HEAT 1 – March 2018

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge HEAT 1 – March 2018

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Incipient
      Participant

Can we get a roll call thread going? Had such a good experience last time (October 2017) that I’m coming back for another round, and bringing my brother along as well. I’ll be doing NODF too if there are enough people signed up (sign up!).

Sound off. B-)

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Max.

In an initial stage; beginning to happen or develop.

GreenTip
        Participant

I took a Heat 1 class last fall in KY. I am attending Heat 1 in March and Heat 2 in April. I did manage to get two new folks for Heat 1 and one fella for Heat 2. I am going to take the NVG part also.

hellokitty
          Participant

Third times a charm

HEAT 1(CTT) X 3
            HEAT 2 (CP) X1
            FOF X3
            OPFOR X2
            CLC X2
            RIFLEMAN

A_A_Ron2guns
            Participant

NODF is the best bang for your buck. You’ll have a blast and really get to see the capabilities of night vision.

Incipient
              Participant

Awesome. So at least three first timers, a good thing I think. Still working on one more.

I was trying to take HEAT 2 in April as well, but there isn’t leave available at work. Still hoping to get a last minute trade if there is a spot available when it gets close.

Healthhokie
                Participant

My first carbine class. A little intimidating but will figure it out!

JohnnyMac
                  Participant

Heat 2 in April

I’ll be at this. Can’t wait to get the official training season underway!

Socks
                    Participant

Heat 2 in April

I’ll be at this. Can’t wait to get the official training season underway!

Awesome! I am signed up for HEAT 2! Counting down the days and hoping it isn’t 20 Fahrenheit every morning like it was last time I took a class in April.

RobM
                      Participant

Good deal fellas! I’ll be at Heat 2 in April myself. Look forward to meeting you all.

Robert
                        Participant

Baring any major difficulties I’ll be there for HEAT 1 in March. Got some medical things coming up this summer that may put me down for a bit, so I’m getting the most out of the spring.

Incipient
                          Participant

Just a couple of days out now. My brother and I are planning to get into town Wednesday evening in time for dinner. We are staying at the Koolwink and will probably plan to eat at Main Street Grill that evening. Anyone want to meet up?

Incipient
                            Participant

Had a great group of guys out for class this weekend. I got about 55 minutes worth of video that I am reviewing now.

Unfortunately I did not get the final Move Fire on video.. just me turning the camera on as it ended and then looking at it and saying, “Motherfucker!” when I realized that it didn’t record. :negative: :unsure:

Robert
                              Participant

Nice to meet you and your brother Incipient. Look forward to training with you all again.

“Heat”- anything but that this weekend (high of 40’ish) in Romney but hella good training!

This part of the curriculum has REALLY changed and if people are still clinging to their one CRCD class they did 70 years ago as their sole training, they are REALLY MISSING OUT.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.