Cops Arrest Armed Men in Texas

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces Cops Arrest Armed Men in Texas

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 608 times
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I’ll just post this here because it is pathetic on so many levels. To focus on the armed guys guarding the Bar:

Getting your kit on is not a fashion statement. It says a lot about these so-called ‘boog-bois’. If you make the decision to get kitted up and go out to guard, or protest, or whatever, then you have to mean it. If people come against you then you do what the kit is there to do, which is fight.

Slinging an AR around your neck is not an accessory. Either go out and mean it, or suffer tyranny.

Texas: you have to be ashamed of these guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/cops-arrest-armed-men-texas-bar-owner-violated/story%3fid=70509866

Ronin42
        Participant

i saw that, between that, and the Dallas arrest of the salon woman…
          i’m very ashamed of my home state.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
          some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

fabio
          Participant

The salon owner had more balls than the boogbois. The Judge offered her no jail time if she apologized “for selfishness.” The salon owner didn’t hesitate and replied she would NOT apologize and was sentenced with jail time. Yes, that ruling has since been overturned. But she had the balls to stand firm the best she knew how.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by fabio.
            Roadkill
            Participant

The Texas governor said he would pay her fine and stay under house arrest to let her out. Is this what happened?

Ronin42
              Participant

laughed when i saw this

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
                some other schools..

Lloyd
                Participant

Yeah, the whole “armed civil disobedience” thing seems like bullshit to me. You either go out there unarmed with the intent to do the “nonviolent civil disobedience” thing… or you jock up, arm up, and use appropriate force to defend yourself against people who try to commit felonious assault against you (govt costumed or not).

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                  Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

dave37
                  Participant

Armed conflict is not a binary situation. It is a continuum. In policing, “uniformed presence” is considered the lowest level use of force. What we have here is the two sides ratcheting their way up the continuum towards actual shots fired.

As I understand it, the sequence of events was –

-Patrol officers show up, attempt to intimidate bar into closing down by show of uniformed presence.
                    -Armed citizens show up to guard bar.
                    -Patrol officers show up to shut down bar, get scared off by armed citizens.
                    -Police come back, with a whole bunch of friends and an MRAP. Armed citizens back down, not wanting to die.

I imagine the next step would be for the armed citizens to have a QRF waiting next time, to intimidate the deputies into backing down again. I suspect it won’t go that far. The lockdown will probably end before anybody works up their courage. Looking at Instagram, it seems like the boog bois have stopped talking about this incident, and pivoted to being outraged about the Ahmaud Arbery shooting. Just like they stopped talking about setting boobie traps for SWAT teams after the SWAT team showed up and shot Duncan Lemp.

Nonetheless, somebody out there is surely paying attention, and probably working on a more organized response the next time something like this happens. And thus we take another step closer to the edge.

HEAT 1 2017
                    Intro to CQB 2017
                    Texas HEAT 2 2018
                    Operation TeaSinker 2019
                    Combat Leader Course 2019
                    Team Coyote
                    Team Rekkr
                    Team Cowbell

Lloyd
                    Participant

…And thus we take another step closer to the edge.

Do not misunderstand what I’m saying here: I’m NOT advocating going out and shooting cops, by any means! However, this incident, and what dave37 said, are both examples of how cops are only able to do their jobs (justly or not, depending on the situation) because the vast majority of “the people” are not willing to go to war (yet).

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: “What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?”

We’re not there yet, but it is something to think about. These “boog bois”, idiots though they may be, might be sort of like canaries in a coal mine.

The reality is that the Bill of Rights doesn’t have a clause that says, “…except in times where people are scared of getting sick”, or any other exception. The whole idea of “suspending the Constitution”, for ANY reason, is de facto declaration of war on the People.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                      Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

Ronin42
                      Participant

in responce to the texas action, and the posibility of instances similar elsware,iran accross this thread.

pardon the pictures, it was the only way i could get it to load.
                        i tried to make them as readable, and as in oder as i could

im very interested on thoughts on this thread?

Attachments:
                        You must be logged in to view attached files.

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
                        some other schools..

Anonymous
                        Inactive

We’re not there yet, but it is something to think about. These “boog bois”, idiots though they may be, might be sort of like canaries in a coal mine.

From my own observations, the Boog Bois tend to be the younger, more radical wing of the armed right, versus the more establishment Threepers and militia sets dominated by boomers. They’re young guys lacking the same level of experience so they can be reckless at times. Compare to the 60s when the civil rights leaders of the 1950s were superseded by young radicals like the BPP.

If things go hot I’d expect a lot of these noisy boisterous Internet types with poor OPSEC to be part of a first wave that gets hit hard with arrests and/or casualties, while the second wave of insurgents consist of those who already knew better or learned their lesson the hard way and survived.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.