Cable provider

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Cable provider

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      farmer
      Participant

I just moved to a new house & I need to get internet. My choices are Verizon FIOS or Comcast XFINITY.

Is one more Liberty friendly over the other? Both just as bad?

I am in the mid-Atlantic region. Where Delaware, Maryland & Pennsylvania meet.

Thanks in advance for replies

DuaneH
        Participant

google political engagement report for both of the above and you can read who they contribute to.

also you can check opensecrets.org to see their affiliations.

Probably they are one side to the same coin.

Hessian
          Participant

DuaneH is correct… they are both large corporations that are apart of the power structure.

onegunshort
            Participant

Comcast has gone full SJW with the Floyd thing.

However, regarding COVID, they also protected their employees to the tune of $500M and all executives taking no salary until January 2021.

So, there is a mix of good and bad. You need a connection regardless and both options likely will not satisfy any pro-gun person. My recommendation to you is to take up gunsmithing, get a few streaming services and avoid live TV altogether.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by onegunshort.
              onegunshort
              Participant

Comcast loves Obama. They hate gun owners except on the day the bill is due.

I am not sure about Verizon, but they are likely the same.

riflemaniv
                Participant

I work for one of the companies mentioned. Both are full bore sjw, anti freedom leftist companies.

farmer
                  Participant

Thanks for the feedback. From what I saw, both were as described. I ended up going with Comcast. I had been with Verizon at previous location.

I got the internet & phone deal, no TV. I may try the jet-stream that a neighbor has.

Farmer

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.