Blogosphere: Provocateurs, Sunshine patriots, or Useful Idiots?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Blogosphere: Provocateurs, Sunshine patriots, or Useful Idiots?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

There are many writers in the so called Blogosphere talking tough, nothing unusual there, but even some fairly extreme suggested courses of actions.

The problem with these alleged defenders of Liberty; in their own minds, is I know where they live.

Few live in anything resembling bastions of liberty, yet they feel obliged to tell others what they should be doing.

To include very dangerous courses of actions, yet I have not heard any of these methods used in their own states.

Many of them berate others for their inaction!

Yet they haven’t done anything even close to their hubris talk.

I wonder why? ;-)

Hidden agendas?

Worse?

Don’t be a Useful Idiot! B-)

JohnnyMac
        Participant

Hidden agendas are always a possibility on the internet.

I think there are many people who speak for love of their own voice, taken figuratively when it’s written word. Couple that with letting emotions dictate one’s words instead of logic, and voila, you have the many strange corners of the internet.

Are some of these bloggers idiots? No doubt. Are the people who read their crap idiots for assimilating the messaging into their own minds without critical thinking/filtering? Absolutely!

I don’t follow the blog underworld, am I in the minority?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by JohnnyMac.
          Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I don’t follow the blog underworld, am I in the minority?

The opposite I believe. ;-)

I follow them periodically as a barometer of what the kooks are up to.

Of course I monitor a variety information from all over the political spectrum.

DiznNC
            Participant

Well I think you’ve hit a raw nerve here because these millennials have grown up talking shit on line with absolutely nothing to back it up. I think this kind of thing is more the norm than the exception.

Many are just shit-talking “influencers”, many paid to try and sway public opinion of these issues. Much like financial markets, the day has long gone when anyone can back up their play with any kind of hard assets, much less skill sets.

I think lots of them are lost in this on-line world where they fantasize about what they want to be, with no basis in reality or meat space to them.

I’d say it would be the rare case where anyone backed up their rhetoric on line.

I can count on one hand the people I know that actually are backing up what they say with action.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Well I think you’ve hit a raw nerve here because these millennials have grown up talking shit on line with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Yes, but some of these guys promoting this are closer to our generation. ;-)

Certainly the false sense of anonymity has led many to think they can say anything without consequence.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.