AAR Minneapolis – from their side

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence AAR Minneapolis – from their side

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Lloyd. This post has been viewed 303 times
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      wheelsee
      Participant

An AAR from those who participated. Their website describes them as “CrimethInc. is a rebel alliance—a decentralized network pledged to anonymous collective action—a breakout from the prisons of our age”

https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/the-siege-of-the-third-precinct-in-minneapolis-an-account-and-analysis

vagabond
        Participant

Excellent find, and as some have noted in various threads, the other side in all their configurations, mean business and are serious. They clearly approach their ‘events’ as actual actions and are continuing to develop a real playbook of ‘lessons learned.’

More than a few people underestimate them, their seriousness, and the depth of their protection by many in the system and corporate America. Let alone across Europe and S. Africa.

Hessian
          Participant

Excellent find, and as some have noted in various threads, the other side in all their configurations, mean business and are serious. They clearly approach their ‘events’ as actual actions and are continuing to develop a real playbook of ‘lessons learned.’

More than a few people underestimate them, their seriousness, and the depth of their protection by many in the system and corporate America. Let alone across Europe and S. Africa.

I agree they are way more organized than most people think. If there was a right leaning group with similar structure with a propensity for violence… those individuals would be vanned fairly quickly.

Mike H
            Participant

The difference between the Clark uprising and now is the leadership at the local(Minneapolis & St.Paul) and state level. I warned all these white Lutherans a couple of years ago about voting “Community Activists” into powerful positions of government….now all is lost…. Just yesterday the DPS(Dept of Public Safety) coordinated with Indian activists to tear down the Columbus statue at the state capital just in time for the 5pm news….I figure 6 months and the capital will fall. Out of this mess in a couple weeks and I ain’t coming back :wacko:

Lloyd
              Participant

Not to pretend that bricks and molotov cocktails are anything less than deadly force, but I wonder how long until the AK’s and genuine IED’s come out in substantial numbers.

I’m guessing the commies don’t want to escalate to that level of force, only because it would give the non-commies an excuse to shoot back, whereas now they have to stick with batons, beanbags, rubber buck, CS, and OC.

I truly HATE communists, but you gotta hand it to them – they do know how to organize… while for the most part we non-communists sit around as individuals and do nothing, unless and until we are personally attacked.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Lloyd.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
                Team Cowbell / Team Coyote / Team Rekkr

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.