Culpeper Sheriff today in Senate hearing.

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Culpeper Sheriff today in Senate hearing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinky
      Participant

I think the video from the Judiciary committee will eventually show up here: https://virginia-senate.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=3

Summary – he did a pretty decent job up until he suggested (paraphrase), “instead of focusing on this (red flag laws IIRC), you should be looking at things like eliminating online training for CHP’s and things like that” (i.e making it harder for people to get them).

what. the. hell.

Will see if i can find the location in video once posted and share it.

Max
        Keymaster

You know, it’s interesting with this guy. I hook his hand at the Culpeper Rally, thinking he had corrected what he had said before, but my wife then pointed out that he had said the same exact thing as before, but it was partly drowned out. Along the lines that he is duty bound to obey laws from the legislature, but that he also sore an oath to the Constitution. But never gong quite as far as saying he would stand fast on the Constitution. Like he is hedging a little.

The Culpeper Rally is being touted as great, but really it was crap. No leadership was given, and it devolved into a Republican speaking session for all the various people who are running for Abigail Spanberger’s senate seat.

GreenTip
          Participant

Typical politician. Always have a way out with each word they speak.

DiznNC
            Participant

Yeah well he’s a political animal. Hopefully when the time comes, he will do the right thing. At least there’s a good chance of it.

Roadkill
              Participant

Hopefully he’s not swayed by political winds that blow.

D Close

I think the video from the Judiciary committee will eventually show up here: https://virginia-senate.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=3

Summary – he did a pretty decent job up until he suggested (paraphrase), “instead of focusing on this (red flag laws IIRC), you should be looking at things like eliminating online training for CHP’s and things like that” (i.e making it harder for people to get them).

what. the. hell.

Will see if i can find the location in video once posted and share it.

The classic offer to solve a problem that doesn’t exist. Yes, sure, everyone needs good training. I agree that many do not obtain that training after they get their ticket. He could instead have offered to host training for the citizens, to better regulate them. :wacko:

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.