Idea for Alumni / Team Rekkr Weekend

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Idea for Alumni / Team Rekkr Weekend

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I’m wanting to get to a weekend this side of Christmas. I’m posting here for maximum eyeballs. If you are alumni and you can’t see the forum when logged in, let me know. If you have 2 or more classes and are not on the Team Rekkr forum, send me a group join request.

I can hand out Team Rekkr patches to previous Tean Coyote, and look at patching others in at a weekend like this.

I’m thinking about naybe 1 day, Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday morning. Because it would be winter, no AirSim. I’m not sure of a date but maybe a Saturday in December. Will need to look.

No cost, maybe $25 range fee.

I have just made my DG-3 rucking video. We also have the new training area. I’m thinking about a Saturday morning ruck march – or ‘guided walk.’

Then hit the flat range and do a combo of rifle and handgun. I have some decent steel now, so it would be frangible for rifle. Do some cool guy fun stuff.

Then a cold weather cook out. Alcohole. Chili. Fire etc.

General thoughts, without a date so far?

AntMan
        Participant

:good:

2xcqbc
          1xclc

Mike Q
          Participant

Sounds like fun.

Max
            Keymaster

I think if this was to happen this year, it would have to be 14/15 December. How is that for people? Worth doing or no show?

AntMan
                Participant

no good :-(

2xcqbc
                  1xclc

RobM
                Participant

I could probably make one day work. December 14th doesn’t sound bad. I’m a solid 75% in, just need to run it by the boss. Hopefully we can get a turnout.

texas
                  Participant

I could possibly make it out the 1st weekend of December (7th/8th). I will be out that way for work and could likely swing a few extra days.

Max
                    Keymaster

I could possibly make it out the 1st weekend of December (7th/8th). I will be out that way for work and could likely swing a few extra days.

HEAT 1 class.

farmer
                      Participant

That works for me.

RobRoy
                        Participant

I took a TC3 and CRCD can I join the Rekkr crew or do I have to stick to Team Slakkr for the time being?

Max
                            Keymaster

I took a TC3 and CRCD can I join the Rekkr crew or do I have to stick to Team Slakkr for the time being?

Team Slakkr. But I may give you a free Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar if I ever see you at training again.

RobM
                            Participant

I’m officially a go if this is happening. I’d arrive Friday night and leave on Saturday night-unfortunately my wife works Sundays.

JohnnyMac
                              Participant

I could probably make it

Healthhokie
                                Participant

I could make that.

trailman
                                  Participant

I think if this was to happen this year, it would have to be 14/15 December. How is that for people? Worth doing or no show?

Works for me.

fabio
                                    Participant

December is mostly available for me. It’s a Great time to shake out cold weather gear.

Robert Henry
                                      Participant

RobRoy- I did the both of them and “RMP” in June’ish of 2014. Were you at that one?

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                                        Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Brushpopper
                                        Participant

Man if I was closer! That sounds like fun! :yahoo:

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.