Google “Machine Learning Fairness” Whistleblower Goes Public

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Google “Machine Learning Fairness” Whistleblower Goes Public

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Project Veritas!

Worth checking out. 👍

Google “Machine Learning Fairness” Whistleblower Goes Public, says: “burden lifted off of my soul”

VIDEO: “the police began looking for me…”

Google Sent Threatening Letter to Google Insider Zachary Vorhies: “they knew what I had done and that letter contained several demands”

HUNDREDS of Internal Google Documents Leaked to Project Veritas… news blacklist, “human raters,” YouTube CEO video…

Google Insider Wants More Insiders to Blow Whistle: “people have been waiting for this Google Snowden moment where somebody comes out and explains what everybody already knows to be true”

“I felt that our entire election system was going to be compromised forever, by this company that told the American public that it was not going to do any evil”

Lots of links for various leaked Google documents covering a variety of subjects.

lucky_luke
      Participant

This is very interesting. As someone that doesn’t typically look up the news past what various social media platforms and users that i follow bring awareness too, i have noticed that even when googling for Breitbart or more recently today googling project veritas, 2 search pages deep i could not find a link to the actual project veritas website you listed above. Ive also noticed on ig that sometimes pages that i follow such as Max’s or similar pages to his (as rare as they are) will not pop up when using the search function. Over the past 2 or 3 weeks ive had to get to Max’s page, a handful of times, via posts he made that i liked and/or saved.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I highly recommend no one uses the Google search engine for any reason.

farmer
      Participant

Joe, what search engine do you recommend?

Thanks

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Joe, what search engine do you recommend?

Thanks

Internet Search Engines

and

Search Engines

Short answer is DuckDuckGo!

wheelsee
      Participant

2nd for “DuckDuckGo”

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.