5.56X45 Stripper "Clips"

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Ammunition 5.56X45 Stripper "Clips"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Corvette
      Participant

Is there anyone who really, REALLY needs some stripper clips. I am NOT talking about wanting them to sell or hoard, but really needing them. And has a P.O. Box or knows someone who does….(I don’t want to know where you live).

Do they get used at Max Velocity training facility…..??? or are they just trash…???

Max
        Keymaster

Wish I had seen this earlier… just bought 125 of them at the gunshow today. Someone will need them or just fill them up.

Corvette
          Participant

I think they go for around .15 or .20 cents here. (I just want to send some to someone who “Really” needs some). I am just curious what you paid for the ones you bought today……???

Wish I had seen this earlier… just bought 125 of them at the gunshow today. Someone will need them or just fill them up.

MtTopPatriot
            Participant

Old Sarges Drop Zone has them. He sells out quickly but gets them in regularly. He also has the nice British 4 pocket bandoleer re-pack kits, along with cardboard’s, chargers etc.

https://oldsargesdropzone.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89&zenid=4sogim5v27l33gnpc8j1a08dt6

Max
              Keymaster

They were new, not scrounged 25 for $4.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.