw the Bundy thing coming.
                                            Now they are starting to realize that we’ve been pushed about as far as we can be pushed.
                                            JMHO.

Corvette
                                            Participant

Larry: Good first post! :yes:

Another 2 cents of mine in general:

Those who are (rightfully) stressing about the consequnces should remember one thing.
                                              The fewer people show the worse the consequences will be.
                                              If the Bundy demonstrators had only been 5, they would all have been arrested.

So if we are too hesitant and hardly anyone shows it will become a self fulfilling prophesy and those who did show will be in big trouble.

but imagine 5000 show!
                                              At that point arrest or even future prosecution will be unlikely.

JohnyMac
                                              Participant

After reading some of the posts here are a few random thoughts.

M1-Guy, although I will draw some harassing fire for this statement, I think this coming November elections bring the biggest opportunity to effect change in quite a few years. Primary elections in many of these states start this Tuesday and run through the month. Do a little research and send a $20- check to the guys and gals that are opposing McConnell, Graham, Boehener, Risch to name a few.

As F wrote, “So if we are too hesitant and hardly anyone shows it will become a self fulfilling prophesy and those who did show will be in big trouble…But imagine 5000 show!”

Strength in numbers always wins out as Old Ben said, “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately” IMO opinion, if many of the protesters hadn’t shown up with firearms the outcome would have been different. Bottom-line, the Feds (And it appears the Las Vegas Police too) were trumped.

I suspect that post this Drama, the BLM/Local LEO’s/Fed’s had quite the debriefing. Boy O’boy I would have loved to been a fly on that wall! I suspect that the next Drama will be approached differently by the powers to be. And if the protesters who come don’t clean up their acts (Command, organizational, control, communication, etcetera) their will be a different outcome for sure.

As StarvinLarry, GWNS and others have written, if you participate in the next Drama go in with open eyes. Your local, state and federal government along with the MSM will be against you.

Pericles
                                                Participant

Provisions vary state by state – TX example:

TEX GV. CODE ANN. § 431.011 : Texas Statutes – Section 431.011: FOREIGN TROOPS

A military force from another state, territory, or district, except a force that is part of the United States armed forces, may not enter the state without the permission of the governor.

Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 147, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987.
                                                  – See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/GV/4/C/431/A/431.011#sthash.i5X3xph8.dpuf

Professionals work out informal understanding among themselves. During the Cold War on border patrol the understanding was that tracked vehicles within 1km of the border would be an escalation and would provoke a response in kand. And there were other “understandings”.

In this context, one possibility is to put out the word that any arrests will subject the agency that does that to the Chris Dorner treatment. We are keeping the lid on as long as LE does the same. The 200 Feds had the ability to withdraw without capture – who wants to change that dynamic?

Max
                                                  Keymaster

Considering the legal ramifications of our government DECLARING someone a “terrorist”, it is highly unlikely that same government will not seek to go after such persons on an individual basis. The question that remains is what the unintended consequences will be, specifically for our government, from such actions if they follow through with the threat?

The Ben Franklin quote about hanging together or separately is quote apropos. Short of citizens agreeing to slavery I do not see a peaceful ending to this situation.

JohnyMac
                                                    Participant

Hey BBQ’d,
                                                      The only picture from the media that I saw of someone point a long gun at the BLM was a with a AK.

Why does Sen. Reid keep saying that there were sniper rifle pointed at the G-Men when we all know it was just an AK? :yahoo:

Let the shit-storm begin! ;-)

Max
                                                      Keymaster

Well besides Reid being an idiot there is a picture reportedly showing a patriot pointed a scoped rifle pointing it in the direction of the BLM. Of course this was AFTER the BLM shoved people to the ground, tased the guy, stole his cattle, and had men completely set up in combat gear with FULLY automatic weapons on the scene.

In Reid’s pathetic warped mind government is allowed to do as it damn well pleases and any who opposed them are either potential terrorist or terrorist.

Check out picture 5…

http://www.hcn.org/articles/bundy-tresspass-cattle-stand-off-with-blm-feds

Corvette
                                                        Participant

The BLM overreached and not only were they caught going it, it American people said “oh fuck no!” And resisted the the jack booted over reach. That is why the federal government is butt hurt and relying on the authorities in the states of Nevada to so the dirty work.
                                                          If the .gov can’t project it’s command and dictation of absolute control then who will follow the drum beat of cradle to grave total control Kool aid they dish out.
                                                          Empowered free people undermine the govs illusion of control and superiority and they can’t afford to show us its just a man hiding behind a curtain like in Oz.
                                                          The people are the power not the government most are asleep or dont want to rock the boat or on the entitlement to some degree.

JohnyMac
                                                          Participant

Yeah BBQ’d that was the picture I was writing about. The guy is using a AK…”We all know that a AK ain’t a sniper rifle.”

My post was a poor attempt at a joke towards our AK brethren. :negative:

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.