• Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Read this before, good video version.

How many will actually stand?

gramma
          Participant

That’s the $64,000 question Joe. Keeping tabs on events – and escalating “talk”. I’d be crazy not to be VERY concerned about events in Virginia. But we’re planning, building, adapting… and juggling multiple commitments around here as best as possible. Life goes on, even in a crisis.

Dishes need washed, kindling split, fires tended, obligations met and babies born, etc… even building tribe for the next generation here (not so much me; altho I’m adding someone to watch my 6 anyway; I need it. I’m not a great shot. Turns out there are cataracts to be dealt with. Damn old age ain’t for sissies.)

I know a few people across the line. I should start touching base with them; see what they think about all this; what they’re planning. This kind of thing can divide households; parents from children. And I believe the country has seen this once before, n’est-ce pas?

I’d like to hope that the people’s statement in the sanctuary movement is enough for the Dems to remember that “discretion is the better part of valor” and back down — but I’m not holding my breath. I don’t think they’re smart enough (or experienced enough) to understand what that means.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Life goes on, even in a crisis.

That’s the most misunderstood part of what may come, life may be radically different than now, but everything still continues!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.