AREDN

View Latest Activity

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by SeanT. This post has been viewed 275 times
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CommsPrepper
      Participant

Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network (AREDN). FYI – for those who have Amateur radio licenses I have an AREDN node (Nanostation2g) on Mill Creek (Romney) mountain looking east. Node also supports PBX for VoIP phones.
        CommsPrepper/Hank/K1DOS/DA1KH

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Welcome back. :good:

gramma
          Participant

Thanks Comms Prepper! I’m the other side; the ridge past North River. I need one more bracket for my antenna rotator, and testing & tuning… then I should be able to clear the mountain.

Depending on if I can clear Cooper Mountain, I’ll be making contact with the Winchester club. And they have contacts further east, north & south in that corridor.

Been a long time coming, but I’ve been going in several directions all at the same time here: garden, building a house for my D (all off-grid), new man in my life… with “skills” – B-) – and experience. Plus nailing down a thousand little loose ends from the move in ’16.

SeanT
            Keymaster

Hey Hank!
              Welcome back. Check Signal unless your phone number changed, then email me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.