III%/Patriot Blogger Militia Support

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge III%/Patriot Blogger Militia Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ernie
      Participant

Guys,

I was looking to get some discussion/feedback from the group on the recent announcement that the III%rs and the Patriot Bloggers have decided to fill the auxiliary role for the militia. It sounds interesting, your thoughts?

Ernie

Max
        Keymaster

Citation?

Ernie
          Participant

Western Rifle Shooters, III% Patriots, Christian Mercenary, Knuckledraggin, Free North Carolina have all mentioned it. It came about from the recent PATCON at Brock’s place in North Carolina.

Ernie

Max
            Keymaster

Thanks, I hadn’t seen that. I wonder how this will work in practice.

Ernie
              Participant

My Concern falls back on what we discussed in Thoughts On Organization, who is running the show? Max advocates having your own auxiliary. What happens when an outside national organization shows up? From what I know of T.L. Davis I would trust him to run things in a heartbeat. I still worry about whose message is getting out. I hope Sandman jumps in here as I believe he was a major player in getting this going. Yet another person I’m willing to trust in Internet presence.

Ernie

Max
                Keymaster

This subject actually meshes pretty well with this thread:

http://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com/forums/topic/nonattributional-warfare/

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.