At least 3 killed in shooting at Oklahoma Walmart

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces At least 3 killed in shooting at Oklahoma Walmart

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Initial report…

At least 3 killed in shooting at Oklahoma Walmart

Excerpt:

Three people were killed after a gunman opened fire at an Oklahoma Walmart on Monday morning, according to a report.

Fox affiliate KOKH FOX 25 reported the shooting happened at a Walmart in Duncan, roughly 75 miles south of the state capital of Oklahoma City.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Excerpt:

DUNCAN, Okla (KOKH) — Update: Duncan Police Department have confirmed the suspect in this morning’s Walmart shooting is dead according to The Duncan Banner.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Excerpt:

Duncan Police Department have confirmed the suspect in this morning’s Walmart shooting is dead. It is confirmed three are dead, including the suspect.

District Attorney Jason Hicks is on the scene. He has confirmed the scene is contained and this is not an active shooter situation anymore.

The Duncan Banner is meeting with DPD in 15 to 20 minutes for a media conference.

At approximately 9:54 a.m. calls on the police scanner indicated a shooting at Walmart with three down and suspect still at large. The suspect, according to DPD, is now dead.

Robert Henry
            Participant

Joe- is it something with my computer or am I seeing things? I’m seeing a 4:50pm post time for today for these posts from you and it’s 12:07 EST?

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
              Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Joe- is it something with my computer or am I seeing things? I’m seeing a 4:50pm post time for today for these posts from you and it’s 12:07 EST?

Forum is on Zulu time (UTC).

Excerpt:

Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford tells us that three people were killed outside the store near a vehicle. One of the people killed is the shooter.

Ford says the gun used was a handgun.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Excerpt:

Two men and a woman were killed in a shooting outside a Walmart store in Oklahoma on Monday, according to officials.

Looks like a targeted killing, probably domestic related.

Still a great reminder of the importance of daily carry.

wheelsee
                  Participant

Joe nailed it.

From USA Today (11/19) – Oklahoma man shot his wife and her boyfriend before killing himself in Walmart parking lot

wheelsee
                    Participant
                  Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.