Another example of why we don’t have unlimited time.

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Another example of why we don’t have unlimited time.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

U.S. Army Message: ‘Make America Great Again,’ Columbus Day Are Signs of ‘White Supremacy’

Excerpt:

A U.S. Army email, sent after the Fourth of July to its military and civilian members, included a graphic which claimed saying the phrase “Make America Great Again” is evidence of “white supremacy.”

The graphic listed other behaviors it deemed evidence of white supremacy, including, “Celebration of Columbus Day,” the “Denial of White Privilege,” “Talking about ‘American Exceptionalism,’” and saying “There’s Only One Human Race.”

Just one more reason why “more time” isn’t necessarily a good thing for us.

Ronin42
        Participant

almost as if more time gives those who want others stamped out more time to gather reason attack…

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
          some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

Andrew
          Participant

Laying the groundwork for the use of troops on citizens? Justification in advance of the orders, so they can’t say it’s an unlawful order?

gatlinggun
            Participant

Yet more evidence that those at the top of the US military establishment are NOT on the side of rightful liberty. They will do as they are ordered by their civilian masters.

Harden your hearts for what is coming….for surely it will come.

gatlinggun
              Participant

One other thing that struck me reading the article was that, while the Army said the email was “sent in error” and the email was “immediately recalled”, no official apology was given.

Andrew
                Participant

One other thing that struck me reading the article was that, while the Army said the email was “sent in error” and the email was “immediately recalled”, no official apology was given.

A giant OOPS or a leak by a patriot? They did not deny the email.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The fact that there are Marxists in Military is hardly surprising or something new!

This battle is affecting all areas and institutions within our Nation.

Dark Knight
                    Participant

I had to look up BIPOC. I guess I am out of the loop.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

As we all watch current events it is difficult to predict what will come, or when.

While I dismiss most of the “doom and gloom” so prevalent online, I can’t help emphasizing the importance of training and preparation for the potential near future.

Take stock of your current status and set priorities.

Consider where you would be tomorrow if……. ;-)

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.