Airsoft Glock – for Training Force on Force?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Weapon support and miscellaneous gear Airsoft Glock – for Training Force on Force?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Jake
      Participant

Anyone have a recommendation for an Airsoft Glock 19 – (preferred).

I’m looking for something that could be used for force on force at contact distances. I want something that will hold up and be acceptable for mag changes/fit in glock 19 holster.

Is there a better option than airsoft that I should be considering?

Also recommendations on safety gear/ full face protection helmet?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Max sells both the KWA ATP-LE and KWA ATP-C.

They use Glock holsters.

I imagine the KWA ATP-C is closest to the Glock 19.

Additionally you can purchase any of the KWA product line through Max regardless whether it’s listed at MVT store.

Jake
          Participant

Awesome. I will order one ASAP. What’s the best options for eye pro/face mask?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I’ll see about digging up the links to the posts covering safety gear.

Civilianresponder
              Participant

Dye I4 face mask. A Ansii rated, comfortable, and doesn’t fog. I bought mine for around $50 on ebay.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                  Average Joe
                  Participant

Elite Force makes a great gbb Glock 19x. I bought mine from a South Korean company which made modifications to make it more accurate. I can easily hit man sized targets at ranges over 50 yards using 46 gram BBs.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact it’s green gas. It does not function well if the temp drops much below 60 degrees.

For what it’s worth I have found the CO2 gbb pistols reliable no matter the temps. Kwc units have turned out to be the best.

Novritsch makes a very, very nice double stack 1911. Of course his sniper rifles are impressive as well.
                    Hard to imagine you can get consistent hits at ranges of 100 yards with a plastic 6mm BB.

Anyway…just my 2 cents.

Y’all have a nice day.

Roadkill
                    Participant

I have both KWA Glock and the rifle I got from Max.
                      Both green gas.
                      I haven’t used them out in super cold weather.
                      I have never used the green gas. I use the propane bottles that you get at the hardware stores. It’s way cheaper. The blue bottles, not the yellow MAPP gas.
                      You can go on Amazon and get the green gas adapter kits. Green gas seems to be propane and silicone. The adapter comes with enough silicone that you dribble into the mouth of the tank, enough to shoot thousands of rounds.
                      I’ve never had any trouble with this system

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.