Another run of MVT Hoodies…?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Another run of MVT Hoodies…?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RobM
      Participant

Max,

As the fall/winter seasons approach are there any plans to have another run of the MVT hoodies? I know that there was an issue hitting the minimum number last year. Can we pull off and fulfill the order faster this year?

Forum members, any interest? I’m in for one. I do hear that wearing this said hoodie gives you 10+ tactical points at all flat ranges. B-)

Max
        Keymaster

Nahhhh.

I’m not cool like the cool guys on IG. No one buys my swag. Then, at class, people want to buy my swag, but because Scott and I actually work our asses off to bring you the tactical training we bring, I don’t have any time to actually run a store out at the VTC.

One day, maybe I will be cool. Probably not.

I am doing the new patches and stickers. New sticker design has been printed and is on the way. New MVT patch is awesome. You get one at class.

I haven’t been able to weight them yet, so if you order from the store, you ed up paying the minimum $15 shipping charge with the new weight based shipping system on the website. I’ll get it fixed once I get moment. I wouldn’t advise buying anything anyway, and when you do, I have to fucking ship it, which is more time out of the day….

If you want to support MVT, then coming to class, buying the books are great ways. Buying the ShotStop plates and the airsim rifles are great also, because they drop ship so I don’t have to handle that. All of those courses of action are win / win, because all of those products are great and will benefit you.

Max
          Keymaster

Here is the current MVT patch, first lot which were handed out after HEAT 1 this month:

Max
            Keymaster

Here is the 6×4 bumper sticker which is on the way to me now:

Max
              Keymaster

This is a planned future design as an alternative to the main MVT patch:

RobM
                Participant

Good stuff. +1 on the new patch design. You also handed them out at Heat 3/FOF. I like it. I know that you aren’t the gear guy but I am looking forward to a new run of the SOR rig.

Incipient
                  Participant

Looking forward to a new patch this week!

Also, my brother @crayoneater should be placing an order for a copy of Contact!, seeing as how his dog ate mine. :cry:

Any chance you’ll have a copy at the VTC this week that he can buy? Haha.

In an initial stage; beginning to happen or develop.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.